Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 06-30-2011

Actually i've made an observation.

The media obviously DOES know what is attractive to women, evidenced by shows like this..

But then in most shows they show guys who are pussies getting the girls.

But there is a distinction.

The successful guys in these shows are always fucked up, so it's made to look like it's bad getting alot of women.

The wussy guys who get the women by being 'nice' and a pussy seem to have the happy ending.

Still subtly pushing us that way.

Interesting. Undecided

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Cortez - 07-01-2011

Oh yeah, the womanizer always has to be dark and evil in some way in movies and tv.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - LionMonkey - 07-01-2011

I might be able to help make this clearer...

Women love to be a role or should I say be a part in a mans life (if he do have a life outside than her). That's why they like the persons with something bigger than her, whether be problems, goals etc.

They want to feel they can use their feminine abilities to rescue the male with his goals or problems, so they can feel they are of use to something (their eternal beauty of love and nurture). The risk they take by going into that is a broken heart and that's why, I think, that women are so careful about it because a broken heart is the most painful thing to a woman (in my experience).

Just like we males always want to prove to ourselves that we got what it takes and sometimes we also wanna encourage other males to see that they got what it takes...

Read any romance novels and there's evidence everywhere.

Hero + heroine and an adventure.

Quote:I felt like after all the work i had done over the years on bettering my self and being the best me i can be with Alpha Male traits. i felt like none of it stuck and that i was still just a "nice guy".

Were you faking it?

Were you trying too hard?

Were you doubting?

You can't control your surroundings but yourself. Go with the flow but be honest and clear, if not.. what do you expect?

What I see everywhere here (in this big city where I am right now), is that guys try to be cool and try to look cool or alpha or whatever you wanna call it everywhere but it's so obvious that they don't own it.

I was once doing nice stuff often on my own will but I was often in the moment too so people wouldn't ask me to do things often. Then I got into the community and being Alpha was mentioned and I stopped doing things for anyone. I was being a total a** about it and I also lost friends and had a harder time to connect with people at all. Old people on busses, stops, waiting areas, I wouldn't offer my seat to anymore. I wouldn't smile to people at all unless I knew them.

Now I have fun.. do some a**hole like things but I also do nice things, like holding the door for the ladies, leading the lady with my hand on her back from time to time, carry something bigger for her i.e. luggage. Take her hand, etc.. but! I make it on my terms.

It isn't just about being Hank Moody even though I love the way he put things with the ladies Big Grin

- LM

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 07-01-2011

(06-30-2011, 08:52 PM)benjamin Wrote: Actually i've made an observation.

The media obviously DOES know what is attractive to women, evidenced by shows like this..

The successful guys in these shows are always ***** up, so it's made to look like it's bad getting alot of women.

The wussy guys who get the women by being 'nice' and a pussy seem to have the happy ending.

Interesting. Undecided

Now that begs the questions...

HOW does the media know what is truly attractive to women? And WHY does the media consistently show the ever competent female lead ending up with the ever incompetent male lead? And WHY do the guys who do as they please get portrayed as "bad"?

I'll tell you why. It's because somewhere along the lines, these themes are being generated by women. Whether it be pandering to the ratings, the writers, the producers, the corporate end, I don't know, but somewhere along the line, these things are being filtered through a woman's point of view, and said women seem to like portraying men as incompetent, and understand that TV = education for the vast majority of people (men and women).

The result is... our confused and conflicted society!

Now not all women think like this, as I have said before, but as time goes on, more and more do, because TV is "teaching them" to think like this. And most women I have met, well intientioned as they may be, actually have no idea they are thinking like this and acting like this is/should be the case (when/if they do). And they will typically become very highly offended, defensively and offensively if you point it out. Should you start doing so, expect to be labelled a "sexist a**hole" and a "male chauvinist pig" and every other thing a man can be called as an attack. That's the attempt to get back the power by guilt tripping you into compliance, or shaming you into compliance, or even blacklisting in some cases. And once that starts happening to you, the absolute worst thing you can do is back down and -- in their eyes -- "admit" that they're right. Too many men allow themselves to be strung along and manipulated that way. Stand your ground and argue what you believe to be The Right Thing!

It's the "one bad apple" in the barrel influencing us all, only in this case the "one bad apple" is a small group of women whom I would bet dollars to donuts know exactly what they're doing. The vast majority who are doing this sort of thing don't realize that they're following along, or they have realized it, but couldn't handle it without rationalizing that it was "fair because men do it to women".

Certainly there is not gender equality in either direction. In some places, women are ahead, and in some places men are ahead. And as I have said before, I honestly don't think genuine equality is possible, at least currently. There seems to be a gender war brewing that has to play itself out and come to a full head before we can get serious about this. And until us men realize what's going on with the subtle manipulations and learning to be out own independent man, with or without a woman, absolutely refusing to be manipulated, used or taken for granted, the end result seems inevitable. You have to be a real man, and control yourself. NEVER allow a woman to manipulate you, especially using sex! I think that's our biggest problem as men is that most guys have no willpower or self control, and will literally do anything to get some sex.

