Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 05:28 PM)JakeAlOmani Wrote: I signed up just so I can voice my opinion on this matter. I personally don't resonate with the AP code based on principle. It's not right to persuade/inform/force/coerce/educate/teach any form of manipulation on anyone whatsoever in any way shape or form without their conscious consent/choice. It's a law of consciousness. I entirely oppose this move, it's a bad move and will scare the masses away... It's already got a bad rep associated with it, so If I were you, I'd trust the universe, and dump the AP code, it's coming from a place of limitation/needing security anyway...

I may go into more depth in this...

But here is the thing, the benefits of the program outweigh the need to have the AP code in it, naturally as the person grows, so shall their views and perspectives on self respect and respecting other people... besides... anything that is of a successful quality such as these products naturally succeed, regardless of whether their products have been pirated or not, there will always, and i mean, ALWAYS be demand for powerful life changing products that actually WORK Smile

Do what you do from a place of infinite freedom, not limitation and requiring to "control" in order to set things "right". You can label control under "inform/educate/persuade/blah blah blah" it's really just control, just like the entire school system... "we're here to educate you" is their message, but in reality, we're here to control you and stifle your inner creativity is the truth...

Drop the AP code. Smile I may expand more on this soon.

I agree, I don't like the apcode at all even though I don't know exactly what it says or anything I just don't like the idea of something like that getting programmed into my brain.

Owen Cook from Real Social Dynamics always says his sh*t gets pirated all the time but he says his company is a 9 figure company, so it's bringing in over 100,000,000 dollars per year and he says the reason he doesn't mind his programs being pirated is because the same platform that allows people to get his sh*t for free is the same platform that allows him to make millions and millions of dollars.

The apcode is very fear based and this company is all about destroying fear so I don't get it, but I do get it at the same time.

The free manifest wealth sub sounds like a pretty good idea, imagine if 100 people were using it as once, that would be a lot of people willingly combining their energy towards manifesting you a ton of money Shannon and that could more than make up for people who get their hands on your subs for free.

If you did do that idea though, I would keep it separate from all of your free products and put some sort of disclaimer on the sales page because you are right people skeptical of sub would run it and be like "op, I ran this, still not rich, these subs are bullshit' I know for a fact every skeptic to ever find this web site would do that 100% guaranteed, but I do think that could be a good idea, and I do think a lot of people would actually run it.

Maybe even just trow in a line in every sub that just says "I always do the right thing".

There's always going to be pirates, I think the best thing to do is to just figure out what you need to do to keep the business going strong even though there's people out there getting your stuff for free, other companies survive with that going on and they don't have subs to help them out so I mean I'm sure you can do the same thing.

If there is going to be an apcode though (which it's already in every sub I have so I mean it's not the hugest deal to me) but I think just something like "If I purposefully and knowingly stole this sub 'sub title' I will do the right thing and buy this sub 'sub title' at full price as soon as I possibly can."

I think something like that would be good because I can't see a paying customer ever act out that affirmation because it's already done, but it sounds like you already have something similar for the current apcode?

Anyways, idk trust me I can see both sides the only reason I came on so strong with my side is because there's a lot of people that can only see one side and are oblivious to the other side, and when we have the apcode running through our heads for years and don't even know what it says all we can do is guess, and assume, you have to understand that most of us don't know you personally and if you wanted to you could easily do some stuff that people should worry about. I'm not at all saying you are, only that you could so I mean we have to trust you a lot because I mean we are letting you reprogram our brains, and we can't hear what the subs are saying we just have to trust that it's all good, which I do trust and that's why I use these subs and since finding these subs I've never even had the smallest little thought about looking to see if there's something better out there because I doubt there is, and if there was I don't even need anything better than what's offered here. I have used subs inthe past before finding these ones, and those were literally childsplay, this stuff is the real deal and it still blows my mind how great these subs are, I feel like I have a real life cheat code, but I also really needed to be certain that I'm not being cheated.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - apollolux - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 03:30 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I like the idea of a free sub that manifests wealth for shannon and the user. Everybody wins, twofold because they will be getting money and because they will be able to afford subs.

