Subliminal Talk
Why Am needs Women Manifestation and why we need Girlfriend magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Why Am needs Women Manifestation and why we need Girlfriend magnet (/Thread-Why-Am-needs-Women-Manifestation-and-why-we-need-Girlfriend-magnet)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Why Am needs Women Manifestation and why we need Girlfriend magnet - Shawn - 12-20-2015

AM6 has a SM lead-in which manifests attraction from women already. For more WM or SM would be the choice.

RE: Why Am needs Women Manifestation and why we need Girlfriend magnet - Life - 12-20-2015

I don't think the AM sub is incomplete. It focuses on your power and women are very attracted to that. I did notice however that SM made me socially more alpha.

Don't expect to find a lot of women that get you laid on AM. More like find the right woman to help you in career and life.

I would say any "magnet" idea has to do with social life. Having many girls want your approval, attention and essentially be your girlfriend is what you want. It's a priority of yours. However there is much more to our life purpose than just that

RE: Why Am needs Women Manifestation and why we need Girlfriend magnet - CatMan - 12-21-2015

(12-20-2015, 11:18 AM)yeah! Wrote: I see a lot of guys run AM once (almost all) and then say I need to run OF or EPRHA or something else.

Would it be best to just crunch through all this resistance and let AM bulldoze through to full bullet point achievement?

I am doing AM soon and have only ever done 2 months on a sub so this is just theory and speculation, but could the sub switching be subconscious resistance?

Hey bud!

Resistance can be a reason, but it can also be an issue of homing in on your issues that may be holding back progress with other big programs.

You see, you run a big multi-stage. Then after, if you look objectively at yourself and how you've progressed and have the run well documented, you should have a solid idea of what areas you're particularily weak on. So, it makes more sense, both from a time perspective, and results perspective, to focus on that weak point before progressing. Saves you running a program that has tons of things AND the one thing you need to work on currently, and instead has ONLY the thing you need to work on. Of course that'd be much more effective. Especially if that weak point can hinder progress with other programs, ie. Fear.

I've thought of just going straight to AM6. I haven't 100% made up my mind. I planned to do OF5G or OGSF5G or EHPRA 2.0 next (one of those 3), then redo AM6. Cutting straight to AM6 would save time, but I don't know if it would properly cut down my fear with girls enough to make an attraction program successful the second time around. I have about at least a month or so yet to decide. I want to keep piling hours on my two addiction subs to make sure these addictions are gone forever before moving on. And I'm still getting OGSF for now too, as it is a part of Stop Masturbating 4G which is great. I'll take a look at OF 5G, maybe even OGSF 5G and EHPRA 2.0, and then decide.

RE: Why Am needs Women Manifestation and why we need Girlfriend magnet - Dzemoo - 12-21-2015

the sad thing about shanons attraction sub is that they only work if you are in a state of positive vibration and calm if not they are rather contraproductive in attracting women, thats why i think wm worked slightly better for me

i will really give ltu a fair shot to see if the positive vibe is enough to attract women like geodude did or if you need alphaness