Subliminal Talk
I AM a MILLIONAIRE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM a MILLIONAIRE (/Thread-I-AM-a-MILLIONAIRE)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - TheRealJustin - 12-25-2015

(12-25-2015, 02:01 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: I am devouring every bit of information from The Millionaire Fastlane and You Were Born Rich.

My urges to stop BASE is huge, again, this morning. I won't stop.

Either way, merry Christmas everyone Big Grin

Funny, my urge to stop BASE4g was through the roof and I did end up stopping it. I plan on starting back up again though sometime. right now my playlist is US,US,US,AYPG'

I have some feeling that BASE4g was pushing me to quit drugs or something because I just could not feel right and so I quit drinking and I quit smoking weed and now I feel right but I really don't know if I feel right from quitting those things, or if I feel right because I haven't been running that sub.

Once I'm in a better place in life I may join you and try BASE5g but anyways good luck on your entrepreneurial journey.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - Benjamin - 12-25-2015

The annoying thing is that it doesn't matter what program I do I always have doubts like "fuck I should have used a different program" but if I had then I bet i'd be thinking I should have used the first one. Funny how the mind works.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 12-26-2015

(12-25-2015, 10:42 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Funny, my urge to stop BASE4g was through the roof and I did end up stopping it. I plan on starting back up again though sometime. right now my playlist is US,US,US,AYPG'

(12-25-2015, 11:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The annoying thing is that it doesn't matter what program I do I always have doubts like "**** I should have used a different program" but if I had then I bet i'd be thinking I should have used the first one. Funny how the mind works.

Yes. It doesn't matter what program I do, there will be urges to stop using it. *Except my AM6 second and third run.

(12-25-2015, 10:42 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I have some feeling that BASE4g was pushing me to quit drugs or something because I just could not feel right and so I quit drinking and I quit smoking weed and now I feel right but I really don't know if I feel right from quitting those things, or if I feel right because I haven't been running that sub.

Once I'm in a better place in life I may join you and try BASE5g but anyways good luck on your entrepreneurial journey.

Indeed. The more I use BASE, the more I cut ALL cutable expenses. Alcohol, smoke, shrooms, etc.

Btw, I can't really tell what's happening to me. So, no report this week.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - TheRealJustin - 12-26-2015

(12-26-2015, 02:11 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 10:42 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Funny, my urge to stop BASE4g was through the roof and I did end up stopping it. I plan on starting back up again though sometime. right now my playlist is US,US,US,AYPG'

(12-25-2015, 11:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The annoying thing is that it doesn't matter what program I do I always have doubts like "**** I should have used a different program" but if I had then I bet i'd be thinking I should have used the first one. Funny how the mind works.

Yes. It doesn't matter what program I do, there will be urges to stop using it. *Except my AM6 second and third run.

(12-25-2015, 10:42 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I have some feeling that BASE4g was pushing me to quit drugs or something because I just could not feel right and so I quit drinking and I quit smoking weed and now I feel right but I really don't know if I feel right from quitting those things, or if I feel right because I haven't been running that sub.

Indeed. The more I use BASE, the more I cut ALL cutable expenses. Alcohol, smoke, shrooms, etc.

Btw, I can't really tell what's happening to me. So, no report this week.

Get your mind going. Go on youtube and check out Eben Pagan & Tai Lopez and you'll learn a lot from them and get ideas of other people you should look into and books you should read/listen to.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-04-2016

Today I am struggling, again. With my life, again. I do believe that ALL of my struggle are based on money. Financials.

At some point it is indeed true, because I can't spend my money leisurely anymore for the sake of investment. At another point it is not true, because whenever I hold money I can't think of anyway to spend it for my own self-interest, rather, for somebody to share it with. At another several points there are counter arguments to break previous points. It is insane. I am smartly killing myself through this logical doubting.

Through these point of views it builds one logical conclusion. It doesn't matter what we consciously desire to have, because in the end what we really do want is to make ourselves free-er than before. Why? Because freedom leads to better expression of our true selves thus making us happy. That's what it is.

Free from cultural roles, social expectations, social values, objectified morals, bla bla. It....

