Subliminal Talk
ASC and it will be given to you - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and it will be given to you (/Thread-ASC-and-it-will-be-given-to-you)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-03-2016

After my nearly 7 months on OF, I have decided to run ASC for 6 months. Previous to starting ASC I had chosen my subs with the intent to fix or heal the past and the negative, this time I'll be choosing ASC with the intent to move in the positive direction, but still put in the work when I need to overcome something that the sub doesn't address directly. Another reason is that when I first ran this sub for 32 days, it gave the most obvious results compared to the other subs I've run.
1st day has been pretty great so far. I woke up feeling centred and held together, been a while since I felt like this. Awesome!

My goals for this sub:
-To be ripped by the summer (I am well on my way already)

-Be centred and confident in my abilities. If abilities lack, then confident in being able to learn them quickly by putting in hard work.

-Confident thinking: Having shorter, positive and quality thoughts as opposed to a long mixed tape running on non-stop with worry and anxiety.

-Relaxed and upheld body-language: I currently feel this tense energy in the body that is possibly related to stress and the current thought pattern, I want this to change into a relaxed and more positive type of energy.

-Feeling open around people as opposed to withdrawn and tense (I could do this while on OF, but in order to do so I had to meditate and ground myself before talking to anyone which wasn't the most convenient in certain situations)

-Be confidently myself.

-Improve my beliefs and view on women.

-Reduced hatred toward the world and feeling safer in my own skin.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - apollolux - 01-03-2016

Good luck with ASC, it will amplify everything you think and feel while it works on you and you work on yourself!

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - ffaux - 01-03-2016

Great title.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Life - 01-03-2016

If you stick with it for next 6 months that's pretty great. You might be the title holder for longest usage of a single stage ever

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - DGamer - 01-03-2016

I really like your title, it's so punny!

How does ASC help you with getting ripped though?

Good luck with your goals

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - RTBoss - 01-03-2016

Pau Ko did over 215 days of EPRHA.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3606-page-2.html?highlight=ephra

Post #38

Dang that's a long time for a single stage.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Life - 01-03-2016

I know but he's doing another single stage for a long time...

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-04-2016

Haha, thanks for the comments. The 200 day long run with OF was necessary and will possibly make the ASC run way more effective.
ASC doesn't directly help with getting ripped. I started working out about a month prior to starting ASC and begun a Freeletics program 2 weeks before ASC. The confidence from ASC is going to be very helpful with the intensity of the exercises and the eating plan. I'm thinking of uploading a few pictures of my progress at some point.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-09-2016

Week 1:
I have been sleeping more, that is usually how the subs start out. Quality of my sleep is incredible though, hugely because of no PMO and booze.
My voice is pretty low which is awesome and I feel relatively good in my own skin. I am no longer relying on motivation (for the most part) to get things done, instead I have developed a more masculine way of thinking: "This needs to be done? All right, I'll just go and do it."

I have discovered a pretty simple way of dealing with resistance that seems to work very nicely. It's straightforward, short and helps you better understand what's going on under the hood (subconscious). I will give my best effort to write an understandable guide in "The Chatter Box". It requires some minimal action (not to worry, it's not very challenging or scary), but it saves you a lot of time in the end and makes the subliminal run much less energy consuming.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-11-2016

"Just be it."
Indigo Mindlabs

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-18-2016

Day 16:
The overall feeling is getting better. Had a few rough days, but thanks to meditation I feel more rooted in my core/grounded. At some point all kind of insecurities came up (to show me what I have to sort out before I can be ASC), meditation helped with not letting myself get too absorbed in the current of emotions that followed and letting me challenge those beliefs with a more reality based view.
Been feeling some sadness, I think it's because I haven't thought about my purpose enough. I can see why this is a problem since ASC focuses on doing things that increase one's confidence, but without knowing your purpose you can't really align your goals with anything.

Tried out some NG. It's pretty good, the effect in the end is very similar to what I have been doing with meditation and a few other techniques that centre me. NG has more of a joyful after effect to it which is nice, from videos I like "One" the most. I can definitely see why Shannon doesn't want people to combine NG with AM, the energies are just too different.

A month of freeletics so far, the results aren't that visual just yet, but I feel my strength growing, especially in the legs.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-21-2016

Been off booze and PMO for over 2 months Wink

Went out today and to my surprise I felt totally different than I usually do. By that I mean I didn't "hide" behind my usual defensive strategies and body language (eyebrows tense, strict and tall posture, mean look, basically the regular mean fucker look that you sometimes see). What I felt was vulnerability.
"Vulnerability? That sucks man, sorry to hear that," you say. But no, it's not a bad thing at all. It actually felt fucking awesome! I felt like I was out there with all of my flaws and what not, without trying to hide them in a fear of being rejected because I am not good enough. I was at a meeting earlier in order to get on this program that would help me learn a lot of the stuff I need to get started on my entrepreneurial journey. In short it went great, I owe a big amount to being very honest, showing that I know my shit (when I had to) and let them know that I am willing to put in the work.

I have had a big breakthrough with my anxiety. Just acknowledging that it's there and not being ashamed of it (by freely admitting that to others) takes away most of its power, who would have thought? Wish I knew that before dropping out of school because of anxiety, the anxiety that came from trying to hide the anxiety from others AND the not accepting of the anxiety which made it way worse. Fuck, sometimes our thought patterns can be so screwed up it's not even funny.

So there was this table full of girls when I was eating at one place and one of them kept staring at me like she was trying to burn 2 holes in me with her stare, luckily she did not have superwoman's eyes so I was safe. Been getting a lot of attention from women with this more relaxed and accepting body-language and mindset.

ASC is working differently this time. My last run was filled with aggression and anger most of the time. I decided to actively deal with the stuff that surface during this run and it is working. I'm not angry toward having all this stuff happen that happened in the past, but rather accepting and feel this vulnerability. Feels a lot like a deeper confidence, takes some getting used to though since I'm not used to being secure.

EDIT: Took a few measurements today, my bf is 21% at 81kg (66-67kg lean). I am not too impressed with the results so I'll be doing 16/8 IF starting today and a 36h fast once a week to cut down on the body fat before I bulk a little before summer. Freeletics is tough, but it's even tougher with high bf %. I am aiming for 2% bf drop per week if the side effects are bearable.

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-23-2016

http://www.amazon.com/Core-Confidence-Series-Book-Combo-ebook/dp/B00MNMHMQI

I recommend this book with ASC (I read it twice during OF and now reading it a third time). My favourite part is "Body Confidence".

RE: ASC and it will be given to you - Natious - 01-31-2016

It has been a challenging week. A lot of growth, especially in the assertiveness. It's interesting that I feel more patient as I did last time I ran ASC, but when I get angry, I get angry.

Confidence is starting to show in the way I act in certain situations, taking a more of a dominant position where I feel it's needed and where people can't seem to make effective decisions quickly.

Communication seems to improve, it's like a part of me was lost and hidden for a while and now it's coming back.

I've been doing IF for around 10 days now and the results show. In the last post I measured the bf% wrong, it was actually 18.6%. Today it is 16.4%. Getting quite confident in my ability to reach 8%bf.