Subliminal Talk
Possibilities of the Alpha Male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Possibilities of the Alpha Male (/Thread-Possibilities-of-the-Alpha-Male)

Possibilities of the Alpha Male - hiddenalias - 12-22-2015

I just want to rant about something; today I met my brother in law and he, as far as I've known, has total disrespect for me. We hardly talk. We aren't friends. He lives life one way and I rather live life another. Though he will be polite and keep things to himself, even things he possibly thinks of me, our relationship is really "you don't bug me, I don't bug you and mutually we respect each other just by minding our own business.

Today he was like "what are you doing on Saturday" and I am like " I have saturdays off, why?" At first I thought he was trying to get me to a religious function that I always avoid to the best of my ability especially with him, because he is just too religious. I guess that is not a problem but for me, I usually dont want to do something religious if you are telling me to. But that wasn't the reason he was asking basically I figured it out; he wants me to help him 'move' furniture to his new house. He didn't respectfully ask me "if you can, I'd appreciate it" no what he did was "Keep saturday off and you are gonna help me" kinda request like I had no choice.

So because of my irrational fears, social anxiety, and deep rooted beta personality, I usually am like "whatever lets get it over with" and I hate arguments, so I avoid it.

Hopefully being an alpha male someday in the near coming several months, I would like to hope, maybe he can chill back with me and be more 'cool' where he is not the "I am the know it all / I am always the leader and decision maker of a situation, you are just a follower" but with me post-alpha male, "I will respect you and seek your advice and what you think about this or that and see you as the dominant personality between us where we can be equals and not I above you"....

Sorry for the vent but I thought I'd get it off my chest becuz from the way it looks, I feel as if I am going to be disconnecting alot of family ties right about now, once I get AM 6 and AYP down......

I do wish we could have a category for journal venting and talk about anything on our chest.....Shy

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - SargeMaximus - 12-22-2015

Lol. My boss can be like this at times. Some people are just insensitive I think.

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - hiddenalias - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 06:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol. My boss can be like this at times. Some people are just insensitive I think.

Well I guess if they disrespect you and don't see you as a man or a leader, they wouldnt even give a rat's a$$ about you, it's beyond just insensitivity. [Edited as per rule 4]

So basically now that I am starting to take IML seriously, by starting with MLS, my life is now beginning to change where my time has come to finally 'settle down' with a wife (so not looking forward to this thats why I wanna use AYP) and also the whole career bullshit being unemployed right now after getting the boot is where I can take advantage of BASE (lilfe's shift could not come at a worst timing; wish I could buy some more time or rewind a few years back or postpone my 'marriage' with a woman I possibly won't even see eye to eye and won't be my match quality......but yeah so it's like when you finally find the golden nugget (IML) it is at the last minute when the worst just starts beginning to happen.....but now I am going off topic here but yeah that's why my bro in law is how he is; it's good to know what I know with IML on my side that no one in my family knows that they can't even think that I can "change" into a man.....but I am basically at the realization that disconnection may be needed even after tying the knot when I dont want to nor am I ready to and just vanishing away to start my life fresh with a woman I will find through AYP and just leave unannounced.....has been on the back of my mind for several months now......but I wouldn't go as who I am BUT as an Alpha Male......first try with dignity and respect from my fellow family and if that doesn't work, then just leave anyways.....time is of the essence and time is running out *tick tock tick tock*...so glad you could get to know a bit about my life situation; you guys who are Christians have it easier as I am Muslim so cultural differences make it harder for me to get the F out ASAP while utilizing IML subs at the same time; bet you I would have been long gone several years ago if I used the sub anytime sooner. Anyways thanks for reading now if you'll excuse me, I have some American Dad to go watch and eat some Wendys (God I'm hungry).

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - SargeMaximus - 12-23-2015

(12-22-2015, 10:19 PM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 06:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol. My boss can be like this at times. Some people are just insensitive I think.

