Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 01:07 PM)Survivor Wrote: Shannon, you posted the script for the AP code. You have said before that the AP script is around 3% of the program. Considering Am6, with stage 1 (info by you) having 79 934 words, with calculations the AP code should be around 2600 words, my question is, is that the whole script of the AP code- the one that you posted above ? Or the Ap code has its metascript(if yes , why?) ? The above Ap code is probably around 100-200 words long

Please show me where I said it was about 3% of the program, because

* that's a value that is going to change depending on the script length
* I don't remember saying that
* and if I did, there's a musinderstanding somewhere, which I need to clear up.

The metascript is going to make the code longer, but 3% of a program would only be reasonable for the shorter scripts, because it would take too much processing power otherwise.

(01-02-2016, 01:10 PM)JakeAlOmani Wrote: have you thought of offering an Affiliate Marketing, let people do the advertising/sales for you and get commission out of it?

Affiliate marketing, tried that. Scammers made us shut it down, and so far we're looking at an issue with taxes making it infeasable atm to try again. The amount we could get out of it after taxes (and taxes would be a nightmare to track in this case, from what I understand) would mean that it was useless to us as a profit making endeavor, or we would have to offer a percentage that would not exactly be very motivational. So it's something we'd like to do, but during this period of time at least, you can thank Uncle Sam for making it not exactly our top priority.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-02-2016

There is still something off about the AP code... it implies that I am inherently guilty and need to redeem the bad act by paying for it... that's why I don't support having it at all... it's based on principle. You're constantly feeding your subconscious mind the message that you are inherently guilty and need to pay for the bad act in one way or the other... although it's for the purposes of avoiding piracy of the subs, it still leaves a negative influence...

Marketing is the problem here, not piracy... Consider Everwebinar (online webinars and events) to attract customers and create a powerful social media attraction... ( http://everwebinar.com/ ) these tools I have found for myself that I'm sharing here with you, keep it bookmarked for when they're needed. Smile

How does reinforcing the message that one should be conscious of their impact on another by their choice of actions imply that you are guilty? That's the goal. I'm trying to get people to be aware that their favorite "victimless crime" is not victimless by getting them to consider the point of view of someone else. That such should strike you as implying guilt does not make sense to me. If you did nothing wrong, then it is likely that this is already running in your head; otherwise, it will hopefully open your eyes and get you to consider an alternate point of view. Which, with any luck, should make casually pirating things be something that is not done casually, or at all.

Although I have little to no faith left in the decency of most of humanity after this...

I am now aware of the impact of my choice of actions regarding the usage of this program on the producer of this program; (or something like that makes one aware of how their choice of how they obtained the program affects you)

and that;s ALL! what they do with that awareness is up to them! IF out of awareness they choose to do the right thing, it will guide them, if not then they will be continuously aware of how continuing to use the program without paying you affects you... that's all... no coercion. that way it doesn't affect anyone adversily whatsoever in any way shape or form. Not the paying customers or the pirates... we both become aware of how we got the obtained the program impacts you , but that's pretty much it, and I don't really know where we can go from there really...

So where's the actual "hey stop doing that" coming in?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Ricardo - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 10:14 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Can we see the current ap code?

the new ap code you have shown seems pretty ok for me but i would makes something like that

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, if i havent done already so"

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, so he can continue to produce subs and we both can benefit from it"

much easier and shorter honestly i am not interested in being educated on piracy in general just make sure you get your money, because you are no multi billion dollar company like disney world and everything is ok

At this point, I don't see the point in keeping the old script secret anymore, so this is the original AP script I have on file.

---------------

I now refuse to steal this program.

I now refuse to pirate or illegally copy, share, give away, distribute or profit from this program.

I now try to understand, appreciate and value the time, skill, effort and cost that went into making this program.

I now know, accept, understand, believe, sense, feel, acknowledge and act upon the fact that it is wrong to break copyright law concerning this program, so I naturally refuse to break copyright law concerning this program.

If I am using a pirated copy of this program, I now want, need and choose to either stop using it and delete all copies of it that I have, or do what it takes to pay for a legal copy.

** Deal with naturalizer effects **
I am now consciously aware of all the positive effects this program has had and is having on me, and I attribute them all to this program.

I now educate myself about the copyright laws affecting me and follow those copyright laws.

---------------

It's actually a bit different than I was originally planning to make it, so I ad in mind that it was different than it actually is when I was going on memory answering questions about it.

As you can see, its not much different than what I am working on now, and probably some of it will end up being recycled.

Thanks for posting up the current AP script.
I can't help but get the feeling that you are being a bit optimistic in this little paragraph protecting you from people pirating your subs. I don't see how hardened or even normal pirates are going to feel a sense of guilt strong enough to make them part with money once they have the benefit of the sub.
Thieves don't tend to have a guilty conscience that makes them pay for their theft or return the product.

Surely something along the lines of "If I haven't paid for this programme then I will receive no benefits from it." Any pirater interested enough to download these subs would in any case check the site out at some stage and would see there are journals of results and then would see how they didn't get results because they pirated it. That should be motivation enough to want to pay for the sub. Another reason why journals are so good to have.

hmm...
I understand the value of this program and I refuse to engage in activities that pirate it. /or something close to that sort. (that way even the paying customers aren't really "affected" by it)

but that seems to work out for me, just a couple of statements/lines and it's enough.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 01-02-2016

I would add this sentence from your old AP

"I now refuse to pirate or illegally copy, share, give away, distribute or profit from this program."

in a modified form:

"I now refuse to pirate or illegally copy, share, give away or distribute this program."

