Subliminal Talk
How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way (/Thread-How-to-do-affirmations-the-Cory-Skyy-way)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Shannon - 10-13-2013

Pilotboy, affirmations are much less powerful than subliminals for three reasons. First, subliminals bypass the conscious mind completely. Secondly, my subliminals give you hundreds (for 4G) or thousands (5G) of times more repetitions per hour than affirmations. And third, you can press play and get as many hours of exposure to the subs as you want - or can handle. Most people can't handle more than about 16 hours a day for very long, but up to 21 hours a day is possible.

Instead of doing affirmations, subliminals allow you to automate the process and do it in the background, while you do other things at the same time.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - pilotboy - 10-14-2013

So I'm gonna give it a go and see how it turns out. But I'm gonna continue the mirror affirmations as I'm not comfortable letting go of them ATM.
I want to know though, with the ultrasonic one am I supposed to here absolutely nothing? When I play it on my computer it plays a very annoying electronic sound but when I play it on the VLC app on my iPad I hear nothing unless I turn it up real loud and even then it's hard to make much out of it.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Shannon - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 04:08 AM)pilotboy Wrote: So I'm gonna give it a go and see how it turns out. But I'm gonna continue the mirror affirmations as I'm not comfortable letting go of them ATM.
I want to know though, with the ultrasonic one am I supposed to here absolutely nothing? When I play it on my computer it plays a very annoying electronic sound but when I play it on the VLC app on my iPad I hear nothing unless I turn it up real loud and even then it's hard to make much out of it.

When you play the ultrasonic through a low grade player, either software or hardware, it will force the pitch ceiling down and may degrade it enough that it sounds obvious. I hear this a lot from people using Microsoft Media Player and very low end computers.

When you play it in a player that is not artificially degrading the audio, such as VLC, or on good quality hardware (iPad), it is effectively silent for most people.

Just use VLC or iPad and calibrate the volume as instructed.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Minion - 10-26-2013

(10-14-2013, 06:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 04:08 AM)pilotboy Wrote: So I'm gonna give it a go and see how it turns out. But I'm gonna continue the mirror affirmations as I'm not comfortable letting go of them ATM.

When you play the ultrasonic through a low grade player, either software or hardware, it will force the pitch ceiling down and may degrade it enough that it sounds obvious. I hear this a lot from people using Microsoft Media Player and very low end computers.

When you play it in a player that is not artificially degrading the audio, such as VLC, or on good quality hardware (iPad), it is effectively silent for most people.

Just use VLC or iPad and calibrate the volume as instructed.

Hi Shannon

I wanna ask about your statement above, i always use the masked (ocean surf), because i’m worried when i’m using ultrasonic, my software or hardware did not support it, i testing my speaker through your audio test mp3, and i still can hear the sound until 24’ and from 25’-30’ i did not hear anything, and i using winamp for playing your sub every night, is that okay ?

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - pilotboy - 12-13-2013

Ok, so I've been doing the Absolute Self Confidence 5G for 2 months now. I do feel somewhat more confident and have attracted more women in to my life. I'm not sure though if I'm doing it right. I listen to them at least once a day, sometimes twice. I listen to the trickle stream first, then the ocean waves, then the ultrasonic, totalling 1.5 hours of listening. If I have time I will do it twice in a day. Anyone care to comment? Is this the right way of listening to the program?
Also, the results so far have been mediocre at best (maybe it's just my standards going up Tongue) but while I am getting more attention from women and more respect from people in general (my boss who was a total bitch to me is now being a little nicer towards me), I'm yet to start attracting the 9's and 10's. All comments and responses welcome Smile

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Benjamin - 12-13-2013

Welcome Pilotboy.

Yeah you want to listen atleast 8 hours a day or night when sleeping or a bit of both. Each track contains the exact same content. (ultrasonic/ocean wave/trickling stream) so you can choose the one you want and use that for the time you listen.

If you've noticed those results with that amount of listening you should notice much more by doing 8 hours a day.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - pilotboy - 12-14-2013

(12-13-2013, 08:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Welcome Pilotboy.

Yeah you want to listen atleast 8 hours a day or night when sleeping or a bit of both. Each track contains the exact same content. (ultrasonic/ocean wave/trickling stream) so you can choose the one you want and use that for the time you listen.

If you've noticed those results with that amount of listening you should notice much more by doing 8 hours a day.

So does that mean I could listen to 8 hours of just ultrasonic if I wanted to and the achieve the results?

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - adventurousman - 12-15-2013

(12-14-2013, 02:38 AM)pilotboy Wrote:

So does that mean I could listen to 8 hours of just ultrasonic if I wanted to and the achieve the results?

yes, listen to ultrasonic tracks at night for 8hrs and u r done Big Grin

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - pilotboy - 12-15-2013

(12-15-2013, 01:28 AM)adventurousman Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 02:38 AM)pilotboy Wrote:

yes, listen to ultrasonic tracks at night for 8hrs and u r done Big Grin

What happens if I listen whilst awake?

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Fonzy3 - 12-15-2013

8 hours of ultrasonic should produce results. Some people on the forum have mentioned how more exposure produces greater results and even listening to ocean/ trickling stream through headphones can make you feel significant changes. Awake or asleep make sure you are getting enough exposure to the sub.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - pilotboy - 01-24-2015

Hey guys. I've been MIA for quite some time now. I went back to the store and realized there is an absolute self confidence 5G (TYPE B). Is the TYPE B something new that came out within the last year or is it the same one that was available in 2013?