Subliminal Talk
Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th (/Thread-Woman-magnet-start-stage-1-day-4-start-date-Jan-8th)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Woman magnet question to all woman magnet users - Alpha Male mo - 02-28-2016

So I was hoping to get advice from Shannon and anyone else out there who has used woman magnet. So I came up on a post of Shannon where he described certain butt display women give guys. I believe this was under woman magnet. So I was wondering how do I know if a woman is showing me this butt display intentionally vs not on purpose?

Also Shannon could you post examples of boob display and foot display because on the post you said there were some cues but you didn't list them. Thanks

For ex. There's this one woman in my class who was sitting next to me in my lab class. If you've ever been inside a lab class before you can see that it's arranged different than a regular class. There's a huge table where you conduct experiments etc., so I was sitting next to her and I asked her to pass me a microscope that was inside a cabinet next to her. So she did and she bent down and I could see her nice ass pointing towards me since she was reaching down. So her butt was on the chair while she was bending down. It didn't make sense since she could've got out of her chair kneeled down to get a microscope like she usually does. Or bent down with butt facing away from me (which made more sense) since the cabinet door was parellel to us. She had a great ass though.

I didn't think anything of it until the next class when she gave me positive body language. Her chest was pointed towards me, her legs and everything which didn't make sense because her body looked awkward.

Also are there any breast display that a woman might give you together with foot display?

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Alpha Male mo - 03-03-2016

So to combat the brain fatigue I used a brainwave entrainment from a company won't say the name but only for one day for study/school reasons but quickly dropped it. I don't think it will have any effect since I won't use it again. I don't know though if today was one of those days when everything just seems weird or I guess it's just my altered consciousness due to brainwave entrainment and a lot of caffeine. So it was kinda weird today but I decided not to use the brainwave entrainment ever or any other thru out the whole woman magnet program, I guess I'll just buy brain supplements. I know Shannon said that brainwave should be fine as long as it doesn't have any script but that's probably my last time using it lol.

Other than that I've had girls try very hard to get my attention but mostly it's been ugly girls that I don't really want or attracted to. It's hard to count how many have tried and failed lol. Like when I was at work at night I was walking away and I could hear some girls talking about me bluntly in a flirtatious way.

My sex drive is way way way up in this stage and I've been looking at the woman magnet stage by stage from this forum and I think the manifestation of women takes place in stage 3 and I have 9 days left so I'm excited. I haven't really felt any anxiety while using stage 2 but I feel anxiety and depression when I'm not using the sub.

Quick summary - Alpha Male mo - 03-08-2016

So it's been an up and down week with great days and awful days.

The good days were Friday and Saturday.
Friday I had the hottest girl in my class approach me sand we started talking. The funny thing is I thought that some of the people in that class were avoiding me at one time. But I noticed that as I continued talking with this hot girl, I had like random people come and sit next to me. Like a lot of people standing or sitting near the same space with me and this girl. Also on Saturday I had another hot girl online getting sexual with me. I didn't see as much because it's online and people tend to be different in person.

The bad: I have insecurities popping up like usual but it's getting depressing because I keep having days when I remember all the opportunities I missed with women. I have this sense that I will remain single forever, I won't find the girl I want. Sometimes I feel like girls are repelled at me when probably in reality they are not. It can get pretty low sometimes. I've been so sexually heightened that It's kinda making me needy and it shows.

So I've had the good with the bad

RE: Woman magnet start stage 3 day 1 feels so different - Alpha Male mo - 03-13-2016

So stage 3 day one started with a bang. For one thing I just felt relaxed after running stage 3 for the first day. So first I had a girl who I've been talking to for a while and she was coming back from her hometown, but on that day she got super horny. I think it was something I said and she sent me a nude pic of her to get me horny too lol.
I've also had women respond to my messages more in online sites. I've also had a big urge to change my life completely 360 because I've been living a shitty life not living to my full potential. For one thing I've worked a low self image, anti social job that has made me anti social since I've been working there. I'm trying to quit this summer and get a job that has a high self image. This stage just feels so different, I also noticed more women during the day. Like all at once, very beautiful women. I've also noticed that I've been seeing very beautiful women that I haven't seen where I live. I'm starting to read some dating material and I'm working to make myself better with women. Though if things go well with this girl I've been talking to then we're probably going to hookup and be more but I'm trying to not get to excited because I don't want to have attachments to her. The old me would be so obsessed but the new me chats with other girls. The average looking girls are easy to get but the hot girls I've talked to have been very hard to keep intrested. Like for ex. In my class I have a hot girl that I was talking to and so she gave me positive body language but she looked distracted looking at her phone and then back at me etc. I gotta admit I was surprised when she approached me.