The "refuse-to-profit" thing contradicts the statements regarding the value of this program in my opinion. The other way around would be to deactivate the sub for pirates, what you didn't want.

(01-02-2016, 04:57 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 10:14 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Can we see the current ap code?

the new ap code you have shown seems pretty ok for me but i would makes something like that

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, if i havent done already so"

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, so he can continue to produce subs and we both can benefit from it"

much easier and shorter honestly i am not interested in being educated on piracy in general just make sure you get your money, because you are no multi billion dollar company like disney world and everything is ok

At this point, I don't see the point in keeping the old script secret anymore, so this is the original AP script I have on file.

---------------

I now refuse to steal this program.

I now refuse to pirate or illegally copy, share, give away, distribute or profit from this program.

I now try to understand, appreciate and value the time, skill, effort and cost that went into making this program.

I now know, accept, understand, believe, sense, feel, acknowledge and act upon the fact that it is wrong to break copyright law concerning this program, so I naturally refuse to break copyright law concerning this program.

If I am using a pirated copy of this program, I now want, need and choose to either stop using it and delete all copies of it that I have, or do what it takes to pay for a legal copy.

** Deal with naturalizer effects **
I am now consciously aware of all the positive effects this program has had and is having on me, and I attribute them all to this program.

I now educate myself about the copyright laws affecting me and follow those copyright laws.

---------------

It's actually a bit different than I was originally planning to make it, so I ad in mind that it was different than it actually is when I was going on memory answering questions about it.

As you can see, its not much different than what I am working on now, and probably some of it will end up being recycled.

Thanks for posting up the current AP script.
I can't help but get the feeling that you are being a bit optimistic in this little paragraph protecting you from people pirating your subs. I don't see how hardened or even normal pirates are going to feel a sense of guilt strong enough to make them part with money once they have the benefit of the sub.
Thieves don't tend to have a guilty conscience that makes them pay for their theft or return the product.

Surely something along the lines of "If I haven't paid for this programme then I will receive no benefits from it." Any pirater interested enough to download these subs would in any case check the site out at some stage and would see there are journals of results and then would see how they didn't get results because they pirated it. That should be motivation enough to want to pay for the sub. Another reason why journals are so good to have.

I have been using it as copy and paste without really looking at it since I scripted it. I thought it had more in it, but apparently I got distracted and this is what it is. I would have to agree with you otherwise.

EDIT: Aside from the turning off effects, because people who do that sort of thing are advertising sources too, and it would require a conditional, which is challenging at best to make work.

Okay, so I've put in a full day's work here and I'm done with what I think I can do without making myself sick again from exhaustion. I'll be working more on the AP code again tomorrow, and the OF 5G.

We appear to be having a bit of difficulty with a few things on the sale, but Andrew has been informed and is working on them. We may extend the sale as a result, we shall see.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - apollolux - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: -------------

New Anti-piracy script

[ ... ]

I now make myself consciously and subconsciously considerate of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and the actual time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and I now choose to do the right thing regarding returning fair value in exchange for it and the value and benefit I get from using it.

[ ... ]

---------------------------

This is a super long statement, even if you break up the clause at the "and." If you end up using it, are you positive it will be comprehensible in its current form even with its length?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 01-03-2016

(01-02-2016, 07:18 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: -------------

New Anti-piracy script

[ ... ]

I now make myself consciously and subconsciously considerate of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and the actual time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and I now choose to do the right thing regarding returning fair value in exchange for it and the value and benefit I get from using it.

[ ... ]

---------------------------

This is a super long statement, even if you break up the clause at the "and." If you end up using it, are you positive it will be comprehensible in its current form even with its length?

The 6G prototype script has well over 100 statements in it, each of which is ONE sentence, and each one of them is multiple pages long. The grammar is so complex that I have to work in small chunks to make sense of it. And yet, it works smashingly well. In fact today's test was such a success I almost could not believe my eyes on several occasions.

So yes, I'm quite sure that such a simple statement can work. Smile

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Clansy - 01-03-2016

Ok, I haven't been on forum for quite some time because I felt this place was dying. In this time a lot of thoughts have accumulated that I hope the Shannon will hear out:

Some suggestions for Shannon from business perspective:

Maybe right now you are looking at the problem from the wrong perspective? Why focus on AP code while you didn't improved your business for 2+ years I have been using your subs? I don't mean technology, but actual business.

1) Get a real marketing expert on your team - Seriously the product is great it is just that it lacks real experienced full time marketer to make it explode. Stop being a lone wolf, every great business needs a strong team.

2) Fix your webpage - It is getting old dated, not trust worthy and messy. Very hard to find programs and info for new users.

3) Maybe smaller cost would allow to reduce piracy rate thus getting you more sales? Honestly 500$ is just too much for most of the world.

My perspective on AP code:

Basics of it should be left in, but only very basic version of it that makes people understand that then they get value they should give it. At the same time I think that when you update you AP code, all previous pirating should be dismissed and new page for every user should be opened.

Why? Because I believe a lot of people like me have turned on some 4g subs at the start then they were exited and wanted to test everything. I personally have forgotten that I have used (for few days or a week)... For example I have used pirated Maximum learning 3g, but then I brought 4g, am I pirate?... All kinds of these things add up and people cant simply remember everything thus that it wouldn't interfere with future AP it should be cleared. Basically a new page should be opened.