Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

BASE - Journey Into Cinema - eternity - 01-19-2016

day 2
Update: First 11 days were using OF4g, I upgraded to 5G on day 12.

well, here starts the journey of overcoming Fear 4g/5g

I have identified a list of fears when I did my personal inventory. I identified the following fears
Quote:1. Being alone romantically
2. Being rejected by girls
3. Being rejected by society
4. Going insane permanently and possibly being locked away
5. Facing my fears
6. The Unknown
7. Personal growth
8. Spiritual Growth
9. Responsibility
10. Dying
11. Not being good enough
12. Being Judged
13. Being around people
14. Being in a relationship with a woman
15. Being just like everyone else
16. What other people think of me
17. The past
18. The Future

If more fears crop up that I hadn't thought about throughout my journey, I will list them here. Living in fear is not a good way to live. I try to live in love/faith but sometimes fear can be debilitating and intoxicating. I will run this for at least 32 days.

Here's to operating on LOVE

Update 3*6*16:
I switched to EHPRA 2.0 from this day onward, and the journal will reflect this change

Update may 2016:

Switched to BASE2.1

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - bogdy - 01-19-2016

Good luck, but probably you will need more than 32 days to overcome all the fear on your list!

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 09:04 AM)bogdy Wrote: Good luck, but probably you will need more than 32 days to overcome all the fear on your list!

I'm sure I will need more than that my friend, I haven't decided how long I will run this program for just yet, but I know for minimum it will be 32 days Smile

I'm thinking 96 days....

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - dissonance - 01-19-2016

It's only been two months for me, but I already see pretty noticeable changes. I feel like 6 months would be seriously lifechanging. Especially if OF 5G comes out sometime soon. If it does, I might add 1-2 months. Fear is literally the biggest enemy in life.

Cheers to our successes!

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - Breeze - 01-19-2016

Did you spy into my personal diary and copied my list of fears? Huh? HUH?!

All the best! Smile

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-19-2016

this 4g sub isn't anywhere near as taxing on the mind as the 6 stagers were! It was so much easier to wake up in the morning Smile but my mind feels a little heavy, probably from starting a new sub. a bunch of fresh input hitting my mind. i've got it a little louder than usual, and have played it for about 15 hours in the last 24. and will continue playing throughout the night, to make it around 30 hrs of play in 38 hour span. all in an effort to spam the new programming into my mind.

i'm a lot les tense today. easy going, almost. the SM3 effects are kicking in FULL FORCE just like AM6's did when I finished that program. I will continue updates on my SM3 journal until the effects die down.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-23-2016

day 6

i woke up from a nightmare this morning, i am DEFINITELY sure there was some fear being dealt with in my sleep. unfortunately i don't remember the dream, but the feeling i had upon awakening was certainly memorable.

that's it for now

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-25-2016

day 8

I can tell the fears are starting to dissolve. I'm becoming more aware of self doubt/opposite of self confidence, and it plagues me quite a bit! Thankfully I have someone to help me point it out so I can really help work on it. I wonder how the self doubt stems from fear? I know it does, but I'd like to know exactly how.

I woke up 5 times last night, each time from a dream that was "scary". i put it in quotes because it wasn't freakishly scary, but it was definitely fear influenced.

One of the dreams I recall quite clearly is that I was supposed to be with a girl, and we were supposed to have sex but i ended up in the same room as a guy... and things were weird, so homophobia i suppose is being dealt with.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - wolverine_i_am - 01-25-2016

Good luck and keep up the good work!

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-25-2016

i had messaged some girl I used to know a few years ago, seemingly out of the blue... in hopes of going out on a date with her. she didn't message back. oh well.

Y'all who read this may think I'm weird, but I think sex is freaking disgusting. It feels so good (had sex again last night, multiple times), but felt the need to wash myself every single time.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - Life - 01-25-2016

Nailed it. That's a definite fear. I rmbr hearing about some religious guy needing to shower after each time. And when told it's not dirty to have sex stop showering he flipped out. There are both little and big fears. Don't ask me how to measure it

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - apollolux - 01-25-2016

To be fair, when sex is done right there SHOULD be plenty of bodily fluids to go around, though they're technically supposed to be directed toward specific locations.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - Life - 01-25-2016

That's true, but after every orgasm?

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - apollolux - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 08:23 PM)Guider Wrote: That's true, but after every orgasm?

Law of diminishing returns takes effect, of course, unless somehow between orgasms effective replenishment is accomplished.