Subliminal Talk
Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy (/Thread-Subliminals-in-Advertising-Disney-and-Illuminaty-Conspiracy)

Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - Survivor - 12-14-2015

Guys, have you watched youtube vids? This is crazy.
I don't know about illuminaty, I don't even understand it.But the subliminals in Disney are real.What are they doing to the kids is terrifying. Watch some vids on youtube, write 'subliminal messages disney '... No wonder girls start to behave like prostitues from the age of 12 nowadays.. You don't have an idea how many girls lose their virginity at the age of 12-13, at least here..
The commercials having hidden words.Hidden subliminal messages.We're constantly being subliminalized, without realising it!

I don't understand Illuminati at all. What is that? What is the proof of existing? Who are they? Is it real or fake? Is someone competent on this subject?
Have you watched Michael Jackson talking about 'them'? He always has said 'I can't reveal more.It is dangerous. ' What they do and how they manipulate the 'industry'. Creepy.And before he died he has said ' they are gonna kill me '. And this is only one of the illuminati cases.Is this bullshit or for real? Or how Beyonce and JayZ are illuminaty? All the famous stars are actually such? What is that?

RE: Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - TheRealJustin - 12-18-2015

(12-14-2015, 04:19 PM)Survivor Wrote: Guys, have you watched youtube vids? This is crazy.
I don't know about illuminaty, I don't even understand it.But the subliminals in Disney are real.What are they doing to the kids is terrifying. Watch some vids on youtube, write 'subliminal messages disney '... No wonder girls start to behave like prostitues from the age of 12 nowadays.. You don't have an idea how many girls lose their virginity at the age of 12-13, at least here..
The commercials having hidden words.Hidden subliminal messages.We're constantly being subliminalized, without realising it!

I don't understand Illuminati at all. What is that? What is the proof of existing? Who are they? Is it real or fake? Is someone competent on this subject?
Have you watched Michael Jackson talking about 'them'? He always has said 'I can't reveal more.It is dangerous. ' What they do and how they manipulate the 'industry'. Creepy.And before he died he has said ' they are gonna kill me '. And this is only one of the illuminati cases.Is this ***** or for real? Or how Beyonce and JayZ are illuminaty? All the famous stars are actually such? What is that?

Yea it's not just Disney it's like cartoon network cartoons and stuff too, and the subliminal messages people found aren't meant to be found, so imagine all the ones that are nearly impossible to spot.

The illuminati is very real. I don't believe all movie stars and rock stars and government officials and everyone that shapes the world, I don't think any of them really know that they're working for pure evil, I don't believe people literally sell their souls for fame and stuff like that, but I think they are effecting the population in subliminal ways that they are unaware of and don't even understand, but it's all to make peoples lives the most opposite of what they are supposed to be as possible.

Whatever nature intended, the illuminati intends the polar opposite.

Don't look too far into that stuff though cause you can never unlearn sh*t and these people online have so much proof of so many insane things. Some people go a little overboard but a lot of it is like... Damn. This world is fuc*ed.

RE: Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - Spareness - 12-18-2015

If I remember correctly, illuminati could only be discussed in Safe Religion Thread.

RE: Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - Benjamin - 12-18-2015

I'm not completely sure if that comes in under the rule, i'll check with Shannon about that.

RE: Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - Nox - 12-18-2015

All I know is that Jessica Rabbit is amazing. I'm cool with Disney by default lol

RE: Subliminals in Advertising , Disney and Illuminaty Conspiracy - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2015

there is an old thread about subliminal, it was around 2011 or 10