Well I guess if they disrespect you and don't see you as a man or a leader, they wouldnt even give a rat's a$$ about you, it's beyond just insensitivity. My brother in law is deeply religious as are my parents and sister.......I am an independent thinker; my brother in law wasn't the religion I was born but rather he converted so to him his conversion to my religion makes him religious; and he knows that I am not into 'our' religion which is possibly his main reason of disrespect for me.....I am more of the "I don't want to fake it and pretend to like someone I won't such as the Head of our religious community".

So basically now that I am starting to take IML seriously, by starting with MLS, my life is now beginning to change where my time has come to finally 'settle down' with a wife of my religion (so not looking forward to this thats why I wanna use AYP) and also the whole career ***** being unemployed right now after getting the boot is where I can take advantage of BASE (lilfe's shift could not come at a worst timing; wish I could buy some more time or rewind a few years back or postpone my 'marriage' with a woman I possibly won't even see eye to eye and won't be my match quality......but yeah so it's like when you finally find the golden nugget (IML) it is at the last minute when the worst just starts beginning to happen.....but now I am going off topic here but yeah that's why my bro in law is how he is; it's good to know what I know with IML on my side that no one in my family knows that they can't even think that I can "change" into a man.....but I am basically at the realization that disconnection may be needed even after tying the knot when I dont want to nor am I ready to and just vanishing away to start my life fresh with a woman I will find through AYP and just leave unannounced.....has been on the back of my mind for several months now......but I wouldn't go as who I am BUT as an Alpha Male......first try with dignity and respect from my fellow family and if that doesn't work, then just leave anyways.....time is of the essence and time is running out *tick tock tick tock*...so glad you could get to know a bit about my life situation; you guys who are Christians have it easier as I am Muslim so cultural differences make it harder for me to get the F out ASAP while utilizing IML subs at the same time; bet you I would have been long gone several years ago if I used the sub anytime sooner. Anyways thanks for reading now if you'll excuse me, I have some American Dad to go watch and eat some Wendys (God I'm hungry).

I'm not American, I'm Canadian. [Edited as per rule 4]

You don't have to play the game if you don't want to. In fact, its probably better for you to get out of your situation, run am for a few years, and then reflect on what you truly want to do. Imo a lot of your judgment is being distorted by your upbringing and surroundings.

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Man - hiddenalias - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 07:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 10:19 PM)hiddenalias Wrote:

Well I guess if they disrespect you and don't see you as a man or a leader, they wouldnt even give a rat's a$$ about you, it's beyond just insensitivity. My brother in law is deeply religious as are my parents and sister.......I am an independent thinker; my brother in law wasn't the religion I was born but rather he converted so to him his conversion to my religion makes him religious; and he knows that I am not into 'our' religion which is possibly his main reason of disrespect for me.....I am more of the "I don't want to fake it and pretend to like someone I won't such as the Head of our religious community".

So basically now that I am starting to take IML seriously, by starting with MLS, my life is now beginning to change where my time has come to finally 'settle down' with a wife of my religion (so not looking forward to this thats why I wanna use AYP) and also the whole career ***** being unemployed right now after getting the boot is where I can take advantage of BASE (lilfe's shift could not come at a worst timing; wish I could buy some more time or rewind a few years back or postpone my 'marriage' with a woman I possibly won't even see eye to eye and won't be my match quality......but yeah so it's like when you finally find the golden nugget (IML) it is at the last minute when the worst just starts beginning to happen.....but now I am going off topic here but yeah that's why my bro in law is how he is; it's good to know what I know with IML on my side that no one in my family knows that they can't even think that I can "change" into a man.....but I am basically at the realization that disconnection may be needed even after tying the knot when I dont want to nor am I ready to and just vanishing away to start my life fresh with a woman I will find through AYP and just leave unannounced.....has been on the back of my mind for several months now......but I wouldn't go as who I am BUT as an Alpha Male......first try with dignity and respect from my fellow family and if that doesn't work, then just leave anyways.....time is of the essence and time is running out *tick tock tick tock*...so glad you could get to know a bit about my life situation; you guys who are Christians have it easier as I am Muslim so cultural differences make it harder for me to get the F out ASAP while utilizing IML subs at the same time; bet you I would have been long gone several years ago if I used the sub anytime sooner. Anyways thanks for reading now if you'll excuse me, I have some American Dad to go watch and eat some Wendys (God I'm hungry).

