Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-07-2016

Who are you talking to, Mr. Andrewson , looks like your post is mistakenly aimed at me? I don't know where did you pull out from these questions you are talking about; I am only presenting Shannon's misleadings, I am not asking any questions.If I had asked any questions, they are merely rhetorical.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - RTBoss - 01-07-2016

(01-06-2016, 10:38 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: That's the kind of person MarkInDallas is. I saw that post you made Shy

Yeah, but dude, come on - you're banned over at Pheromone XS, too! Haha, I'm not hatin' - I never thought your posts were bad.

Now I'm wondering who Andrew was over on PT...hmm... Tongue

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Benjamin - 01-07-2016

Survivor you keep violating rules 5-8 after several warnings. Being especially disrespectful to Shannon calling him a liar and other things and saying that he is deceiving people.

5."Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.
6.Flaming others, flame wars and rudeness are never necessary.
7. Disagreements are inevitable; civility is required. Be kind, polite and considerate to each other at all times.
8. Have decorum. Use appropriate and clean language. This is a public forum where we discuss things in a civil (and hopefully friendly) manner, not a barbarian camp.

And before you whinge how would you expect anybody to react when you come to their forum and accuse them of those things?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 03:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Survivor you keep violating rules 5-8 after several warnings. Being especially disrespectful to Shannon calling him a liar and other things and saying that he is deceiving people.

5."Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.
6.Flaming others, flame wars and rudeness are never necessary.
7. Disagreements are inevitable; civility is required. Be kind, polite and considerate to each other at all times.
8. Have decorum. Use appropriate and clean language. This is a public forum where we discuss things in a civil (and hopefully friendly) manner, not a barbarian camp.

And before you whinge how would you expect anybody to react when you come to their forum and accuse them of those things?

I was not aware I am doing things against the rules
I don't know what it came like, I really do respect Shannon and his work yet I believe I raise valid concerns when it comes to this AP code. Some things are definitely shady
I won't be dealing with this AP code no more, I am done with this , I will only post my AP code suggestion

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 01:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 10:38 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: That's the kind of person MarkInDallas is. I saw that post you made Shy

Yeah, but dude, come on - you're banned over at Pheromone XS, too! Haha, I'm not hatin' - I never thought your posts were bad.

Now I'm wondering who Andrew was over on PT...hmm... Tongue

Maybe you should wonder who is mark over on PT but you already know. I could be banned on 1000 forums this doesn't make me guilty (especially when the admins know each other). You should know that.
You are not hating but obviously laughing for nothing.
My post reflect who I have in front of me. In case of PT and pheroXS I think both these forum are heavely censored. Thats my opinion. Let this just be it my opinion and let people wonder why I think that way. Not need to laugh or argue you will obviously disagree with me anyway like you did before.

PS: I have been banned on Pherotalk too. You forgot that one.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 01-07-2016

Damn, this is what happens when I don't watch the forums lol. Man Alpha360 what the hell have I missed??? I've been out of the phero world for a while. Guess a lot has changed. Glad you're still hanging in there though man.

You missed the worst lol, the phero scene is a wreck. But there are still good things hiding in the dark.

(01-06-2016, 02:35 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: I wonder what asshole uploaded that torrent because he must have bought it before

group buy maybe

RE: AP Code Suggestion - AriGold - 01-07-2016

Would it be possible to make the educational AP-code strong but in an unspecific direction?

I mean, since the programs work and people are getting more mature there are other possibilities.

Example for code for DAOS that could be discussed:
"While I am getting more and more sexy, I value and appreciate other people's work more and more and show it by paying what it is worth in my eyes/opinion."

If it works and people are paying the value of things, it helps not only you but the whole society.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-08-2016

(01-07-2016, 11:34 PM)AriGold Wrote: Would it be possible to make the educational AP-code strong but in an unspecific direction?

I mean, since the programs work and people are getting more mature there are other possibilities.

Example for code for DAOS that could be discussed:
"While I am getting more and more sexy, I value and appreciate other people's work more and more and show it by paying what it is worth in my eyes/opinion."

If it works and people are paying the value of things, it helps not only you but the whole society.

There is no need to play around it, I suggest dropping the AP code all together Smile no one's will is being imposed on anyone's else's

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 01-08-2016

(01-07-2016, 01:35 PM)Survivor Wrote: Who are you talking to, Mr. Andrewson , looks like your post is mistakenly aimed at me? I don't know where did you pull out from these questions you are talking about; I am only presenting Shannon's misleadings, I am not asking any questions.If I had asked any questions, they are merely rhetorical.

I said it because what you said was already said by you and others and Shannon explained why this happened. Therefore I suggested to move on with what this thread was created for, to find a solution.

(01-07-2016, 01:33 PM)JakeAlOmani Wrote: you have to realize that some people don't even want the AP code included at all, let alone develop it ... and I am one of those people, I support an AP-code-Free subliminal approach this moving forward.

