Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 01-11-2012

Interesting. Rude doesn't get far with me, but aggressive in the right ways does. Well I guess I'll just have to go spend a few months in NZ and see what I think for myself. If the women don't work, I can always fall back on my camera. Big Grin

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 01-11-2012

Boy, oh boy, does SM 2.0 work. My arousal is at literally unnatural and uncomfortable levels. It's mostly in my chest, too, which means it's not my body that's aroused... it's ALL of me. Mind, body., emotions... and I feel the wolf coming out to hunt. I have to get out of this house soon and find myself someone to seduce or I'll go nuts. And I'm only on Day 10 of stage 1. Did I mention that even my face feels different? That sunburn sensation is kicking in.

This is starting to be torture.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Benjamin - 01-12-2012

Wow that is powerful!

Sunburn Sensation? I've never had that with a subliminal.

-Ben

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-12-2012

SM 2 is out!!! what???

will I still be able to get stages 4-6 of SM 1 by the end of this month?

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 01:09 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: SM 2 is out!!! what???

will I still be able to get stages 4-6 of SM 1 by the end of this month?

It's not out yet. I am still doing tests on the first prototype. I may or may not revise and rebuild it. But yes, you'll still be able to get and finish the last section of SM 1.0.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Magnus - 01-12-2012

(01-11-2012, 10:54 PM)benjamin Wrote: I was talking to a guy from nz on another forum. And it may just be his limitations.

But he says the girls in nz are extremely rude and aggressive.

Not sure if it's true or not.

-Ben

Generally they are a bit ruder than girls in other countries and more aggressive physically and verbally but in saying that some can be a bit more aggressive sexually than say the states but not as much as Sweden. Theres also studies done which suggest New Zealand women are some of the most promiscuous in the world and New Zealand men are some of the most manly but what they base those statistics off is a bit of an unknown.

In saying all of this it is again a generalization and my experience with women is still relatively limited and I have been with more foreigners than kiwis (New Zealanders)

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 01-12-2012

They probably got all those statistics by watching Lord of the Rings over and over again. I could be wrong.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 01-12-2012

Sexually aggressive women? And this is a bad thing?! Hell, bring it on. I love it when a woman is forward with me. If she wants me and says so to my face, she's half way to a yes right then and there, just because I respect that. I dearly love it when a woman hits on me or propositions me for sex, even if I do not accept her offer, because it tells me I am attractive enough that she was willing to be forward with me. Ladies, take note... a lot of guys feel the same way.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - LionMonkey - 01-12-2012

I'm the same Shannon. If a woman is real, honest & forward with me, I find it very attractive, even though she might not seem to meet my standards.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Magnus - 01-13-2012

(01-12-2012, 02:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sexually aggressive women? And this is a bad thing?! Hell, bring it on. I love it when a woman is forward with me. If she wants me and says so to my face, she's half way to a yes right then and there, just because I respect that. I dearly love it when a woman hits on me or propositions me for sex, even if I do not accept her offer, because it tells me I am attractive enough that she was willing to be forward with me. Ladies, take note... a lot of guys feel the same way.

Oh never complained about sexually aggressive women in fact that was what drew me in with my ex in the first place. Unfortunately it doesn't quite make up for a lot of the other downfalls of the girls here but again just a generalization as there are exceptions to any rule.

I personally find a sexually aggressive women very alluring as it displays her confidence and comfortableness with her sexuality which is for me a major turn on.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 01-14-2012

Well last night was neat. I had some more to drink and smoked some marijuana as well which was a mistake.

I ended up meeting a cool girl and in the end I probably could have made out with her because our connection was so strong. I just never went for it at the perfect opportunity. I had that gut feeling and I rejected it. I don't want to make any excuses but it's merely the fact I wasn't sober in any of our interactions together. I didn't have the motivation or drive to take things to a sexual level. I knew it could be.. I just didn't do it. Maybe it's not wanting attention or jealousy from friends because we were never alone. I guess I gotta get over the pda thing and haters are going to hate. Sex magnet works for sure.. but I find that there are times where I have to do things myself. And now that I look back on a couple situations I definitely could have made something happen.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 01-17-2012

So I'm trying to remember what the hell I was talking about when I posted that Saturday morning. But come Saturday night I was more responsible in how much I drank and I didn't smoke any drugs. I had some of my friends mixed drinks and 2 or 3 beers so I had a nice little buzz going. I also drank a vitamin B12 loaded Naked Juice. It was delicious and it gave me a great energy boost and got me excited for the night.