I just downloaded a shit load of dating material and I'm putting in the work. Shit just got serious Cool

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - maxx55 - 03-13-2016

(03-13-2016, 06:29 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: So stage 3 day one started with a bang. For one thing I just felt relaxed after running stage 3 for the first day. So first I had a girl who I've been talking to for a while and she was coming back from her hometown, but on that day she got super horny. I think it was something I said and she sent me a nude pic of her to get me horny too lol.
I've also had women respond to my messages more in online sites. I've also had a big urge to change my life completely 360 because I've been living a shitty life not living to my full potential. For one thing I've worked a low self image, anti social job that has made me anti social since I've been working there. I'm trying to quit this summer and get a job that has a high self image. This stage just feels so different, I also noticed more women during the day. Like all at once, very beautiful women. I've also noticed that I've been seeing very beautiful women that I haven't seen where I live. I'm starting to read some dating material and I'm working to make myself better with women. Though if things go well with this girl I've been talking to then we're probably going to hookup and be more but I'm trying to not get to excited because I don't want to have attachments to her. The old me would be so obsessed but the new me chats with other girls. The average looking girls are easy to get but the hot girls I've talked to have been very hard to keep intrested. Like for ex. In my class I have a hot girl that I was talking to and so she gave me positive body language but she looked distracted looking at her phone and then back at me etc. I gotta admit I was surprised when she approached me.

I just downloaded a shit load of dating material and I'm putting in the work. Shit just got serious Cool

It's good to see some solid sexual results where girls initiate, great job! Cool

Just make sure you stay true to yourself and present in the moment while you learn more about the dating advice. That's the most important part man, you. Wink

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Benjamin - 03-13-2016

Watch out with getting too much dating material, it can fuck you up and cause you to overanalyze. If you have to then research it, mainly by looking at forums and threads by people who have had success with it.

On WM i've let go of the need for most dating material. But I also have past experience it's bringing out of me.. i've said that i'm not sure how that would be for less experienced guys.

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Alpha Male mo - 03-14-2016

(03-13-2016, 08:47 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 06:29 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: So stage 3 day one started with a bang. For one thing I just felt relaxed after running stage 3 for the first day. So first I had a girl who I've been talking to for a while and she was coming back from her hometown, but on that day she got super horny. I think it was something I said and she sent me a nude pic of her to get me horny too lol.

It's good to see some solid sexual results where girls initiate, great job! Cool

Just make sure you stay true to yourself and present in the moment while you learn more about the dating advice. That's the most important part man, you. Wink

thanks for the advice. My biggest problem has always been being in the moment and running game on girls. But I'll stay true to my self.

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Alpha Male mo - 03-14-2016

(03-13-2016, 09:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Watch out with getting too much dating material, it can **** you up and cause you to overanalyze. If you have to then research it, mainly by looking at forums and threads by people who have had success with it.

On WM i've let go of the need for most dating material. But I also have past experience it's bringing out of me.. i've said that i'm not sure how that would be for less experienced guys.

Yea actually I noticed that too when I used to read the dating materials in AM6 but I plan on just tackling one material from one guy. He's a dating coach very skilled body language expert , nlp seduction etc., all the good stuff plus he has a forum so after reading all the good feedback I decided to go for it. If you like I can message you the guy's name because I don't want to violate the rule of this forum. He's nothing short of amazing in my opinion.

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Benjamin - 03-14-2016

Yeah, i'm curious who it is. I would have come across him i'm sure. You can name him on the forum.. it's just when it is naming Shannon's competition that is against the rules, names of pua's and such is okay.

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Alpha Male mo - 03-15-2016

(03-14-2016, 04:30 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yeah, i'm curious who it is. I would have come across him i'm sure. You can name him on the forum.. it's just when it is naming Shannon's competition that is against the rules, names of pua's and such is okay.