This idea reminds me of Folding@Home; as a separate free sub this would be the ultimate experiment for Shannon - see how many people are willing to devote "unused subconscious time" into manifesting "mutual success" or some such.

As for new suggestions, I don't think I have any beyond what I've already suggested. It seems like forum consensus is slowly moving towards "no AP script" Twelve Angry Men-style, so I don't know how effective attempting to come up with another useful suggestion that hasn't already been said would be.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Vincent_Vega - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 03:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 03:40 PM)Dilettante Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 03:30 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I like the idea of a free sub that manifests wealth for shannon and the user. Everybody wins, twofold because they will be getting money and because they will be able to afford subs. Please be in 6g. I will need this sub too, even with a job, because 6g will probably be really expensive. I can just imagine it becoming a staple between programs and stuff. Oh shit I gotta run SM4 now, buts its 1000, better run the free wealth program!

Shannon, if you're going to consider this suggestion then can you pls build Manifest unlimited wealth and success in 5g or 6g full version or the older 'Make (manifest) 35k/50k/75k/100k/250k subliminal' in 5g or 6g?

I wouldnt mind paying 100 or a bit more for a subliminal that can manifest 50k or 100k in near future span (6 months to 1 year originally in the ultrasonic-subliminals.com page - hopefully faster).

I don't know how fast I can make this sort of thing manifest, especially considering that:

* It isn't scripted yet.
* It's dividing manifestation energy in two directions.
* We don't know what generation it will be built in just yet.
* I'm not sure making such a program free is a good idea, given that it's a bad choice for people to use to "prove" that this stuff works. Manifestors make the subliminal appear to be at fault when it is not, if they do not meet expectations. Making it free would result in people try to "prove" this stuff based on such a concept. Bad move.

But for now, let's keep this thread on topic.

I had the same idea. Building a working MUWAS and make two versions: one 100%-for-the-user-manifestation-version for which you have to pay and one 50/50%-for-shannon-and-user-manifestation-version for free.
The free one could be put in a separate, hidden store section, so that not every new customer will use it. Just the guys who are here on the forum and read about it.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dilettante - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 04:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 03:54 PM)Dilettante Wrote: sorry. i'll make suggesions in the suggestions area instead. as for the lock and key ap code, its just an idea. i'm sure you can expand on it more than me.

I surely can, but I need your help in this. Crowd sourcing, remember? How would you actually script this? I'm saying that because I am not sure it can work, but then again, I'm exhausted and loopy from being sick right now. Even if it does not turn out to work, the more information you can give in suggestions, the better for considering your idea.

I'll be looking thoroughly at it regardless, when I'm not loopy, but still. Smile

i think lock and key ap should be a series of yes/no, if/then questions that is posted to the subconcious

did you pay for this sub with money through iml website? yes
statement told to subconcious: no ap effect for you, carry on and enjoy your full sub program benefits

if no, then the following question is asked to the subconcious of user:
do you plan on paying IML money through their website?
yes
statement told to subconcious: pls proceed to pay money through the IML website and you will realize benefits immediately after payment

do you wish to realize the benefits of this subliminal program?
yes
statement told to subconcious: pls proceed to pay money through the IML website and you will realize benefits immediately after payment

if no, then the following statement is given to the user:
if you wish to realize subliminal program benefits, you must visit the IML website and pay money to purchase the subliminal. only then will you will realize the benefits of the subliminal program you are listening

as i mentioned it's a lock & key anti piracy. if you didnt pay, you're locked out of the benefit. you will be gently reminded that if you wish to experience the benefits, you must pay the IML website money to purchase the subliminal.

easiest way to explain this for myself is the drm codes for early 2000 pc games, where you needed a keycode to install the game.

i hope that can help Shannon.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 01-01-2016

