Subliminal Talk
The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time (/Thread-The-absolute-belief-that-I-am-attractive-to-all-women-all-the-time)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - apollolux - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:46 AM)Joronda Wrote: What would you do if 700 women spotted you, saw that you were a heart throb, and rushed after you all at once?

You only really need one sweetie to claim you, if you think aout it deeply enough.

If this happened to me, I would feel grateful that I have my pick of any of up to 700 women (obviously would have to filter out some, like underage girls and such).

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - hiddenalias - 01-11-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:46 AM)Joronda Wrote: What would you do if 700 women spotted you, saw that you were a heart throb, and rushed after you all at once?

You only really need one sweetie to claim you, if you think aout it deeply enough.

I'd have an interview session with all of them one - on - one and determine what makes them worthy of a relationship with me. Then I'd make them all anticipate who I will choose like an interviewer does to decide which candidate he'd like to select as an employee. Then send a rose to the one I chose and to the other 699 a runner's up prize.Heart

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Vincent_Vega - 01-11-2016

AOS makes you think that you are sexy. If you think that you are sexy, you will also think that you are attractive to women.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - dissonance - 01-12-2016

(01-09-2016, 12:25 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: You dont have to forget that the script of biatbw and biatbws is in stage 5 and six of am6

Is this true? Can anyone confirm this 100%?

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - maxx55 - 01-12-2016

I don't remember where I read this, but I think that Shannon has said that it's running BIATBW with BIATBWS would not work They would cancel each other out. Not sure about this, it'd be best to ask him and get a current answer.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - RTBoss - 01-12-2016

That makes zero sense. I read the scripts. They're not very different in wording whatsoever.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - CatMan - 01-13-2016

(01-09-2016, 12:46 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 11:40 AM)CatMan Wrote: I get your logic Boss, but I think it'd be like running OF and OGSF together.

According to the description OGSF should not be run together with OF.

That's right, they would unbalance each other. They have different purposes.

That was exactly my point.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - robstar - 01-17-2016

You only really need one sweetie to claim you, if you think about it deeply enough through the perspective of disney monogamy social conditioning.

Fixed that for you. Wink