Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-18-2016

oh yeah it was flooding like crazy but it was an al right day. nobody i know got hurt Smile

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-19-2016

i'm thoroughly enjoying my life right now. good vibes have almost entirely replaced the depression from a couple weeks ago. there was some work to be done, and it was done...

one major note i feel compelled to tell y'all is that i'm SUPER comfortable being myself around people, strangers and friends... and this in and of itself is a far greater female magnet than pheromones and SM3 combined.... granted i only ran sm3 once, and do expect to run it again, but from where i stand, my ability to be ME has been my greatest asset, something i'm learning over the course of the E2 run. i'm blossoming into the best version of myself as possible. although the vibe i have now is a softened version of alpha, i don't believe that i am any "less self actualized" from running this program.

i've been hearing the words "i adore you" and "you are amazing" and "i love you" from women of all types lately. not so much in thes sense that they're attracted to me, but in the sense that i'm a bright light shining in their life... and that definitely makes me feel GOOD.

PUA principles i learned in e-books and tactics i've acquired from around the forums here and other forums are seeming to me to be total and utter bullkrap, and unusable by me. i can't pull off using those techniques and being congruent with them; i don't vibe with that.... i'm having far more success just being myself, and not trying to calculate any move in advance; rather be in the moment and enjoy the company of women. they seem to enjoy that more, and i don't have to worry about "am i being alpha in this situation? is she ready to escalate?" etc... and enjoying the moment becomes a lot easier...

all this in 45 days of E2. can't wait to see what it's like by day 90... and maybe see if the results warrant a 6 month run Big Grin

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Benjamin - 04-19-2016

Quote:one major note i feel compelled to tell y'all is that i'm SUPER comfortable being myself around people, strangers and friends...

So this is just since EPRHA 2.0? Even after AM and SM? That is awesome. In some places i'm more comfortable, especially in the gym talking to people but I can always use more work on that especially since i'm a hermit alot of the time.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-20-2016

yeah benjamin, i feel FREE, much more so now than i did after AM6 and SM3. it's like E2 filled in the spots where AM6 and SM3 couldn't get to.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-21-2016

The responses you're getting from women are due to you being self providing, self fulfilling, needless and filled with unconditional love. Women are almost invariably attracted by unconditional love. So it's your aura... Wink Oh no, I've made EHPRA 2.0 so good that the new AOS won't sell now! lol

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-25-2016

and you did a damn good at it too, shannon!

this subliminal is phenomenal!!

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-27-2016

i had a lunch date with a 66 year old british lady who is a "master psychic" who shared her experience and knowledge on manifestation. i've known her for over a year now, but she looked at me and said she sees the violet flame around me, and that supposedly it's very rare for an individual to have that. she also told me i'm an indigo child, and that i will become an ascended master after this lifetime (WHOAH, that piece of info really took me for a loop!) she also wants to program me an abundance & propserity guided meditation, with her voice, in a Silva Method based guided meditation.... she foresees me as wealthy.

i also did a past life regression on monday where i experienced one of my past lives in the year 1554 as a woman in London...

on saturday, i leave for my new journey in India. The clock is ticking, and i'm counting the hours. yay.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Blink - 04-28-2016

(04-27-2016, 08:54 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: i also did a past life regression on monday where i experienced one of my past lives in the year 1554 as a woman in London...

That's awesome! Did you do it by yourself, or with a practitioner?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-28-2016

I did it in a group setting with a guide. It was an awesome experience!

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - JackOfHearts - 04-29-2016

Do you have the birth date of your past life as a woman ? Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-29-2016

No hahahaa. But I was approx 34 yrs old in 1554 so I imagine I was born sometime in 1520 haha.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - ArcticFox - 04-29-2016

I practice the Silva Method meditation occasionally, its very relaxing. Did you do the Silva stuff with the British Lady?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-29-2016

I've gone to one if her guided meditations once. I actually like to use the method she taught us to get into a relaxed state when I'm restless.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - ArcticFox - 05-03-2016

(04-29-2016, 03:39 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: I've gone to one if her guided meditations once. I actually like to use the method she taught us to get into a relaxed state when I'm restless.

I use an old Silva Ultramind CD that has audio meditations, I use them the same as yourself. When I need to relax and unwind I listen to one of the guided meditations, it always helps me relax.

I'd really like to start using the technique more in-depth