So I think we have the best suggestions for an AP code from dweller94 which is very similar to what Justin suggested in his last post regarding the copy protection.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Ricardo - 01-01-2016

An AP code is like one of those many good intentions that litter the road to hell.
It just creates doubt, mistrust and negativity. Like someone said earlier, there will always be pirates and businesses aren't going to the wall because of it, but thriving and seeing the advertising potential. Take the music industry for example. If the subs work people will buy the product.
As demonstrated here, people will go off on a whirlwind of negativity and mistrust whatever Shannon uses for an AP code, so I can't see it enhancing the business.
If anyone had pirated anything before using one of these subs, do we have peace of mind and confidence to believe that as we paid for Shannon's sub we will be free from the code?

From the FAQ
"The anti-piracy measures in the subliminals that include them are designed to cause people who would pirate our subliminals, and commit piracy in general, to stop doing so."

How is this achieved?? Education, punishment or something more sinister?!

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 05:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote: An AP code is like one of those many good intentions that litter the road to hell.
It just creates doubt, mistrust and negativity. Like someone said earlier, there will always be pirates and businesses aren't going to the wall because of it, but thriving and seeing the advertising potential. Take the music industry for example. If the subs work people will buy the product.
As demonstrated here, people will go off on a whirlwind of negativity and mistrust whatever Shannon uses for an AP code, so I can't see it enhancing the business.
If anyone had pirated anything before using one of these subs, do we have peace of mind and confidence to believe that as we paid for Shannon's sub we will be free from the code?

From the FAQ
"The anti-piracy measures in the subliminals that include them are designed to cause people who would pirate our subliminals, and commit piracy in general, to stop doing so."

I agree mostly with you.

Here is a quote-remake takwn from a previous post:

Most people are not stupid. They will buy your subs because If they download from the torrent sites, how can they know some dumbass didn't edit them before that?They will also buy them because they realise you put your lifetime experience effort and research into your subliminals, and because people care because they know that you care for them. And knowing there is an AP code, even if it is a mild one, educational -they would still buy your subs.So, please , don't put some shady,or punishing, or guilt inducing punishing programming in your subliminals.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 01-01-2016

(12-31-2015, 11:12 PM)Dilettante Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 04:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 03:54 PM)Dilettante Wrote: sorry. i'll make suggesions in the suggestions area instead. as for the lock and key ap code, its just an idea. i'm sure you can expand on it more than me.

I surely can, but I need your help in this. Crowd sourcing, remember? How would you actually script this? I'm saying that because I am not sure it can work, but then again, I'm exhausted and loopy from being sick right now. Even if it does not turn out to work, the more information you can give in suggestions, the better for considering your idea.

I'll be looking thoroughly at it regardless, when I'm not loopy, but still. Smile

i think lock and key ap should be a series of yes/no, if/then questions that is posted to the subconcious

did you pay for this sub with money through iml website? yes
statement told to subconcious: no ap effect for you, carry on and enjoy your full sub program benefits

do you plan on paying IML money through their website?
yes

do you wish to realize the benefits of this subliminal program?
yes

if no, then the following statement is given to the user:
if you wish to realize subliminal program benefits, you must visit the IML website and pay money to purchase the subliminal. only then will you will realize the benefits of the subliminal program you are listening

as i mentioned it's a lock & key anti piracy. if you didnt pay, you're locked out of the benefit. you will be gently reminded that if you wish to experience the benefits, you must pay the IML website money to purchase the subliminal.

easiest way to explain this for myself is the drm codes for early 2000 pc games, where you needed a keycode to install the game.

i hope that can help Shannon.

That's just too much going on. All there really needs to be is a short and specific line like "If I knowingly and/or puposefully pirated, stole, or got this sub "sub name" illegally I will do the right thing and pay full price for this sub "sub name" if I haven't already."

I'm sure there's a way to shorten that up too, but some long and complex stuff, who wants that going through their head all day everyday for years?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 05:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote: An AP code is like one of those many good intentions that litter the road to hell.

