Subliminal Talk
The Path to an Enlightened Man - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Path to an Enlightened Man (/Thread-The-Path-to-an-Enlightened-Man)

Pages: 1 2

The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-08-2011

Hi there guys Reiji here. I have long lurked the dark corners of this site and now I have decided to start my own journal. It wouldn't hurt anyway. I have been using subliminals for some time now. I also finished the Alpha Set but I felt a little bit unsuccessful primarily because I tried to listen to 8 titles in all at once for those 6 months.Confused I have had results, but it was a little bit of everything, including being a little bit alpha. Guess I was too much in hurry to get everything in one sitting.Sad There is much wisdom in the proverb "a man who chases two rabbits, catches none" but this case I was trying to catch 8! It is my second run of the Alpha Set and I have decided to only use Alpha set (which I have somewhat disregarded during the start of Alpha 4 because of some issues that I think needed urgently addressed especially confidence and I miss the effects of AOSSad). Anyway I am in Alpha 4 right now and am about two weeks from Alpha 5.

This is what I have experienced during the entire re-run of the Alpha Set 2010
I noticed when i started with Alpha 1 again, everything from the sexual aura, extreme confidence and most especially the women disappeared instantaneously! I also have become quiet and rather distant again. After Alpha 6 I was very much social and the object of every woman's desire(but both characteristics were rather limited). I became quite irritable with regards to the bullshit of others, especially women. Women still flocked to me(probably its because of the effects of Alpha 6).

Alpha 2 - I was still distant and quiet but after two weeks i became more social. It was this time when I started going out again but not much. People around me are commenting about my posture suddenly(which I haven't experienced during my first haphazard run). I also engaged in more arguments with fellow workmates. I stood my ground more firmly this time around. I also noted that many of my workmates competed with me in terms of being the top Dog in all activities. I have a very relaxed body language to the point that superiors are threatened by my presence. I also noticed this is the time when my ego surfaced. I also became more verbal with my thoughts to the point of being an *hole in between the buttocks*. I have garnered many enemies at this stage(whoa!) as well as respect from others.

Alpha 3 - I suddenly became more toned down in terms of my confidence and social skills. I noticed that I became intermittently quiet and social in each day. My posture has become more refined and more people are noticing it. My ego slowly faded away. This is the time when workmates were teasing me of being "gay" because I was too stiff(body language) and had a rigid very manly personality.

Alpha 4 - I have become more accepting of my mistakes and of the mistakes and flaws of others. I also noted that when I started accepting my flaws as a person, that I too am not perfect, I felt more liberated. Anyway for some reason my confidence dropped down. Most probably because of the badmouthing of my displeased workmates. I was quite apprehensive in talking to others primarily because I am in a small company and words do travel at lightning speed(especially I have had many arguments with many of my workmates Sad) I run ASC during this time. As of now I have somewhat accepted that I can't please everybody and I have to learn to work with people of different personalities. Whether they like it or not, I am staying in the company. And if they don't like working with me, then the door is wide open. Big Grin I have noticed also that I am earning more respect from more people. Old foes are slowly becoming friendlier, seems their raising their white flags to me. My dominance has become more refined. I no longer result to insult just to get my point defined. My sexual aura has increased and is becoming more and more obvious every day. I feel more empowered in the field of attracting women. Those that I consider to be 8's and 9's are responding quite well to my presence. I still have to see whether I have the same effect on women that I consider 10's. One thing that I noticed is whenever I am attracted to a woman, she too is attracted to me, but not all the time. Maybe it'll be more refined in the later stages.Big Grin

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - Ryan - 07-08-2011

Awesome Reiji, you seem to be doing quite well with the re-run =) Perhaps, the whole first run-through really did help you out going through your second time.

Ryan

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-10-2011

@ Ryan - thanks man. Yeah it really did help me the first time considering I used to have a really really bad self esteem and self confidence. Am quite far from where I used to be all thanks to Alpha Male. Would really love to buy the 4G Alpha technology but I think now is not the time. Btw are you still practicing Cory's teachings like the mirror affirmations?

