Subliminal Talk
To a new Horizon - AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To a new Horizon - AM6 (/Thread-To-a-new-Horizon-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-13-2016

Stage 2 Day 14

Was on the birthday of my dad. People seem to be very interested in my travel and experince i made. But i am still bit to shy to talk about it without being asked, dont wanne brag or tell to much. Need to write down my shit and share it Big Grin

Again drunk some alcohol, (only a glas) but was enough to be more happy and open for short time, but day after i am sligly depressed and not feeling so well. Tells me it is really not good for me, even in the past i was drinking alot at the weekend (even too much)

Seem like i am mostly over my "addiction", it was always just more for the effects to overcome my shyness and be happy. I learned to be neraly the same without alcohol. But still i see that there could be bit more outgoing

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-14-2016

Stage 2 Day 15

Feeling hopefull and happy, but bit tired.
I need to get motivated again. I always have like a short bust where i do/start alot and then i stop again after a week or two....

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-15-2016

Stage 2 Day 16

nothing new, just feeling relaxed and in control

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-16-2016

Stage 2 Day 17

felling motivated, Reading and learning alot again.
Felling in total controll

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-17-2016

Stage 2 Day 18

feeling tired and sick

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-18-2016

Stage 2 Day 19

Felling kind of numb. I dont care anymore. Problems come and go, same as happiness. I dont feel a sense to it anymore.
Probably i need some passion i can work for.

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - Kol - 04-18-2016

Your journal reflects similiarities of my run

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-18-2016

Stage 2 Day 20

Last weeks have been like a rollercoaster. Its a up and down.
Feeling so bad again. I dont have any job contract yet and still waiting for new flat...
Can only stay at home and wait since weeks, destroys all my motivation and confidence.
The world is just a fucked up, greed place with dumb egoists in the power positions.....

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-19-2016

Stage 2 Day 21

Same like yesterday....

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-21-2016

Stage 2 Day 22

Felt really down and depressed. Started meditation again and afterwards feeling great Smile
It always gives me peace and clearity of mind and thoughts.
Have to do it regulary.
Also started a daily Journal. Any tips for it?
So far I inlcude morning and evening gradtitude, daily Tasks, Thoughts over the Day

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - apollolux - 04-21-2016

For a daily journal it depends on how much data you want to analyze and compare later. I myself put where I go and what I do there if it differs from my "normal routine" and simply generalize a thing (like "class") if it's just routine and nothing particularly noteworthy happened. If you also notice changes like " walking taller" or "breathing more slowly and evenly" feel free to note those too.

Documenting like this has helped me immensely when figuring out what remains to reach the next step of my self-improvement regimen.

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-21-2016

Stage 2 Day 23

Feeling slighly better, but my situtaion is still fucked up, no job yet and living in a small village with parents. Just because people dont like to see a worldtrip in CV....
I have all the knowledge and skills, but because i wa stravelling nobody wants me anymore lol

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-23-2016

Stage 2 Day 24

Feeling just awsome.
My journal (just began a new one in an expensiv book) gives me alot of power and strenght and keeps me in a positive mindset.
I am grateful for my life and know i am powerful and can archive anything!
I lately study alot of goal setting techniques and positive mindsets.
Yesterday i had a biggggg Sychronisity Event happening to me, which showed me that all this mindset stuff and LOA works.
Not for nothing most successfull persons though all times believed in it Smile

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 04-24-2016

Stage 2 Day 25

Noticed that i get depressed if i lie in bed to long, have to get up and do or learn something. Its a good thing getting more active.
Just throw out a bunch of old stuff, feeling also a mental lift from it.

Learned alot from Bob Proctor and LOA, good stuff, how to viszualize and shift mindsets, i have a complete turn in my thinking about money.