From the FAQ

The thing is that the music industry IS hurting from piracy. However, its not artists like Beyonce, Taylor-Swift, Drake, J Cole or Kendrick Lamar hurting. It's the artists at the bottom particularly in rap. There were always ways to obtain a bootleg Jay-Z album in the 90's but people still bought his stuff which supports your original point. The thing is that artists without that huge mass appeal and loyal fan base (again the one's just starting out or trying to work their way up) will and do suffer. Then again my argument to some of those artists would be make better music and more complete albums rather than one or two catchy tracks that I can (and probably will) simply download using illegal means. I still buy CDs but only from a select few artists.

Second point, those who don't trust Shannon even after a process such as this where he puts the AP code on display (on this public forum) and allows his customers to tweak it should probably find another producer. Seriously, how much more will he need to do to showcase he has good intentions? I mean how do any of these people know that other producers don't have some wacky sh!t in their programs? None of us do to be honest. Hell, the education AP code isn't even foolproof because just because a person is "educated" on a subject and knows right from wrong doesn't mean they're not going to still pirate. The choice is theirs at the end of the day.

Not trying to argue with you or belittle you btw Ricardo and everybody else, just offering a few points but yours were valid as well so don't mistake this post as me trying to discredit your stuff. Also Ricardo, just for full clarification, are you opposed to ANY and EVERY type of possible AP code? If yes then that's fine but if not what type of AP code (if any) would you personally be comfortable with?

@RealJustin: Your previous post on the other page said "the AP code needs to be as specific as possible. 100% agree with that and I believe survivor said something similar. IF there is an AP code at all it can't be vague because that may have unforeseen consequences. Simple and to the point. No BS.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - apollolux - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 08:52 AM)K-Train Wrote: The thing is that the music industry IS hurting from piracy. However, its not artists like Beyonce, Taylor-Swift, Drake, J Cole or Kendrick Lamar hurting. It's the artists at the bottom particularly in rap. There were always ways to obtain a bootleg Jay-Z album in the 90's but people still bought his stuff which supports your original point. The thing is that artists without that huge mass appeal and loyal fan base (again the one's just starting out or trying to work their way up) will and do suffer. Then again my argument to some of those artists would be make better music and more complete albums rather than one or two catchy tracks that I can (and probably will) simply download using illegal means. I still buy CDs but only from a select few artists.

Artists, no matter how "popular," have always been taken advantage of by their labels. They're treated as expendable and "there's always someone willing" to do what it takes to replace them, so labels are never hurting for "talent." The rest is marketing; for example, there is no doubt that Mariah Carey is objectively more talented and a better singer than Ariana Grande because she actually did the work and is way more consistent in her delivery, but Ari was basically raised (bred?) for performance (originally a Broadway singer and Nickelodeon child star, but think Disney) and is consistently advertised as "the next Mariah Carey" just because she can hit similarly high notes and post-processing cleans up her mistakes.

The music industry is not hurting, never was. They're still late to the party but slowly and finally beginning to modernize their business models to account for digital distribution; Amazon, iTunes, and for "indies" Bandcamp will remain the leaders of this for quite some time. Artists will only see success when they stop letting themselves be taken advantage of by their labels, and/or they do what Jay-Z did and start their own label and get on the vertical integration train.

(01-01-2016, 12:49 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 08:52 AM)K-Train Wrote: The thing is that the music industry IS hurting from piracy. However, its not artists like Beyonce, Taylor-Swift, Drake, J Cole or Kendrick Lamar hurting. It's the artists at the bottom particularly in rap. There were always ways to obtain a bootleg Jay-Z album in the 90's but people still bought his stuff which supports your original point. The thing is that artists without that huge mass appeal and loyal fan base (again the one's just starting out or trying to work their way up) will and do suffer. Then again my argument to some of those artists would be make better music and more complete albums rather than one or two catchy tracks that I can (and probably will) simply download using illegal means. I still buy CDs but only from a select few artists.