It's Joshua pellicer but most people only know Tao of badass his product but he has more in depth stuff. For instance the 5 week body language course is remarkable, he explains how to go into any social group and pretty much lead the social setting. He has a product on attracting multiple women and what I like about him is he says you're not changing yourself but enhancing who you are. I mean I'm only hitting the surface but what what I learned that was so mind blowing was the steps of attraction leading to seduction payed out in a step by step proven so easy to follow. I tried it out and worked flawlessly.

Extinction of the Alpha Male - Alpha Male mo - 03-15-2016

Ive noticed that I'm becoming more Alpha with woman magnet but I see just how feminine most guys who I meet just are. I almost don't have any respect because they try to come off as "Alphas". The thing that sucks is these guys are better looking so of course they get the girls but I don't care because I no longer need validation from women or men to know that I'm the man for every beautiful women who I find attractive lol. Like today in class I was decided to sit alone in my big lecture hall theater class room with over 200 seats. So naturally a cute girl came and sat behind me but I didn't really pay attention or notice her until in class when I saw her from the corner of my eyes just staring me down with body turned to me and everything. She looked like she wanted to eat and she had been hungry for days. Then in my work place I had a woman/mother (not very attractive but her daughter was) who was just non verbally fucking me lol. She would do little things that the average would miss. She would spot me as I walked in to the store where I work in, and she would approach me like 3 times. I only gave her one word answers. So I would leave the store and she would follow me up to another part of the mall, stand near my peripheral and I'd pretend like she wasn't there. Then when I got up to use the bathroom and come back her purse would be at my seat but she wouldn't be anywhere in sight kinda like a bait for me. So I would walk up to the purse and then she would come out of no where lol. Funny thing is her daughter was in the car so it didn't make sense for her to linger around because there was nothing to buy there. The upper parts of the building/mall don't really have anything but closed offices and empty garages.

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Benjamin - 03-15-2016

I've heard of him but haven't looked at any of his stuff. Most likely won't as I have almost zero desire to look at material anymore, another credit to WM.. just realized this now actually.

1st week of Stage 3 woman magnet- King pussy magnet coming out of shell - Alpha Male mo - 03-18-2016

So this week was actually pretty awesome just to note a few things. So I started the week feeling like shit sitting in my lecture hall alone. Then my professor told the class that we had to work a problem with someone near us. So I was kinda alone but after a few minutes I walked and approached a girl and started working out everything I was shocked. Before I would've say alone like a loser and just not bother having the balls. The funny thing is when I approached her every girl in my class took notice and others kept looking back at me. Then today when I started my other class I was just flowing talking to the girls in my class just vibing. Then later during the class one girl that I kinda thought was attractive came into the class and it kinda threw me off. I was kinda intimidated by her a little bit but she came in and since we were working on something already(my group and she came in late) she joined the group. And I noticed her lean in across the table with her ass sticking out next to me I was like dang. I think it was a butt display because it just seemed un necessary but it was still undetected. Then after class we just talked it was great. Nothing serious or anything like that just talking about class and whatever with her and her friend. The funny thing was the whole time I was so insecure, I was thinking " man these girls are probably are just waiting for me to leave because I'm just hogging their conversation". I thought I was a third wheel because I was the one who went up to them and started talking. So after minutes of talking I just thought I should go home and leave the 2 talking. So I told them I had to leave but funny thing is the girl's friend also decided to leave and walked with me to my car. The other girl left to see her other professor. To conclude I have to fucking clue what's going on lol. I feel one way(very insecure about a lot of things feeling like shit ) but I end up doing the things I said above and it seems like girls are starting to open up to me but not all the time. I'm guessing these are the effects of stage 2 kicking in in full gear. I can't wait to finish stage 3 because I know that's when ease of socializing with women comes in. I haven't been soacilizibg with women with ease often times it's been kinda hard because I'm battling my insecurities and trying to do what needs to be done. On a gut level I feel like I'm the shit I just haven't lived up to the mental shift/attitude yet.

Also another thing I noticed is I'm 300 more times playful now than I was in AM6. I'm kinda like acting like a kid with all smiles enjoying life but still manly when I need to be but just not all the time.

RE: Woman magnet start stage 1 day 4 start date Jan 8th - Dzemoo - 03-19-2016

I'll. Do. Wm2 again after m current sm run