Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - RTBoss - 01-08-2016

(01-07-2016, 10:36 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: My post reflect who I have in front of me.

PS: I have been banned on Pherotalk too. You forgot that one.

Your posts reflect you. Accept some responsibility for your own mouth, which is sarcastic and defensive. I was merely poking your ribs, but after your reply I'm not laughing anymore.

P.S. These words reflect me, about you. I'm not banned at any of those three sites, and even with those people you are blaming for your issues, I've not even come close. Huh, we must all be in cahoots together?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-09-2016

(01-08-2016, 01:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 10:36 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: My post reflect who I have in front of me.

PS: I have been banned on Pherotalk too. You forgot that one.

Your posts reflect you. Accept some responsibility for your own mouth, which is sarcastic and defensive. I was merely poking your ribs, but after your reply I'm not laughing anymore.

P.S. These words reflect me, about you. I'm not banned at any of those three sites, and even with those people you are blaming for your issues, I've not even come close. Huh, we must all be in cahoots together?

What is sarcastic and defensive? I don't see it.

-----
Sarcastic by google definition:
"marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt."

(01-07-2016, 01:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Yeah, but dude, come on - you're banned over at Pheromone XS, too! Haha, I'm not hatin' - I never thought your posts were bad.

Now I'm wondering who Andrew was over on PT...hmm... Tongue
----

That quote previously seems to fit the definition of sarcastic. I read again what I wrote again and I don't see any sarcasm. Maybe when I mentioned that I'm banned on pherotalk but that was to say that I could be banned more than twice it doesn't make me more guilty.

I'm glad to be banned on such forum. It helps people open their eyes about those forums. Smart people started to ask themselves question when they saw that. I don't see it as a responsibility but as I'm an honor and I'm proud about it. I would do it again if need be.

You shouldn't laugh, that is some serious things we are talking about here.

Yea obviously my post reflect, me, my opinion which I already said. What I wanted to say is that if people are censoring something I won't be nice with them and shut my mouth. My attitude change based on who I have in front of me. You can have your opinion I'm fine with it.

Who said I have issues, You just made that up I think or you thought it was the case. I think that kind of things helped me grow even if it was bad at first. So thanks Mark you actually help people for once.
I'm telling who are who and what kind of people they are or I think they are. And I'm as far as I'm concern I'm certainly not the only one to think that way.

I encourage people to checks things carefully !!! very carefully. At least you can't argue against that. If those forums are well handled my little rambling here shouldn't do much. But it will certainly as they are always on defensive mode over there.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - robstar - 01-09-2016

Well done all you AP complainers, you've officially slowed down the production of OF!

RE: AP Code Suggestion - AriGold - 01-10-2016

robstar, do you think you are helpful?
Did you also complain about Shannon's illness? Or other circumstances?
Or is it just easier to focus your negative energy to a group of people that want answers and you think they deserve your comment?

This discussion about AP code is very important for both sides, the customers and Shannon. Things will often get delayed.

You are complaining about the circumstances, focus on your progress. If you don't like the discussion here to go on forever, make the best suggestion that both, customers and Shannon will like.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Whisperer - 01-10-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:01 PM)robstar Wrote: Well done all you AP complainers, you've officially slowed down the production of OF!

I was afraid of that... Smile

Sorry, I just had to. Why is there an OF anyway, why not just go straight for OGSF?

However, we are also still not on track as far as discussing the actual script goes. With Justin having a time-out, the complaining did stop for the most part. We had some people listing their accomplishments by comparing who got banned harder on Pherotalk. But still nothing about the script itself.

Might I suggest we go back and repost our suggestions for the script in a new post, so Shannon doesn't have to sift through all the previous posts? He doesn't seem the type to do so. Feel free to ignore me, it just seems like a productive thing to do at this point.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - robstar - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:20 AM)AriGold Wrote: robstar, do you think you are helpful?
Did you also complain about Shannon's illness? Or other circumstances?
Or is it just easier to focus your negative energy to a group of people that want answers and you think they deserve your comment?

This discussion about AP code is very important for both sides, the customers and Shannon. Things will often get delayed.

You are complaining about the circumstances, focus on your progress. If you don't like the discussion here to go on forever, make the best suggestion that both, customers and Shannon will like.

Chill bud. I don't think we can criticize me for complaining when that's all this thread is full of Tongue That's my whole point that this AP code fiasco is much ado about nothing. Just don't pirate the subs and all is well. Was thinking about maybe doing OF 5G in 20 days when my AM is complete, but I guess I'll settle for another SM run and see if fear is still an issue.
And no I didn't complain about Shannon's illness.. why would I do that?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - dissonance - 01-11-2016

Why are people stressing over the AP code... pointless lol

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Life - 01-11-2016

I know right^

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Benjamin - 01-29-2016

Killua/cqz/survivor.. good try but now that I know you have 3 accounts seemingly for the purpose of attacking Shannon and agreeing between 2 accounts trying to pretend you're different people it proves why you were banned.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dzemoo - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 04:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Killua/cqz/survivor.. good try but now that I know you have 3 accounts seemingly for the purpose of attacking Shannon and agreeing between 2 accounts trying to pretend you're different people it proves why you were banned.

this multiaccounting first invited by ryan doesnt seem alpha at all for me

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Vincent_Vega - 01-30-2016

Survivor has a point here. I also find it suspect that Shannon puts this AP problem aside like it's nothing when a large part of the community is upset about it.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Benjamin - 01-30-2016

Shannon has answered alot of the AP stuff in MASSIVE detail.. more than I would have ever expected him to or more than almost anyone else would. He has even reconsidered the AP code and is going to work on it as he has said in this thread.

The issue is people creating multiple accounts just to cause trouble and agreeing with themselves. Even if he wasn't survivor aswell there was direct evidence of 2 matching accounts killua and cqc.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Vincent_Vega - 01-30-2016

I know that Shannon answered the questions and reconsidered the AP code, but where is the action? Isn't it logic to first solve these problems instead of working on 6G or OF/OGSF 5G?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 05:07 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: I know that Shannon answered the questions and reconsidered the AP code, but where is the action? Isn't it logic to first solve these problems instead of working on 6G or OF/OGSF 5G?
Why would he work on it when he will only implement it in the next 6 stage he will build.
There is no need. Let Shannon work on what matters. Then he will do the ap code when he will release the next 6 stage.

Unless you want him to remove the ap code in the previous version Shy