Artists, no matter how "popular," have always been taken advantage of by their labels. They're treated as expendable and "there's always someone willing" to do what it takes to replace them, so labels are never hurting for "talent." The rest is marketing; for example, there is no doubt that Mariah Carey is objectively more talented and a better singer than Ariana Grande because she actually did the work and is way more consistent in her delivery, but Ari was basically raised (bred?) for performance (originally a Broadway singer and Nickelodeon child star, but think Disney) and is consistently advertised as "the next Mariah Carey" just because she can hit similarly high notes and post-processing cleans up her mistakes.

The music industry is not hurting, never was. They're still late to the party but slowly and finally beginning to modernize their business models to account for digital distribution; Amazon, iTunes, and for "indies" Bandcamp will remain the leaders of this for quite some time. Artists will only see success when they stop letting themselves be taken advantage of by their labels, and/or they do what Jay-Z did and start their own label and get on the vertical integration train.

Yea, if you feel empathy for people in the music industry getting their songs pirated, there's a very good episode of South Park you should watch as soon as you can.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 01-01-2016

Yes you're correct the industry (which includes the higher ups) isn't suffering. I should have been more specific and stated that the lower tier artists are getting the short end of the stick. Newer artists getting pooped on by the labels is a big problem and definitely has a long standing track record. But piracy has/does effect(ed) lower tier artists on big record labels. One reason is because bigger labels will normally have more "hands in the pot" so to speak. This means that as an artist you have to sell well if you want the guap (Big Sean reference lol). Selling well is the goal regardless but this piracy will make it harder to varying degrees. Not that I'm losing sleep that Ariana Grande isn't getting all her money lol.

It could also force artists to make better music and come up with more creative ways to stay afloat which can be a positive. Although I'd be curious how many people feel that music today is better than old school music but that's another debate Tongue. However as you stated going independent and moving away from the big labels is a safer practice and more and more artists are doing that especially in hip hop/rap. My example of the music industry was meant to illustrate piracy does have an effect how much or how little is debatable. Overall, you made a good point apollux.

Bringing it back to subliminals, Shannon isn't rich like these music executives plus we don't have any statistics showing how much money he's losing per month to piracy. We do know (based off statements made in the past) that this company has never had to borrow money from the bank to stay afloat but we also don't have stats on how much money the current AP code has saved/recovered for Shannon. Those would be very useful stats for both sides but I think acquiring those stats would be nigh impossible (talking explicitly for the AP code stuff). Regardless, with that information alone the argument can be made that Indigo Mind Labs would survive without any AP code at all (which they were doing before 2013).

Just like some people wonder how a certain artists would sell without bootlegs I just sometimes wonder how much further this particular company would be with things such as R&D if piracy didn't exist but I admit that its one of those thoughts you have when you're on the patio smoking lol. That's my whole perspective on it.

@Real Justin: Love that clip, what episode and season is that from?

(01-01-2016, 03:55 PM)K-Train Wrote: Yes you're correct the industry (which includes the higher ups) isn't suffering. I should have been more specific and stated that the lower tier artists are getting the short end of the stick. Newer artists getting pooped on by the labels is a big problem and definitely has a long standing track record. But piracy has/does effect(ed) lower tier artists on big record labels. One reason is because bigger labels will normally have more "hands in the pot" so to speak. This means that as an artist you have to sell well if you want the guap (Big Sean reference lol). Selling well is the goal regardless but this piracy will make it harder to varying degrees. Not that I'm losing sleep that Ariana Grande isn't getting all her money lol.

It could also force artists to make better music and come up with more creative ways to stay afloat which can be a positive. Although I'd be curious how many people feel that music today is better than old school music but that's another debate Tongue. However as you stated going independent and moving away from the big labels is a safer practice and more and more artists are doing that especially in hip hop/rap. My example of the music industry was meant to illustrate piracy does have an effect how much or how little is debatable. Overall, you made a good point apollux.

