Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 08-11-2011

Are you ready to have your life flipped upside down?? ;P

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-13-2011

I wanted to comment on something. I just read Ben's last entry and he was talking about this blockage when it comes to dealing with women. This 'barrier' he mentioned is something I've become aware of over the past couple of months but it's been really hard to control it sometimes and just let go. I think sex magnet has helped with this immensley. During some of the days or resistance in stage 1 it was terrible. It felt like I could only deal with certain women and/or men. Now, I'm in the moment realizing things for what they are, I could still be more optomistic. BUT when it comes with women and taking things personally, that is no longer an issue. I've been getting these feelings alot off and on.. usually on when there is no resistance and I'm feeling through to the woman and really engaging them with nothing but my presence. I've honed this skill and will make it a habit. It's like the natural way of being. Sometimes it's hard to explain but this sort of feeling allows me to say anything I want to a woman and really not feel negative about it. There have been many times where I will say things and regret it sometimes but it never gets a bad reaction anymore from others. I'm usually the only one reacting bad to it now which is something I have to work on internally. I think this is because of my strong outer frame which allows me to look at my outer reality and let go of things easier. I am positive that these issues will be resolved once I have gone through all of sex magnet. Smile

P.S. This is only after observing what's going on at work. I've known these people for over a year. Now with new woman I do know once I can relax and let them talk then that presence just emanates from my being. No more thinking in my head during interactions. It's illegal Tongue

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Benjamin - 08-13-2011

Very cool Spiral, I like the sound of that. As Cortez said, when you have masculine presence it just doesn't occur the same way anymore.

With just the things i'm getting from Alpha, I look more and more forward to SM.

-Ben

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-14-2011

Went to the supermarket today. Everyone was checking me out.. I even gave a slight smirk to almost all the people I made eye contact with. And this one really hot pregnant woman eyed me for a good few seconds but I was caught up in it and just kept a straight face. Anyways I know if I really want to I can start a conversation with someone by just saying hi.. but I'm timid when I have that feeling I know something could happen. I think once sex magnet covers some of the stuff about "pulling the trigger" this will be dealt with and plus I won't have to get used to working to get women to want to have sex with me; by the end of Sex Magnet anyways. It's wierd too because I just had these feelings of disgust and I'm not going to get where I wanna go etc. but I was able to let those thoughts go within 30 seconds and this was 10 minutes ago. I realized how far I've come already and I'm never gonna stop. Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Adam - 08-20-2011

(08-13-2011, 07:45 AM)Spiral Wrote: I wanted to comment on something. I just read Ben's last entry and he was talking about this blockage when it comes to dealing with women. This 'barrier' he mentioned is something I've become aware of over the past couple of months but it's been really hard to control it sometimes and just let go. I think sex magnet has helped with this immensley. During some of the days or resistance in stage 1 it was terrible. It felt like I could only deal with certain women and/or men. Now, I'm in the moment realizing things for what they are, I could still be more optomistic. BUT when it comes with women and taking things personally, that is no longer an issue. I've been getting these feelings alot off and on.. usually on when there is no resistance and I'm feeling through to the woman and really engaging them with nothing but my presence. I've honed this skill and will make it a habit. It's like the natural way of being. Sometimes it's hard to explain but this sort of feeling allows me to say anything I want to a woman and really not feel negative about it. There have been many times where I will say things and regret it sometimes but it never gets a bad reaction anymore from others. I'm usually the only one reacting bad to it now which is something I have to work on internally. I think this is because of my strong outer frame which allows me to look at my outer reality and let go of things easier. I am positive that these issues will be resolved once I have gone through all of sex magnet. Smile

P.S. This is only after observing what's going on at work. I've known these people for over a year. Now with new woman I do know once I can relax and let them talk then that presence just emanates from my being. No more thinking in my head during interactions. It's illegal Tongue

I noticed this at work too. I will post about it my journal as well. I didn't say a word to this girl at all since she started. I finally offered to help her on a project. She normally stood very close to me (about 1.5ft to 3ft on average), but then she was a fraction of an inch in front of me. I wasn't sure how to act since it was at work, and other people were watching. It is starting to get tough staying appropriate =)

I have the "pull the trigger" anxiety for now. If you get it down before me, I'd enjoy some pointers. Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-20-2011

Hmm hmm hmm.. next time she's that close to you say something like "You need to stop thinking about me. You'll get us in trouble." Say it playfully. This will turn her on and I'm sure she's well aware of the situation and she may try to get you alone or whatever. whether it's in your cubicle (I don't know what your office is like) or in the lunchroom or closet Tongue BUT either way it's not like anything has to happen. But when she does give you that opportunity and it's clearly you and her and you feel comfortable with the situation (no one is watching) then either ask her out... or make out with her. Whatever floats your boat.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 08-20-2011

(08-20-2011, 04:32 PM)Spiral Wrote: Hmm hmm hmm.. next time she's that close to you say something like "You need to stop thinking about me. You'll get us in trouble." Say it playfully. This will turn her on and I'm sure she's well aware of the situation and she may try to get you alone or whatever. whether it's in your cubicle (I don't know what your office is like) or in the lunchroom or closet Tongue BUT either way it's not like anything has to happen. But when she does give you that opportunity and it's clearly you and her and you feel comfortable with the situation (no one is watching) then either ask her out... or make out with her. Whatever floats your boat.

