Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 06-19-2011

I am only on day three of sex magnet but figured ill start a new journal on it as this will be a six month process and i don't want it crowding my normal sub journal.

This is my first 4g sub and i can feel the difference. I have had some pretty vivid dreams so far but it is my third day so not much else to report.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 06-19-2011

yea woyce is on the sex magnet train!

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 06-19-2011

The more I read peoples journeys about Sex magnet, the more excited I get about starting it. I won't start it for a few months atleast. Got Stage 5 and 6 of Alpha, nearly done on Stage 4. Then I will do a couple of other subliminals for a month or two.

With what Alpha has done for me with female attention and confidence, it'll be interesting to see what SM does, as Alpha isn't even specifically focused on women.

Have fun with the journey Woceyes Smile

-Ben

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 06-20-2011

all aboard the sex magnet train woot woot! Tongue

@Ben i know i just started but holy crap I can feel how strong it is. Just trying to get to sleep with my eyes closed and all of a sudden i start visualizing being with women in the first person. Not sure if this is common on stage one but i like it. Thank you this will be fun.

I am also getting more attention from women, got a wink on a dating service that utilizes facebook have not had one for months lol.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - ronatello - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 06:11 PM)woceyes Wrote: all aboard the sex magnet train woot woot! Tongue

@Ben i know i just started but holy crap I can feel how strong it is. Just trying to get to sleep with my eyes closed and all of a sudden i start visualizing being with women in the first person. Not sure if this is common on stage one but i like it. Thank you this will be fun.

I am also getting more attention from women, got a wink on a dating service that utilizes facebook have not had one for months lol.
visualizing in the first person... I do that quite often. It's doing its magic, Woceyes! Things will start ramping up bigtime once you reach stage 2. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 06-20-2011

can't wait...

I have hit some resistance today i mean i feel like im gonna die a virgin and just be stuck in nice guy territory with women forever. I feel hopeless. That can only mean one thing its working!

man when i feel resistance it feels great like overcoming a fear great. i know contradictory lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - ronatello - 06-20-2011

(06-20-2011, 09:04 PM)woceyes Wrote: can't wait...

I have hit some resistance today i mean i feel like im gonna die a virgin and just be stuck in nice guy territory with women forever. I feel hopeless. That can only mean one thing its working!

man when i feel resistance it feels great like overcoming a fear great. i know contradictory lol
You will hit resistance like that from time to time. I do and that's for sure! Once it gets rolling good, you will start having racy dreams like taking off a woman's shirt and kissing her on.... well you know! Big Grin

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 06-21-2011

Did I call it or what? ;P

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Cortez - 06-21-2011

This thing uproots some SERIOUS garbage in your subconscious, but once it's gone it's gone. So, get ready for your ups and downs of the first couple of stages just like in the alpha male set. It's entirely necessary and boy does it feel good to get rid of it.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 06-21-2011

can't wait, Now i am even more excited lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 06-24-2011

First week done. First cupple of days i felt great. Then i started getting a lot of resistance, I was feeling as mentioned in one of my post above, hopeless and sad about my life and how things are. I felt like i just wasn't good enough for women.

This of course started bouncing up again into positivity. Wednesday i was very tired and in a meh attitude. Thursday comes around and i am in a no BS mood and feeling really confident and calm.

I am still tired and can feel the 4g pounding my brain Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - ronatello - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 01:58 PM)woceyes Wrote: First week done. First cupple of days i felt great. Then i started getting a lot of resistance, I was feeling as mentioned in one of my post above, hopeless and sad about my life and how things are. I felt like i just wasn't good enough for women.

This of course started bouncing up again into positivity. Wednesday i was very tired and in a meh attitude. Thursday comes around and i am in a no BS mood and feeling really confident and calm.

Darn straight! Stage 3 is kicking my @ss bigtime! I feel the same way at times too. Mood swings galore... arousal comes and goes but I am getting quite a bit of looks from women so I know it's working... resistance or not. Big Grin

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 07:47 PM)ronatello Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 01:58 PM)woceyes Wrote: First week done. First cupple of days i felt great. Then i started getting a lot of resistance, I was feeling as mentioned in one of my post above, hopeless and sad about my life and how things are. I felt like i just wasn't good enough for women.

Darn straight! Stage 3 is kicking my @ss bigtime! I feel the same way at times too. Mood swings galore... arousal comes and goes but I am getting quite a bit of looks from women so I know it's working... resistance or not. Big Grin

Ron i can honestly say i love this sub it may be bringing up the muck of negativity but i feel so much better consciously.

Ryan had posted something on facebook about different types of seducers a quiz. I received The Charmer. What is funny is that i had told the one girl who i finally told her i liked her, not to confuse my charm with nice Wink that was a day before he posted it.

Now that i look at it i would say that is a good chunk of my seduction style. Would you guys say charm can be confused with being nice and if so would that be a bad thing?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 06-25-2011

Being nice is charming to an extent. But you're thinking of being nice as in being a door-mat or a guy who tries to suck up to women. Think of it not as sucking up. Think of it as, you can have ANY woman you want and you enjoy flattering women because you love them. Women will appreciate this. That's what a charmer does. He isn't needy about it and gives genuine compliments. But a charmer really has a knack for the beauty of women. Btw, how'd it go with that girl?