Bringing it back to subliminals, Shannon isn't rich like these music executives plus we don't have any statistics showing how much money he's losing per month to piracy. We do know (based off statements made in the past) that this company has never had to borrow money from the bank to stay afloat but we also don't have stats on how much money the current AP code has saved/recovered for Shannon. Those would be very useful stats for both sides but I think acquiring those stats would be nigh impossible (talking explicitly for the AP code stuff). Regardless, with that information alone the argument can be made that Indigo Mind Labs would survive without any AP code at all (which they were doing before 2013).

Just like some people wonder how a certain artists would sell without bootlegs I just sometimes wonder how much further this particular company would be with things such as R&D if piracy didn't exist but I admit that its one of those thoughts you have when you're on the patio smoking lol. That's my whole perspective on it.

@Real Justin: Love that clip, what episode and season is that from?

I'm not sure what season but you can find the episode by searching "South Park Metallica Napster Episode"

As for losing money, really you don't lose money from people pirating your stuff since it's a digital product, there's no physical inventory being stolen, so nothing is being lost. People that pirate stuff aren't people that are thinking if it wasn't available to pirate it for free they would buy it, that's not how they think at all. They think if it's free, I'll try it, if not, then fu*k it, so Shannon isn't losing one single penny from people pirating his stuff.

If he had a warehouse of physical CD's and people were taking them, then he would be losing money because he would be losing inventory, but this is just people who are not going to buy his subs anyways, getting their hands on a leaked copy, and then I as a paying customer have to suffer for it, and to me that's messed up and that's why my vote will always be on no APcode at all.

If this was my company I literally would have never even considered for one second to add an apcode. Piracy is just part of the game, and you don't lose anything from it because the people who pirate the stuff wouldn't be buying it anyways, it's nothing more than a leaked file that some random person gets their hands on, and that person was never going to spend a dollar on this company anyways, so it's seriously not a big deal.

If anything, it could help because a pirate could turn into a customer, but programming them to become one isn't right especially when people paying for the subs have to suffer along with the pirates.

Shannon already said he can't make an apcode that will only affect pirates and not affect paying customers, so to me, I'll always be against the apcode no matter how you frame it.

Shannon literally doesn't lose one single dollar from pirates, but he does gain from them if he programs them to start buying his stuff, so it's win for him, and lose for everybody else, pirates and customers.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 04:42 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: As for losing money, really you don't lose money from people pirating your stuff since it's a digital product, there's no physical inventory being stolen, so nothing is being lost. People that pirate stuff aren't people that are thinking if it wasn't available to pirate it for free they would buy it, that's not how they think at all. They think if it's free, I'll try it, if not, then fu*k it, so Shannon isn't losing one single penny from people pirating his stuff.

If he had a warehouse of physical CD's and people were taking them, then he would be losing money because he would be losing inventory, but this is just people who are not going to buy his subs anyways, getting their hands on a leaked copy, and then I as a paying customer have to suffer for it, and to me that's messed up and that's why my vote will always be on no APcode at all.

If this was my company I literally would have never even considered for one second to add an apcode. Piracy is just part of the game, and you don't lose anything from it because the people who pirate the stuff wouldn't be buying it anyways, it's nothing more than a leaked file that some random person gets their hands on, and that person was never going to spend a dollar on this company anyways, so it's seriously not a big deal.

If anything, it could help because a pirate could turn into a customer, but programming them to become one isn't right especially when people paying for the subs have to suffer along with the pirates.

Shannon already said he can't make an apcode that will only affect pirates and not affect paying customers, so to me, I'll always be against the apcode no matter how you frame it.

Shannon literally doesn't lose one single dollar from pirates, but he does gain from them if he programs them to start buying his stuff, so it's win for him, and lose for everybody else, pirates and customers.

And this is exactly why Shannon leaves the 5G programs working fully for pirates.You are right man, with subliminals it is a more special case because piraters are actually sceptics, who when try the subliminals and see that they work, become customers.
They come on here, find about Shannon and the hard work he puts into the subliminals, get to respect his work and become customers.