"It's wierd too because I just had these feelings of disgust and I'm not going to get where I wanna go etc. "

Ryan, don't worry I'm in the same exact situation and sometimes I feel so down on myself about this because I feel like I'm a failure and will remain a failure for the rest of my life. It's hard to deal with but it comes and goes, some days are worse than others. I think we are about in the eye of the storm.

I like your banter remark, it's a great way to show you are the prize and being playful. Listening to that tape last night I told you about made a good point. It's the man's job to make the first move as in showing interest and showing you like her...BUT. It's the woman's job to make the first move towards sex. And I like that because as a man we can seduce, we can be the prize but give them satisfaction towards their needs as in making them feel comfortable, secure, making them feel cared for and safe and happy but having that sense of control that "I don't need sex from you" really changes things. When you can get up and leave without needing anything from her, it drives her crazy...Being playful and showing interest but at the same time not acting upon trying to make things happen (just letting them come) is going to absolutely make a woman want to f- you as soon as you walk out the door.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-22-2011

I am in my head alot today and yesterday. Just going through some resistance, I guess. I've also noticed I'm not as flirty but I'm very calm and comfortable. More than I have ever been. I'm on my 3rd week of stage 2 I think.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 08-22-2011

(08-20-2011, 05:43 PM)Ryan Wrote: ...It's the man's job to make the first move as in showing interest and showing you like her...BUT. It's the woman's job to make the first move towards sex. And I like that because as a man we can seduce, we can be the prize but give them satisfaction towards their needs as in making them feel comfortable, secure, making them feel cared for and safe and happy but having that sense of control that "I don't need sex from you" really changes things...

Wha? Her job to make the first move towards sex? What planet are you on, buddy? It's your job to do everything. Initiate conversation, show yourself "worthy", initiate kissing, and sex, and everything else. And she wants you to take responsibility for it, too! If it happens, it's on you. She doesn't want to have anyone thinking she's a __________ or a _______. So it has to be "all your fault" a lot of the time, or it won't happen. Thank our society for that.

If you want sex, it's YOUR job as a man to make it happen. All of it. Every step. If she chimes in to help, great! But never expect her to, and don't wait for her to either. Otherwise you'll spend a lot of time with Rosy Palmer.

Now that's not to say that you shouldn't encourage her to ask for it, or initiate it, but it is to say that most women won't, and those who will are hard to find. It also means that if you want her to, you typically need to get her to. In other words... it's still your responsibility, even if you make her do some of the work too. Getting her to initiate or ask for it, is going to require work on your part 96% of the time. So really, you initiated, even when you make it look like she did.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 08-22-2011

Well yes a woman may not always initiate, though sometimes they do, I've seen it Wink However, what I was getting at was that it's always the woman's decision when she's going to have sex, you can't force her to ^^ but you can guide it. And I notice by caring less about it and being able to walk away without it, she'll want it that much more. I mean, I've had girls tell me to come over and f- them with this mindset and I didn't do anything nor have I met them yet. But of course, if she doesn't take action to seduce, then you can speed that up and push them along.

BTW, isn't your sex magnet program all about getting women to come and seduce you? How is that me initiating anything?

Ryan

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 12:36 PM)Ryan Wrote: Well yes a woman may not always initiate, though sometimes they do, I've seen it Wink However, what I was getting at was that it's always the woman's decision when she's going to have sex, you can't force her to ^^ but you can guide it. And I notice by caring less about it and being able to walk away without it, she'll want it that much more. I mean, I've had girls tell me to come over and f- them with this mindset and I didn't do anything nor have I met them yet. But of course, if she doesn't take action to seduce, then you can speed that up and push them along.

BTW, isn't your sex magnet program all about getting women to come and seduce you? How is that me initiating anything?

Ryan

A woman will only choose to have sex if she is thinking with her conscious mind. If she is, she's not aroused enough. If you do your job right in seducing her, she will always want to have sex with you. Once you press the right buttons, her choice has been made for her on an animal level, and she has no choice but to respond to her sexual urges. This result will vary from woman to woman based on her age, experience, background, thinking style and physiology, but trust me. The choice is yours, not hers, if you're doing it right.