Oh, I already realized. Just to make it clear, I am not necessary against dropping the AP code, but for my opinion it makes sense to keep it. And more important I had the impression Shannon is more willing to keep some sort of AP instead to remove it completely.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Whisperer - 01-08-2016

Then let's go back to Shannon's current (planned) script:

Shannon Wrote:I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program.
I maintain that we as consumers have no idea how to do this except to ask questions about the technology which will not be answered. The intent is good though.

Shannon Wrote:I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of all the value I get from using this program, and I make myself consciously aware of the fact that the value I get from using this program comes from using this program.
How exactly would this somewhat circular statement work? As someone previously asked, how would we know that the change we notice is due to the subliminal and not the book we're reading on the subject?

Shannon Wrote:I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of how I would feel and respond in response to my choices and actions regarding this program if I were the producer and creator of this program and someone else did the same thing.
I really like this one, the put-yourself-in-my-shoes statement. It's also easy to accept, most people consider it only fair. Although without the knowledge gained by the first statement, I still might consider there's no way I'd charge the same amount for the products.

Shannon Wrote:I now make myself consciously and subconsciously considerate of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and the actual time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and I now choose to do the right thing regarding returning fair value in exchange for it and the value and benefit I get from using it.
Had to read this twice, and slowly. Again, it's difficult for us to know exactly quantify all the stuff. Like someone telling you that being a multi-millionaire is not as easy as you think. Nobody will believe it, because they don't have sufficient information. Everybody thinks life becomes easier with millions in the bank.

Although I think the 'doing the right thing regarding returning fair value' will work.

The 'right thing' of course remains subjective. Most serial killers believe they are doing it for the right reasons, Genghis Khan believed God sent him to punish mankind. Subject to the mental framework of the listener. Unless you intent to change that framework as well? Use the subliminals to tell people what is right and what is wrong? That would be morally questionable.

As for the value and benefit from using the program, I addressed that earlier. How do we know it came from the program, and not from something else we're doing. Not that I'd mind all too much if I'd end up giving credit to the program. After all, if this statement works for me, so would many others. Which means change is happening.

Shannon Wrote:I now educate myself on what the copyright laws of my legal jurisdiction are and how they affect me.
No comment, fine with me. I try to keep up with them anyway, just to see how often copyright holders abuse them against the 'little people'. Big Grin

Shannon Wrote:I now choose to follow and obey the copyright laws of my legal jurisdiction with regards to this program.
Same as above. Glad to see it was refined a bit. You could change it into all Shannon L Matteson's products or all Subliminal-Shop/IML products to make it non-product-specific. In order for us to know what the subliminal is, we would at least be aware of where it came from. No self-respecting content-sharer would use a subliminal without reading its description page first. Not that I would know of course. I refrain from such behaviors.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 08:39 AM)Whisperer Wrote: Then let's go back to Shannon's current (planned) script:

Shannon Wrote:I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program.
I maintain that we as consumers have no idea how to do this except to ask questions about the technology which will not be answered. The intent is good though.

We don't know what technology is used in detail, but from Shannon's journal we know how much time is invested - especially in 5G subs and in R&D in 6G tech. So probably 5G needed also a lot research as well as previous technologies. Knowing this we can bet there was a lot of time and effort invested in creating these subs.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 09:29 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: We don't know what technology is used in detail, but from Shannon's journal we know how much time is invested - especially in 5G subs and in R&D in 6G tech. So probably 5G needed also a lot research as well as previous technologies. Knowing this we can bet there was a lot of time and effort invested in creating these subs.

Exactly, that's why I'm glad that journal is public. There will still be that small group of people who might say "it doesn't take that long to build stuff" but I think the proof is in the pudding. If Shannon could produce 5G/6G subs in rapid succession (not including the AYP's due to their design) the store would be chalk full of more stuff. Business wise it wouldn't make sense to hoard all that good tech UNLESS he was doing it to create hype...which I've teased him about before lol.

Shannon Wrote:I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of all the value I get from using this program, and I make myself consciously aware of the fact that the value I get from using this program comes from using this program.

I do NOT have a direct quote at this time so feel free to take what I'm saying with a grain of salt: Shannon stated previously that a lot of customers (particularly the fellas) are not very aware of themselves or the surroundings which is why statements like the one quoted are included. A good example would be the old BIATBW 3G. Some guys (myself included) just couldn't see sh!t because we weren't perceptive. So statements such as that help the person pick up on things such as body language which ladies use to display interest. This maybe why BIATBW/BIATBWS were so much more effective than their 3G counterparts.

Of course this leads to questions such as "if the subliminal is making the person aware, then how does the person know what's what?" Good question, and I'd like an answer from it particularly in relation to the AP code. As far as having similar statements being used for the purpose of attractions type subs like BIATBW, I can completely understand why they need to be there due to most guys having male pattern blindness.