Dunno what to write anymore, back to reading The Way of Superior Man.

PS: Check on MGTOW. It has great moral reasoning and the same baseline like BlackDragon, David Deida, and Crion.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-09-2016

Stage 2 day 8

9 days passed and I'm not doing any sales. I also cut my stock losses. Suck! I'm financially suck right now, and it's my fault.

Lessons learned:
  • Buy stocks when you really understand what the company is.
  • Write the godd*mn book everyday!
  • (almost) Every first time is sh*tty, especially when writing a book. That's why revision exist!

Okay. I've wrote 22 pages of my new manuscript and plan to release it in PlayStore, but of course with Bahasa Indonesia. When this work fine, I'll be writing in English for international readers.

I'll be selling this book, my 2nd manuscript, for $15. It is already quite a sum for Indonesia's currency.

My activities for these past few days are debating. I'll be going for varsity debate and this will be my 5th time joining.

Either way, back to work (writing).

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-15-2016

Stage 2 Day 14

Wheeeeeewwwwww, this week is so active, too active. These past few days I've been debating; although, we didn't break, but it's still a great experience. Some bonding with my own English debate team and other colleges.

Yesterday, January 14th, made me shocked. My nation's capital city, Jakarta, got bombed and it resulting a moderate amount of impact towards Indonesia's Stock Market. I sold all of my stocks and earn 4.78% and re-buy it at cheaper price.

Business have been slow. 15 days without sales and it sucks.

Anyway I've received a reply from Gramedia (the largest publishing company in Indonesia) regarding the manuscript format. Time to re-write and rehash everything I've learnt Big Grin

I also will publish another book through playstore. It's a different book, but still within the range of philosophy, morality, and rationality. Several of my friends already read my manuscript and point out that the information within the book is good, concise and straight to the point. It IS a good sentiments for my future as a writer.

Future Predictions - AlphaMind - 01-15-2016

At december 2015 I'm interested with one of the so called "futurizer." The service is simple, it is all about predicting one's future. No. I'm not affiliated with this service.

Anyway, I requested to predict my 2016 regarding my career as writer. The predictions are as follows:

PS: The word "he" is referring to the man who predict my future.

Opening:

He mentioned that my brainwave are powerful, way powerful than majority of people and it makes him difficult to access my mind. Either way I don't know very well about his method.

January 2016:

My energies to be a successful writer escalate quickly and profoundly. He also mentioned that I'm already capable to be extremely successful because of the way I think and my fundamentals.

January's themes are preparation and fundamentals.

February - April 2016:

February to April will be my most productive months to produce, create a profound writings. I will also received many offer to publish my books and he insist for me take these offers (of course I would!). What's more in this months I will signed a contract.

May - June 2016:

May and June's theme is inspiration. I will be inspired by so many things that will be beneficial, immensely, and he even reminded me to re-check my old writings to be inspired.

He also mentioned that my luck will be so powerful and my writings will be spectacular within society.

He also mentioned that May and June I must train and be more patience. And also "lean" on God more.

July - Augustus 2016:

My books will be in the store (yay!). He also noted that he would buy my book (if it's worthy enough).

My name will known through society, especially within writers and publishers' circle.

September 2016:

My lazy month. I will be no as much as productive like the previous month and my activities are focused on holidays and outdoors adventures.

October - December 2016:

I will be enjoying my royalties IF I do at least as written throughout January - August.

General Comments from me:

To be honest, I don't believe with "prediction" and stuff. Well, although the predictions are great sentiments to me.

I will be more productive through January - August than what he predict me to be.

Either way, it is fun to enjoy the good sentiments.

Night Wink

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-18-2016

Holysh1t!

The whole (negative) sentiments are overflowing within the market. Especially the oil price that are in downtrend.

Today, again, is another "correction" for Indonesia's market.
[attachment=226]

Well if we see stock optimistically then downtrend is the right time to buy. As Warren Buffet says "Be greedy when others are fearful."

When the market is going down, majority of people will be psychologically disturbed and sell their stock. Hence the "panic selling."

When panic selling happen the stock prices are lower than the stock's value. For example the stock true value is $10/share, but because of high supply of selling the price will be lowered. Around $7-$8/share.

