Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - 4Kingdoms - 04-06-2016

I've been curious about running BASE - Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 (5g – Type B/D)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-2-1/

Because it has 86 different subliminal titles in it and that would take forever if you ran them all individually.

I'm really enjoying the changes I've experienced from listening to EHPRA 2.0 and as much as I would love to start BASE 2.1, I'm going to keep going with E2. I look forward to reading your BASE journal!!

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - RTBoss - 04-06-2016

Sorry to hear about your loss. Love goes on forever, my friend.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Spiritman - 04-06-2016

Good luck on your BASE 2.1 run! I'm planning on running BASE 2.1 for a second time, after my run of EPRHA 2.0 is over.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-06-2016

Depression is hitting hardcore, 36 hours after finishing e2.0 ........

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 06:55 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Depression is hitting hardcore, 36 hours after finishing e2.0 ........

Maybe you were not done using it. Rolleyes

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 01:56 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I've been curious about running BASE - Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 (5g – Type B/D)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-2-1/

Because it has 86 different subliminal titles in it and that would take forever if you ran them all individually.

I'm really enjoying the changes I've experienced from listening to EHPRA 2.0 and as much as I would love to start BASE 2.1, I'm going to keep going with E2. I look forward to reading your BASE journal!!

It's not 86 different titles. It's a handful of different titles, with 86 different distinct goals.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Rocket13 - 04-06-2016

(04-01-2016, 11:38 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: Ugh. Moments of happiness are fleeting and soon lost.

General dysphoria right now.

I wonder if it's possible that the amount of unpleasant feeling I am experiencing is indicative that the sub is able to use a steeper level of "as comfortably and easily as possible", thereby hitting deeper and faster?

To elaborate simpler... the worse I feel, the faster and more effective the sub is working??
Feeling that too.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 07:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 06:55 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Depression is hitting hardcore, 36 hours after finishing e2.0 ........

i'm convinced i'm not done using it. there's a lot more crap to clear away. i'm entirely confused as to why this shitty feeling is persisting. i turned the subliminal back on and within 3 minutes i feel this weight lifted off of my entire being. i'm still going to buy BASE 2.1 after my check clears, just so i can have it but it looks like e2 is going to continue lol....

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2016

(04-06-2016, 09:44 PM)eternitys_child Wrote:

i'm convinced i'm not done using it. there's a lot more crap to clear away. i'm entirely confused as to why this shitty feeling is persisting. i turned the subliminal back on and within 3 minutes i feel this weight lifted off of my entire being. i'm still going to buy BASE 2.1 after my check clears, just so i can have it but it looks like e2 is going to continue lol....

I think, (myself included) the more crap we clear away. The more effective BASE 2.1 will be when we start listening to it!!

I'm going to hold off on buying BASE 2.1 for now, inwardly hoping that Shannon will upgrade it to 6G by the time I decide to listen to it...

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-07-2016

(04-06-2016, 09:44 PM)eternitys_child Wrote:

Three minutes is the typical ITM-SS kick-in time. But the program can't be interrupred in the middle of a big job without you seeing what it's working on. It's designed to mask you consciously from and minimize the unpleasant aspects of the healing process, but that only works while you use it.

As you can see, it works fast, and very well. But I think you need to let it work a while longer if that is how it felt to come off.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Benjamin - 04-07-2016

The problem with that could be, how do you know it's working on something big if it's hidden consciously?

That is interesting though, I know that i've analyzed issues so much that I like to see how things are connected but if that's more effective the way it's doing it and I was getting what I wanted I wouldn't complain.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The problem with that could be, how do you know it's working on something big if it's hidden consciously?

That is interesting though, I know that i've analyzed issues so much that I like to see how things are connected but if that's more effective the way it's doing it and I was getting what I wanted I wouldn't complain.

I can either make the journey free from as much pain as possible and make it easy to use, or you can consciously experience the pain, know when it's painful to work on stuff, and not want to use it. Take your pick. I'm not a miracle worker here.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-07-2016

I have a hard time letting people in. I tend to keep everyone at arms length to avoid letting them get too close. while growing up, i've had to move 7 times, each time having to start all over with new people. i subconsciously learned that it hurts like hell to leave your friends and loved ones to go make new ones, and then it hurts like hell to leave those friends to make yet more new ones. it's very difficult... now i'm going through it again. just when i thought i finally planted my roots in my part of houston, i start to push everyone away and start detaching from everyone as i prepare to leave the country

i just realized it today that this is what i'm doing, and it is old behavior that i do not like. this is misinformation i have programmed myself with that needs to go.

i literally felt sick to my stomach yesterday and today with the depression. i feel like throwing up at various parts of the day. it's especially more nauseating when "She" is around......

E2 must be going DEEP to dig some of the OLD crap that acts as a cornerstone and foundation for the mountain of shit that's built on top.... judging by the way i have been feeling, i might need to run this program for a few months.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Benjamin - 04-07-2016

Quote:I can either make the journey free from as much pain as possible and make it easy to use, or you can consciously experience the pain, know when it's painful to work on stuff, and not want to use it. Take your pick. I'm not a miracle worker here.

Yeah I don't mind it that way. It was more that you mentioned he stopped when something big was being worked on, my main point that there's not really any way he could have known that and to keep going.

I'm keen to use EPRHA 2.0 from all that i'm reading.