Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 09-15-2011

Thank you Ben that makes me feel much better. Smile

That is what i do Ben, is uselly talk to the person in question and not really angry just in a stern voice. I tried honestly to hold my tongue with him being disabled and all, but i just couldn't do it while he was bad mouthing me. I would love to have back up from the bosses.

My boss said don't let the client doing this win by make you quit. My place of work has been losing contracts with company's for pallets most of which comes off my area of working. Mix that with everyone on edge and then the client pulling this sh** off. I reached a limit where i just wanted out and away from the bs.

I may still put my two weeks in and apply for a degree in advertising instead.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 09-17-2011

Alphas don't put up with bullshit. The program is working. The thing is, you're dealing with a slug, the kind who are very low and willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want, and they're slimy so it's hard to catch them. Not to advocate overreaction, but the only way to show a reasonable boss you're serious in this situation, that I have found, is to tell them that it's serious enough to quit over, that you take offense to being falsely accused of lying and that your personal honor is being unfairly attacked by a blatant liar. This is risky, because you may end up having to quit to prove your innocence, but slugs are never easy to deal with. In the future, perhaps some way to prove his lies is in order... pocket digital recorder, anyone?

Otherwise... good job on bucking his crap.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 09-17-2011

Thx Shannon it is really frustrating because there are a lot of laws out there to protect the handicapped as there should be, but a good chunk know what they are doing. The arrogance of the one in question made me extremely discontent.

On a bright note I am thinking of applying to the art school of Portland Oregon for advertising. With this job I think with not putting up with crap will only lead to them getting mad at me and a recorder would do better then the" he said she said" type of thing.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 09-17-2011

Woceyes, you'd be better off quitting. Just my two cents. Stage 3 is kicking in and I thought I knew what alpha was... I don't put up with shit anymore. I just had some sort of massive click and I don't know what happened.. but I DO NOT put up with any immature or un professional behavior by my peers at work or in life.

edit: get that degree man. Put your heart and soul into your work and I garuntee you you will find an enjoyable, highly beneficial job. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 09-18-2011

Thank you Spiral and I thought i knew what Alpha was as well... Stage 3 kicks in all of a sudden I feel more alpha now then before, also I do feel i lost some of the zen from the Alpha set though.

this question just popped into my head and I wonder what your guys answer for it would be?

Which do you think is more important your own individual moral values or the company you work for and its moral values.

I ask this because i forgot to mention that the clients manager told me I had no integrity and need to follow whats in place for rules regarding the clients.

I feel i can follow what they want but when some one makes it personal they cross into my moral values and need to be called out.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - About - 09-18-2011

Here you are falling into a discussion of ethics vs morals. This is a tacky subject.

The following is taken from my online course in Ethics.

"Ethics is a system of principles of human conduct guided by positive right or good intent. While these principles are sometimes called “universal,” the task of interpreting them is sensitive to time, community, or specific issues.

Morals are manners or customs; relating to, dealing with, or capable of making the distinction between right and wrong conduct; usually (but not inevitably) morals are more specific to a religious perspective, have a cultural connotation.

Ethics should not be specifically identified with morals or religion. Most religions distinguish right from wrong, good from evil, and some of these distinctions are nearly universal in their application. Interpretations of these codes, however, are usually specific to a culture or region. Religions can and have declared that morality is about appearance—whether a woman’s face veiled or uncovered, for example—or about obedience to a higher authority without regard to the individual’s discernment or understanding of the issues involved."

Hope this excerpt helps.

My personal opinion is if your company that you work for does not match your morals and values and directly violates them, it's probably time to move on.

very informative thanks About.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 09-18-2011

Definitely your own are more important.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 09-19-2011

Dude, total agreement with ben...u r so much more important..especially if its
Just a job and not work that is mission/love/uber passion, I have four jobs now, 2 online, one at a restaraunt and one teaching, and I literally can't get crap from employers because I can just leave, I don't want to..but I can, I don't say anything about it, but its like when u know how to fight people don't ever fight u..lol..its a fredom they can sense maybe..but with each new job I got less and less crap from the last one. I think ad. school sounds awesome, give urself options! Working in the right enviroments and knowing I'm in control, even if I'm not in charge means a lot, at least in my experience, and I'm most would feel the same way...

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 09-22-2011

Thank you guys your input is much appreciated Smile

With that i conclude stage 3 tonight would have been 2 nights ago but i had to add them on at the end because of getting my sister from Portland.

Honestly, All I can tell from stage 3 is i am hardly needy if at all.

I do have women doing funny things like a waitress at Denny's sitting in my booth seat while taking my parents orders across form me in there seats. also my dad and I stopped at a truck selling fresh picked corn 5 for a dollar (who knew they grew corn in part of Oregon?) she was looking past him to try to get my attention and also gave us a cupple extra just because Wink

As my last few post have showed i have been calling people out on there crap all the time. It feels good and I seem to have more respect from it as well.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Patti - 10-03-2011

(09-15-2011, 07:57 PM)woceyes Wrote: Shannon my more direct and assertive approach to calling people out on there crap, almost led to me quitting if not almost fired because of my work environment.