I went out expecting nothing but I wanted to invite girls back to my buddies place because we were going to have a champagne after party (got the idea from Brent Smith). but let's forget about that for a second.

I was at this one bar going back and forth looking for a friend because our pack had seperated completely all over downtown Savannah by now. I was walking out of a bar and as I was doing this I was looking back behind me to check out some of the surroundings before chilling outside. I saw 2 girls out of the corner of my eye move around a corner coming towards me but we did not make any eye contact. for whatever reason I told myself holy crap they are super hot but they're not all caught up with themselves trying to impress with the way they dress or how they act. These girls seem pretty cool. At this point all I just tell myself "This should be fun to talk to them.. I'll just wait outside a minute in the pathway of the door and just chill out with a beer. Within a minute of me going outside they came out the door and right before they crossed paths with me I just said hey there come over here I want to talk to you." They turned around when I said I want to talk to you. turns out one of the girls was with a dude.. but he went straight to the bar. These girls came over to me and I just started talking to them. Technically they approached me but I had to flag them down. I find this to be much MUCH easier if you are a dude that hates actually approaching girls like me. So I basically forced them to approach me if that makes sense. Anyways long story short within 2 or 3 minutes I could have kissed this one girl but I didn't because as soon as the time came butterflies consumed my stomach. Dammit Anxiety! It sucks because I didn't even want to let myself fail with this girl. It was pathetic. BUT at the exact same time it felt good because I know that getting women to approach me and just talking to them is simple. The problem is keeping the vibe and just letting it go. I may have let my "power" slip away as soon as I thought about "is this where I start making out with her? or should I say I want to make out with her.. I don't know.. oh wait now I'm looking like a fool because I'm stuttering and not even saying a word."

Either way.. if I totally cave manned it it would have been beautiful because the connection I had with this girl was so hot. Instead of all this though.. I should have just played it cool and simple.. talked with them for about a minute.. and then casually invite them to the party and leave it at that. The only "flirting" I did was with my eye contact.

so after that I just played some pool.. talked to some friends. I didn't approach or talk to any other women.. UNTIL

Later that evening a buddy and I met back up with 2 people from our crew at a local gas station along the strip of bars. This place is very well kempt and is a frequent stomping ground of many college kids. I wanted breakfast so I got in line by myself. It was a fairly long line so I just stood there and posted up. 3 girls came through the automatic doors and I made quick eye contact with them.. nothing special.. maybe 1-2 seconds. then I looked around just checking out the surroundings and then they were 10 feet infront of me.. I made solid eye contact with the girl that was nearest to me and as soon as they got in line behind me I just said "Hello Ladies" "how are you doing?" And then they just started chatting my head off.. 2 of them anyways. The hottest one just kept laughing at my jokes. We talked for about 15 minutes.. I didn't flirt with them at all.. maybe except for the fact I got 2 of them to kiss each other for some reason.. I don't remember why. Anyways my buddy saw them and I guess tried to come over and help me and be a wing man.. and get them to come over to our champagne after party but he was pushing it way too hard. Eventually drove these girls away so whatever. I became more of a man on Saturday Night.. now I just need to push through this anxiety. If I had to use one phrase.. I would say pulling the trigger. I've wanted to do this direct game on the first girl in the 3rd paragraph but I couldn't even tell her what I wanted to do to her.. now I don't think it's being afraid of intimacy.. it is from (i think) afraid of confrontation with a woman and dealing with their emotions or just being player hated. In fact.. I had dudes that night try and put me down but it just bounced right off me. But with women.. it's like.. I'm afraid of what might happen.. like they would try to humiliate me or something.. and as rock solid as my frame is I should just allow myself to do these things.. who the fuck cares. This weekend I'm going to do the whole post up by a pillar thing... gaze into woman's souls and flag them down so they have to approach me.

I'm going to run OAA after sm and hopefully since the word anxiety is prominant in the script it will not only be addressing approach anxiety but it will cover all anxiety in general. To add, hopefully this totally fixes me and my hesitation.

What do you think Shannon? Does OAA cover all anxiety in general since you say the subconcious mind takes things literally?

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 01-17-2012

Yes it does. Going to have to emphasize that more in the SM 2.0 script.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Cortez - 01-18-2012

I second that. I did that sub last year and it was just a general anxiety destroyer.