To get a woman in bed, you must make her want to get in bed with you. To get a woman to have sex with you, you must make her want to have sex with you. The choice was yours in these cases because you decided first... "I want to have sex with her." and then you set about to making it happen.

You cannot force a woman, no. But only a moron needs to. Women love sex. You just have to get her to decide she wants it enough to make it her top priority for the short term. In other words, do what it takes to make her so aroused that she cannot choose anything else. Once the emotions and the animal body take over, it's a done deal.

If you want to move a mountain by yourself, with a shovel, do you hit the mountain until it moves over? No. You either start moving the mountain one shovel full at a time, or if it's a stone mountain, you dig under it until it moves where you want it to.

Likewise, with a woman, you don't force her to have sex with you. You create the environment and experiences around her to which her natural response is to have sex of her own free will and desire. In other words, to get water to flow, you must either push it (which we don't want to do here) or allow it to follow its natural course downhill.

Turn her on, and she will want sex. Make her feel safe with you, and she will be comfortable enough to have sex. Make sure she trusts you, and she will choose sex when the last moment arrives. Make sure she has enough privacy to be comfortable having sex. And know how to touch her, talk to her, make her feel sexually aroused. Put this all together, and she'll be having sex with you more than you thought possible.

Women love a man who can make them feel safe, comfortable and free to have sex because they love sex and they are so restricted by society. Find a woman who wants sex, and then liberate her. Her gratitude will show in how good she makes you feel as a result.

Sex is YOUR choice. If it's not, you're doing something wrong.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Patti - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-20-2011, 05:43 PM)Ryan Wrote: ...It's the man's job to make the first move as in showing interest and showing you like her...BUT. It's the woman's job to make the first move towards sex. And I like that because as a man we can seduce, we can be the prize but give them satisfaction towards their needs as in making them feel comfortable, secure, making them feel cared for and safe and happy but having that sense of control that "I don't need sex from you" really changes things...

Wha? Her job to make the first move towards sex? What planet are you on, buddy? It's your job to do everything. Initiate conversation, show yourself "worthy", initiate kissing, and sex, and everything else. And she wants you to take responsibility for it, too! If it happens, it's on you. She doesn't want to have anyone thinking she's a __________ or a _______. So it has to be "all your fault" a lot of the time, or it won't happen. Thank our society for that.

If you want sex, it's YOUR job as a man to make it happen. All of it. Every step. If she chimes in to help, great! But never expect her to, and don't wait for her to either. Otherwise you'll spend a lot of time with Rosy Palmer.

Now that's not to say that you shouldn't encourage her to ask for it, or initiate it, but it is to say that most women won't, and those who will are hard to find. It also means that if you want her to, you typically need to get her to. In other words... it's still your responsibility, even if you make her do some of the work too. Getting her to initiate or ask for it, is going to require work on your part 96% of the time. So really, you initiated, even when you make it look like she did.

Ryan lives on the Planet Sex Pest in a development called Delusional! hahahhaha But it’s all good, I don’t think he lives there alone.

Just messen’ wif ya buddy!

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 08-22-2011

If a woman is in her feminine she is a mirror, if she is pushing for sex without you seemingly 'doing' very little, its still you causing it, your presence, your display of character, your state and mind going there before hers, your subtle guidance and letting go as an invitation for her be comfortable enough to open up. Its precisely because you are not waiting for her to take responsibility that this can happen, your not waiting for anything, your letting her play her part fully, in a way guys usually are so try hard they get in the way off.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-23-2011

Rainbow has it right on the dot, I think. It's about being ok with what's happening and enjoying the moment. Casually talking and getting to know one another while just letting her becoming more comfortable with you. I know I'm not one to talk but from certain experiences I can say this is how things are. Like Shannon said, "If you want to move a mountain by yourself, with a shovel, do you hit the mountain until it moves over? No. You either start moving the mountain one shovel full at a time, or if it's a stone mountain, you dig under it until it moves where you want it to." Things take time for them to naturally happen.

Right now I've been having feelings about not being alpha anymore but I'm more alpha than I ever have been. I'm less needy but also my feminine side is coming out more. and I think I'm more prone to making small mistakes socially but things happen and they don't bother me anymore. So in a sense that's pretty alpha. And, I was just talking to Ryan about this a couple of days ago and I'm really sick and tired of reading new material and having to rely on things such as subliminals and affirmations. Of course they are helping but Sex magnet is making me sick and tired of all this aid shit and I have this strong urge to get out and do things myself. The desire and motivation are not all there but once they are in place I will actually want to get out more and make some sort of social circle (with mostly women). I don't want to force anything and I think that's subtly there but I also need to wait and see how things pan out. The motivation and sex drive just really need to set in and I think things will work themselves out.