I am not complaining about any of the subs they work wonders and i love them and wont stop using them.

I was telling you because they work so well and where i work with the disabled try to pull fast ones over everyone. I called one of them out on there lying and bullsh** that they spewed to my boss and sternly told them if they had a problem with me or my position to talk to me about it. (o he is a high functioning client so he knows what he is doing and what is right and wrong)

Well we settled it in a handshake and it was lunch time. Well when i come back from lunch i find out he went and told the other clients that i called them all retarded because i worked with them. I would never say that about them i love working with them. Well i told my boss that if this sh** didn't stop i was going to quit i am tired of all the Bull sh**.

Well he talked to the clients manager and she had us both come into her office. where he recounted the first 5 min of our conversation to her and threw in the bit of calling all of my coworkers client or staff retarded in there. Well she tried to stay neutral but mostly landed with him on his side because he is the client. Then he lied to her repeatedly with more bs like how he looks up to me and whatever stuff to make her fall for his manipulation.

I ended up getting chewed out and him not even getting suspended for lying and doing all this bs. I almost quit right there, if my boss and the rest of management can't respect me or the rest of the staff on the floor then why should i continue to work there.

I understand to earn respect through your actions which the clients manager told me what i did with calling the client out was unacceptable and if i have a problem to get her or my boss... She said that if I ever get that angry again to not be in the same area as the client spewing the sh**. I couldn't move him somewhere else because that would be a punishment he apparently didn't deserve...

I understand now he did it all so that one he can control me and know he dose not get fired for it and that he can use it to leverage where ever he wants to work because they coddle the clients. Funny thing is he thought of himself as a Staff (my position) and asked to be treated like a staff and well that is what i did but he ran to my boss and his boss as a client.

Throw in night school and raising a son and you’d have my daughters life! lol

This post was a while ago, so I’m not sure what’s going on now. But what I would suggest is that set a meeting with your boss at a time when you are not angry about any given situation. Make some notes of what you expect from him stating the first to be respect! Make it known that your productiveness as an employee/teacher/manager depends on his cooperation. Tell him how dissatisfied your were in his decision to side with this person over you, as you are a staff member and the people under you need too see the respect he has for you in order for them to respect you and your position. Ask him how exactly he came to the decision he came too. For some reason, he’s putting this other guy on your level, when in actuality he should be putting you more on his own level. You need to find out why he would believe this person over you.

Let me show what respect looks like because it’s what you deserve in your position and job description. My daughter is a facilitator for a school that is for disadvantaged children of all kinds, from autism to behavior problems and everything in between. In one respect, it’s the last stop before juvi. She was with high school aged kids for 2 years and is now with 1st and 2nd graders, both equally challenging.

In the summer they run a camp where they go on days trips to fun places. One day this summer, she was going to a place near us that’s a water park/games place. She told me I could bring her son up to hang out with and play with the kids. We’ve done things before with her students so they all know him. We did go and of course I stayed with him the whole time.

There was another woman there, who has worked at the school for over 10 years, whom until this day, my daughter looked up to and thought of as a friend. However, as soon as the buses got back to the school, this woman went directly to the principle (who is new this year and hardly knows my daughter) complaining that my daughter had her son dropped off and wasn’t attending to the school children. It was a bunch of bs! As soon as my daughter got back, she was confronted by other staff member telling her what this woman had done. Needless to say, my daughter was furious! This was a Thursday and she knew there’d be a meeting with the principle about the situation, which did occur on the following Monday.

On Tuesday, the woman making the accusation…was fired!

The point being, my daughter has amazing respect from all of her bosses because of the way she does her job. You need to find out why your boss doesn’t have the same type of for you. And you need to point blank ask him! I don’t care what the laws are Tony, someone in your position has to be taken seriously by your authority figures or these people are gonna get away with taking advantage of you and others. Sometimes we have to demand respect and you need to stand up for yourself here and find out why you’re not getting it!

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 10-05-2011

Thank you Patti

As for the clients boss, she doesn't respect any staff member. In her eyes its always the staffs fault...

My boss on the other hand has stood up for me, but he only goes so far. I see what you are saying.

On the subject of this little episode, the client in question asked to meet with me and his boss in private on monday and apologized to me. He of course used excuses for why he was acting the way he was. He even said his mom told him to apologize to me... so it means nothing, at the same time his boss pretty much belittled me again to him after he apologized... I don't care what she says, its like a pile of crap talking bad about a gold bar. Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 10-05-2011

13 days into stage 4

all i can say is i feel weird. I feel like i care even less about things. I don't know really how to explain it.

Shannon dose stage 4 push the touch and "pulling the trigger" more then stage 3?