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-10-2011

12 days more to go before Alpha 5. I have noticed that my old haters have slowly switched sides. Now they love me?! This is crazy! I wonder if Shannon included that in the script. hmm... I am also noticing more and more Women are opening me everywhere I go. My sex drive has gone sky high now. I feel a lot more comfortable in socializing now compared to the previous weeks. Looks like the hermit days are long gone! :-) Lastly I am more in the moment now. Whenever a negative thought pops up, i can immediately remove it from my system and go on with life.

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - Ryan - 07-11-2011

No more affirmations, 100% subliminals. I don't have time for the affirmations on a daily basis Wink

Ryan

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - Shannon - 07-13-2011

Reiji, my experiments with doing six and eight subliminals at a time on myself produced some very strange and unpredictable results, and nothing really "took". That is why I say to use the programs the way I do. He who follows the directions, achieves his goal. He who chases eight rabbits at once, gets tired and lost.

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-14-2011

@ Shannon - haha... I know that I was previously rather a stubborn ox. I was too eager to have all of my issues resolved. You know, things that I have hoarded since childhood. The eight subliminal run did help me a lot in many little ways. Yes it ended with a result that was rather unstable. It was after Alpha 6 that I have decided to push through with Alpha Set alone.

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-14-2011

@ Ryan - I too have stopped doing affirmations. It's the lazyboy method for me from now on. hehe.. Why even bother to tire your hands and eye/s with doing affirmations when you can have the same results just by listening to subliminals built by Shannon, right? Plus by not doing affirmations, you have saved a whole forest in your whole lifetime.Cool

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - Ryan - 07-15-2011

(07-14-2011, 11:42 PM)Reiji Wrote: @ Ryan - I too have stopped doing affirmations. It's the lazyboy method for me from now on. hehe.. Why even bother to tire your hands and eye/s with doing affirmations when you can have the same results just by listening to subliminals built by Shannon, right? Plus by not doing affirmations, you have saved a whole forest in your whole lifetime.Cool

It's better to work on one or the other. I find the subliminals more effective in a shorter period of time though Wink

Ryan

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - Benjamin - 07-15-2011

Hey Reiji,
Have you thought of something such as EFT to help let of of the stuff that will then be replaced with the subliminal programming?

That's what i've been working on. I'm currently revisiting FasterEFT.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HealingMagic#g/c/A44397BC5E723EF4

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-23-2011

first day of 5th stage of Alpha. Things are coming around now. I am at peace with the haters in my work now. Everything just seem to flow. Been very much social few days prior to today. I notice that people seem to be puzzled by how dynamic I have been. From being social(with neediness) - withdrawn/irritable - dominant/irritable/withdrawn(all jumbled into one) - still withdrawn but a little social/charismatic/with caged animal syndrome - more charismatic/more sexy/more social/dominance is already in a passive state(comes quite natural for me now). Feels like I'm in my own skin now and I love it! It feels as if everything is surfacing now. During the last 4 stages it was vague, as if I was walking through thick smoke, felt almost like lost. One thing that I do notice that I have lost is my old self. Come to think of it, I don't remember much of what I was 6 months ago. Looking forward to the last days of this set.:-)

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - ronatello - 07-24-2011

Stage 5 was my most favorite out of all of the Alpha stages. Smile

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - Shannon - 07-24-2011

It's funny how everyone picks a different favorite and least favorite stage. For me, Stage 5 was the hardest and Stage 6 was my favorite.

RE: The Path to an Enlightened Man - SexyMofo - 07-25-2011

Its my 3rd day on Stage 5. I do agree with Ron about Stage 5 being his fave. But maybe when I get to stage 6 it would also be my favorite. :-) These past few days I have an overwhelming sense of euphoria. I was always in the mood to talk, especially with my co-workmates whom in the first 4 stages of alpha I had difficulty getting along with most probably because of the caged animal syndrome. One of them actually called me up. I was like, that was weird. Anyway, I also noticed that everywhere I go people seem to be very much positive and receptive. Everyone seemed to be a very close friend of mine. Lastly my confidence really went sky high now. Things and situations that would normally put me off-balance a long ago now seem to be much easier to shrug-off and let go. I am more in the moment. There's definitely a difference between stage 4 and 5. Stage 4 for me seemed to be one of the darkest days of my life. Stage 5 on the other hand is exactly the opposite.

@Benjamin - thanks for the inputs man, will surely try EFT some time. I am currently experiencing incontainable ecstatic euphoria to which my lazy mofo genes are activated. hehehe