The thing that really scares me is that every time the pendulum swings in a different direction, we seemingly only make it harder to get it to stop in the middle. So, gentlemen, remember that you must BECOME what you seek to find. You want her to treat you right? Deserve it. And treat her right if she deserves it, but refuse to take bad treatment or manipulation from anyone - and don't perpetrate it, either.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-01-2011

(07-01-2011, 09:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 08:52 PM)benjamin Wrote: Actually i've made an observation.

The successful guys in these shows are always ***** up, so it's made to look like it's bad getting alot of women.

Interesting. Undecided

Now that begs the questions...

HOW does the media know what is truly attractive to women? And WHY does the media consistently show the ever competent female lead ending up with the ever incompetent male lead? And WHY do the guys who do as they please get portrayed as "bad"?

I'll tell you why. It's because somewhere along the lines, these themes are being generated by women. Whether it be pandering to the ratings, the writers, the producers, the corporate end, I don't know, but somewhere along the line, these things are being filtered through a woman's point of view, and said women seem to like portraying men as incompetent, and understand that TV = education for the vast majority of people (men and women).

The result is... our confused and conflicted society!

Now not all women think like this, as I have said before, but as time goes on, more and more do, because TV is "teaching them" to think like this. And most women I have met, well intientioned as they may be, actually have no idea they are thinking like this and acting like this is/should be the case (when/if they do). And they will typically become very highly offended, defensively and offensively if you point it out. Should you start doing so, expect to be labelled a "sexist a**hole" and a "male chauvinist pig" and every other thing a man can be called as an attack. That's the attempt to get back the power by guilt tripping you into compliance, or shaming you into compliance, or even blacklisting in some cases. And once that starts happening to you, the absolute worst thing you can do is back down and -- in their eyes -- "admit" that they're right. Too many men allow themselves to be strung along and manipulated that way. Stand your ground and argue what you believe to be The Right Thing!

It's the "one bad apple" in the barrel influencing us all, only in this case the "one bad apple" is a small group of women whom I would bet dollars to donuts know exactly what they're doing. The vast majority who are doing this sort of thing don't realize that they're following along, or they have realized it, but couldn't handle it without rationalizing that it was "fair because men do it to women".

Certainly there is not gender equality in either direction. In some places, women are ahead, and in some places men are ahead. And as I have said before, I honestly don't think genuine equality is possible, at least currently. There seems to be a gender war brewing that has to play itself out and come to a full head before we can get serious about this. And until us men realize what's going on with the subtle manipulations and learning to be out own independent man, with or without a woman, absolutely refusing to be manipulated, used or taken for granted, the end result seems inevitable. You have to be a real man, and control yourself. NEVER allow a woman to manipulate you, especially using sex! I think that's our biggest problem as men is that most guys have no willpower or self control, and will literally do anything to get some sex.

The thing that really scares me is that every time the pendulum swings in a different direction, we seemingly only make it harder to get it to stop in the middle. So, gentlemen, remember that you must BECOME what you seek to find. You want her to treat you right? Deserve it. And treat her right if she deserves it, but refuse to take bad treatment or manipulation from anyone - and don't perpetrate it, either.

Great post Shannon! Smile

on to my weekly recap. Stage 1 week 2:

Last weekend, as my post on here would suggest. I was feeling like I had lost any and all traits and skills I learned from affirmations and the subs from here, most notably Alpha male. I realized that is was a huge amount of resistance. It was my brain fighting the sex magnet sub. I honestly felt like i had no sexual confidence at all so it makes sense for me to question things.

With that in mind this week was great. I felt and was Alpha all around. I was busy at work as i had lots of orders that needed to get out, but at the same time i felt in control and confident with the women. I had all the women at work hanging around me or wanting to work in my area. I feel less needy and just like whatever. I have had the women offering to do things for me (not sexual Wink) like get things i need or take paperwork to the office.

I had one of my male coworkers come and yell at me because a client dropped my name saying i told him to do something, when i didn't. He tried to intimidate me and tell me not to touch his equipment on his line, to actually do my work and stop flirting with one of the ladies i had helping me on my line. I told him first off to not yell at me or chew me out if he had a problem with the client to yell at him. I also told him i did not ask him to do any of the things he did do to his equipment and to get his facts straight. He tried to yell at me some more and i cut him off said i have 2 machines running and a sh** load of people i need to keep track of and i don't have time for this while looking him in the eyes and i turned and left. He apologized later for how he was acting and said i was right.

Now for the better part. Yesterday I had all the women staring at me and the one girl i told her i liked was all over me again. she was offering to trim my hair since my axe wax wasn't holding well yesterday. She was saying things like i texted you and you never wrote back and was your ear burning because i was talking about you Wink then she texted me and asked how my day was after we got off work lol

I can feel a huge shift and all of the women eying me. I have also had a lot of dreams about sex and all of them have been great dreams to graphic to write here. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 07-01-2011

Aaaaannnnd here we go!