I'm not American, I'm Canadian. I'm also not christian, im Zen Buddhist.

You don't have to play the Muslim game if you don't want to. In fact, its probably better for you to get out of your situation, run am for a few years, and then reflect on what you truly want to do. Imo a lot of your judgment is being distorted by your upbringing and surroundings.

[Edited as per rule 4] lol my mom was like "you will never find a woman that can love you with who you are and your personality and will never respect you or appreciate you if you were to TRY to find her on your own"....lol I am sure she hasn't heard of AYP lol (of course not).

Dude even if I run AM in a few years I am going to be married to the woman I may not want to be a part of by then.....I am thinking of vasectomy too so I don't have children from this marriage and keep it short as possible in my plan of escape.....so she doesn't grow attached....like I said I should have done AM 6 2 years ago; I don't kno why i waited, oh that's right, I didnt have the $$ to afford it Undecided and didn't know it was the real deal until present time. The truth is that's why I want to leave becuz I have an unsupportive Asian output on life that "parents are always right you dont know what you want just follow our style of living and you'll be fine" growing up in the western world, of course me and I've known younger generations that live american lifestyle and are not even strict unless your talking about serious dedication......that's not me. Thanks for chiming in though.

The other angle of possibilities of alpha male is that I was kicked out of my job becuz of hearsay that people just assume you did something without knowing the full facts about it and go by what other 'pro ranking officials' have to say about you that determined your termination. pre alpha male, I was the expendable worker and replaced without a problem.....am I loved or missed by these people oh helll fudging no......

now changing gears to another life incident story....(summarized) post alpha male.........i'd like to some day meet these 2 in particular people that invited me for breakfast at starbucks before working for them before getting my ass kicked out to the curb 6 weeks later.....you know how the VP of a company is (one of the people) that listens to the 'supervisor' who is a "doctor" and top ranking because of is rank and who knows how long the 2 have known each other for......anyways, I'd like to, after some day becoming alpha, make them realize that they made the worst mistake kicking me out, especially the parent of the client I used to work with, becuz change in personality means more respect and better friendly connections....I can imagine, and persuade them to treat me with respect and have this feeling of power that now I outrank them and they look up to me.....instill the fear in them; could possibilities of the alpha man possess such characteristics.....Undecided

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - ArcticFox - 12-23-2015

Is he your older or younger brother? My older brother does this to me all the time, get a call on friday asking what you doing at weekend, and i'll be like "nothing" then he drops "I need a hand cleaning, moving, etc".

Only ever calls when he needs something, and moans that I dont just pop round to see him more often. I moved into a new flat 2 years ago and he still hasnt even seen the flat, never once "pops" round.

Its things like this that p*ss me off and I totally understand where your coming from!! This is one reason why i started EPRHA.

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - Benjamin - 12-23-2015

Rule 4 (Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems. (Including astrology) This is a broad ban on religion and religious concepts. If you wish to make any mention of religion, there is a religion-safe and an astrology thread in the chatter box.

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - SargeMaximus - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 03:15 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Rule 4 (Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems. (Including astrology) This is a broad ban on religion and religious concepts. If you wish to make any mention of religion, there is a religion-safe and an astrology thread in the chatter box.

That's crazy, I didn't think it meant you couldn't even mention the religion you are. My bad.

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - hiddenalias - 12-28-2015

(12-23-2015, 03:15 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Rule 4 (Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems. (Including astrology) This is a broad ban on religion and religious concepts. If you wish to make any mention of religion, there is a religion-safe and an astrology thread in the chatter box.

Got it. I'll post in religion forum if something with my religion topic that I need to talk about comes up. Sounds like a plan.

RE: Possibilities of the Alpha Male - hiddenalias - 12-28-2015

(12-23-2015, 05:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

That's crazy, I didn't think it meant you couldn't even mention the religion you are. My bad.

lol IKR??