Anyway, tomorrow I (might) buy more stocks. Doing average down.

Either way, time to sleep.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-25-2016

Quote:Cool journal man. You are doing it all at just 19... What was your starting point, what got you started so young?

So, what's the deal with the publisher, did he accept your book... and did you happen to meet ohmygee around here? I too have been searching for him.

My starting point was "stupidity." At a very young age, 12 years old, my father starts to make me swallow bunch of truth. For example:
  • The world ain't harsh, you're weak.
  • Don't expect people. Most people are dumb, and mixed with personal interest. Do it yourself.
  • Regulate your emotions. Only people who're able to regulate their emotions can survive and earns money.
  • Do what's right. Not easy nor what people followed.
  • Do that which makes you happy, even if I, as your father, has a conflict regarding your choice that doesn't matter. This is your life. But remember, a human called "human," because of our higher cognitive function. Which means if you do bad things, it will resulting your mind blindly disagree with you, thus producing a sense "regret" and "guilt."

This is only a small portion of what he, my father, taught me. Through these years he make me realize that "people are dumb, blindly following what ever it is and degrading their morality." It leads me to extreme sickness to all of these that are existing in our world.

Then he force me to read books. Countless of books. I didn't hate it, nor love it, because of the understanding that "almost everybody are incompetent" resulting me to even hate myself, but I don' know how to improve myself. So, I willingly read all those books.

From here the seed that my father planted to me bloom. But at the starting point of my life I'm rude. I blindly disagree with everything and becoming an asshole. Well, lol. As I grow older I just don't care anymore.

Then, to crystallize everything I used subliminals.

Bla bla bla, now I'm here. The starting point is my father. Through his moral regulation, or moral hatred should I say, my point of view is heavily influenced by him.

It takes 3 to 4 months for Indonesian's publisher to analyze the manuscript. Either way, I don't care. I still writing and will be finishing up another manuscript and send it to another publisher.

No. Unfortunately I didn't meet with or have any way to contact ohmygee. Which is sad.

Stage 2 Day 25

I've finished my 2'nd manuscript and will publish it through PlayStore.

As for BASE improvement, I can't relate nor see any significant changes. Or the technologies played to hard within my mind and my life that makes me think "it's always been like this."

Either way I don't really care tho. Subliminals are subliminals. An aid, but not the magic pill.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-26-2016

I am writing a new manuscript. This new manuscript will be written in English, and (if things go well) would be publish in PlayStore. Which is good, because I can spread my point of view, opinion and insight widely. And of course I can "touch" people that are only able to speak English.

Far as I can tell, this manuscript is written with emotions and very to the point. I will put a very concise logical structure that I've learnt through debating.

Yes, yes. I smell money.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-30-2016

This week is challenging, from physical training and activities; although, I earn $11 for being a chief adjudicator in a small scale debate competition.

I also made a wrong decision while trading stock, and that wrong decision resulting me to loss 3% of my capital. There is so much to learn to become an investor.

---------------------------------------------

Back to BASE.

Tbh, I didn't feel a thing at all to give BASE a credit.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 10:46 PM)Wahyu Wrote: Come be millionaire in 2016, dude. Soon after I completed the research, make a plan and strategy. I will also learn trading. My favorite trading book is Trading in the Zone.

First of all hello. We're both Indonesian.

Second. I do not want to discourage you or such, but avoid trading. Talking about stock, then, it is recommended to investing. You'll get capital gain and dividend.

Well, just let me remind you. Trading can produce load of money but also can make you lost a large sum of money. Many people are ready to be rich, but not ready to be poorer.

RE: I AM a MILLIONAIRE - AlphaMind - 02-22-2016

I just released my book, yey!! HeartHeartHeartHeart

Anyway, I stopped using subliminal. My physique and my mind is exhausted. I'll be in hiatus for a while. Stop using sub and work on things that been nagging on my mind.

When my mind is cleared enough, or at least some sh1ts are done, then I'll be back on sub.

See ya guys!

PS: My instagram is named 'Raxephone.' If any of you guys want to check up my changes with AM subliminals. Most of my photos are when I'm using AM.