My dad gets home today from work and tells me that the whole back dock (where recycling is) has been talking about me and how much they are sick of me talking about that one girl. Yes, i have talked a lot but it has all been with jokes and things i thought were interesting. Stuff that stuck out to me for collection in my mind. positive "memories" you could say to show that what i am doing is working, a sort of confirmation. even things that helped me but i guess others don't share my enthusiasm
for learning things weather its flirting or talking.

at work most of my entertainment has been joking around with her. I will tell people because i thought it was humorous and would be great to pass on. I guess learning the hard way is the best way to stop doing something or change something. I generally don't care what people think, but this takes the cake. Yes if even one of them had half a brain they can probably find me on here. I got so enthralled in her being the exotic (in my mind) to my boring that i talked to much.

I know when i continue this sub the talk will only change to a different thing. shannon any tips? because i feel like being an a hole and talking everyone's ears off just to piss them off.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 07-02-2011

(07-01-2011, 04:04 PM)woceyes Wrote: My dad gets home today from work and tells me that the whole back dock (where recycling is) has been talking about me and how much they are sick of me talking about that one girl. Yes, i have talked a lot but it has all been with jokes and things i thought were interesting. Stuff that stuck out to me for collection in my mind. positive "memories" you could say to show that what i am doing is working, a sort of confirmation. even things that helped me but i guess others don't share my enthusiasm
for learning things weather its flirting or talking.

at work most of my entertainment has been joking around with her. I will tell people because i thought it was humorous and would be great to pass on. I guess learning the hard way is the best way to stop doing something or change something. I generally don't care what people think, but this takes the cake. Yes if even one of them had half a brain they can probably find me on here. I got so enthralled in her being the exotic (in my mind) to my boring that i talked to much.

I know when i continue this sub the talk will only change to a different thing. shannon any tips? because i feel like being an a hole and talking everyone's ears off just to piss them off.

Sure. Learn to keep your mouth shut, or stop caring what others think. I have found that it is wiser to do one or the other depending on the circumstances. I can't tell you which is the wiser in this case.

A third option is to stop talking and ask her to be your girlfriend. lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-02-2011

thank you Shannon after thinking it over, talking to you and Ryan.

I decided i really don't care what they think. I was telling the entertainment side of her and i conversations and jokes ,thinking they could bring a smile to some one else. Apparently i was wrong, so F them and there complaining. If they were really tired of it they should say something to my face anyways.

I was talking to her on the phone about it and apparently most of the people are jealous of her and I. They say we act different around each other. (not sure if i do or don't my dad says we do). They try to joke with her and then go o yeah we are not Tony and can't joke with you. One of them said that i only liked her because she talked to me.... last but not least, one asked how did she get me to be so comfortable with her when i wasn't usually with people. Wink

All jealous statements, which proves that Shannons products work wonderfully. Alpha helped me be comfortable and calm. The flirt sub increased my flirting ability, and all the others helped carve this better me. The people at work feel insecure of themselves to try to bring me down in her eyes. After all this all i can say F them i i write my own rules and live my life the way i want to they don't like it i don't care.

Thank you again Shannon and Ryan I feel better. ill let you know about the girlfriend thing Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 07-02-2011

(07-02-2011, 07:12 AM)woceyes Wrote: thank you Shannon after thinking it over, talking to you and Ryan.

I decided i really don't care what they think. I was telling the entertainment side of her and i conversations and jokes ,thinking they could bring a smile to some one else. Apparently i was wrong, so F them and there complaining. If they were really tired of it they should say something to my face anyways.

I was talking to her on the phone about it and apparently most of the people are jealous of her and I. They say we act different around each other. (not sure if i do or don't my dad says we do). They try to joke with her and then go o yeah we are not Tony and can't joke with you. One of them said that i only liked her because she talked to me.... last but not least, one asked how did she get me to be so comfortable with her when i wasn't usually with people. Wink

All jealous statements, which proves that Shannons products work wonderfully. Alpha helped me be comfortable and calm. The flirt sub increased my flirting ability, and all the others helped carve this better me. The people at work feel insecure of themselves to try to bring me down in her eyes. After all this all i can say F them i i write my own rules and live my life the way i want to they don't like it i don't care.

Thank you again Shannon and Ryan I feel better. ill let you know about the girlfriend thing Wink

Hey you only live once, right? That's why you need to constantly tell women what you really want and stop caring about what they may think. Mode One Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-02-2011

@ Ryan one life to live and ill be damn if i let others dictate how i should act or be. mode one all the way. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-04-2011

I am up and down and all over the place with this sub I know its working but the roller coaster ride for me is more extreme in this park then the Alpha park.

the bouncing is making my mannerism and reply's back to people either full on engaging or just slight if boring. I know sex magnet can be run up to 64 days per stage and i may just do that depending on how i feel at the end of stage1 32 days

I also had a dream where i was pulling a really crappy raft down a street in a suburbia area, trying to get it to the water and a pack of wolves run out and kept stopping me and the people helping me with no faces from pulling it down. till we let go but the wolves were after me and surrounded me. I jumped on to a fence. The wolves were not trying to hurt me, but i think they were there to give me a message of some sort.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - ronatello - 07-04-2011

I'm running my stages at 35 days each (makes it easy to track each stage on the calendar). And yes, the ups and downs on SM2011 can be acute at times.