Subliminal Talk
Am6 did not work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am6 did not work (/Thread-Am6-did-not-work)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Am6 did not work - Womanizer - 12-16-2015

I have a question. In the past I did download a couple of torrents of your sub. After realizing that I was in the wrong I offered to pay for it and deleted the programs. I noticed that the payment never went through. Does it mean the Ap code is still on?

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 06:08 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
Quote:The only thing shady here is that you're committing piracy and then getting mad at me for trying to prevent you from not paying for my work that you are benefitting from. Er, pirating.

I've paid for all of my subs and never gave any of them away.

I do, however do things like listen to audio books on youtube and put music on my ipod off of other peoples itunes that I never paid for.

I'm fine with AP code activating if I pirate your stuff, but I'm not fine with it activating from me doing stuff that I'm okay with doing and I see it as normal, but you see it as piracy. Stuff that has nothing to do with your subs.

Your AP code should be based only on your stuff because I don't see anything wrong with listening to audio books on youtube instead of paying for them, and since I do that and have AP code running through my head now what? Is something bad going to happen to me now or what?

If you paid for all of your subs, and never gave them away, then you haven't committed piracy.

If you got one or more of them from a friend, without paying, and that friend then retained a copy... you have both committed piracy.

You really shouldn't be "fine with AP code activating if you pirate my stuff" because that's just foolish.

My AP code concerns my subs only. I'm not trying to change your tune on any product but my own. That isn't my concern.

But regardless of what you see as okay, if there is an imbalance of value exchange created concerning my programs and my intellectual property, then there is an imbalance of value exchange created, and that is the facts. And it activates AP code, and you don't want that.

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 11:15 AM)Womanizer Wrote: I have a question. In the past I did download a couple of torrents of your sub. After realizing that I was in the wrong I offered to pay for it and deleted the programs. I noticed that the payment never went through. Does it mean the Ap code is still on?

When you pirated the subs, you created a condition in your mind in which the AP code would activate when you used the program.

When you deleted them and payed, the AP code deactivated.

When you checked and saw that it did not go through, the state of value imbalance was again recognized by your mind as being TRUE, which again activated the AP code.

You'll need to make sure it goes through.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 08:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 06:08 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
Quote:The only thing shady here is that you're committing piracy and then getting mad at me for trying to prevent you from not paying for my work that you are benefitting from. Er, pirating.

I've paid for all of my subs and never gave any of them away.

I do, however do things like listen to audio books on youtube and put music on my ipod off of other peoples itunes that I never paid for.

I'm fine with AP code activating if I pirate your stuff, but I'm not fine with it activating from me doing stuff that I'm okay with doing and I see it as normal, but you see it as piracy. Stuff that has nothing to do with your subs.

Your AP code should be based only on your stuff because I don't see anything wrong with listening to audio books on youtube instead of paying for them, and since I do that and have AP code running through my head now what? Is something bad going to happen to me now or what?

If you paid for all of your subs, and never gave them away, then you haven't committed piracy.

If you got one or more of them from a friend, without paying, and that friend then retained a copy... you have both committed piracy.

You really shouldn't be "fine with AP code activating if you pirate my stuff" because that's just foolish.

My AP code concerns my subs only. I'm not trying to change your tune on any product but my own. That isn't my concern.

But regardless of what you see as okay, if there is an imbalance of value exchange created concerning my programs and my intellectual property, then there is an imbalance of value exchange created, and that is the facts. And it activates AP code, and you don't want that.

Okay that makes me feel a lot better. I was worried that like every little thing I did was going to activate AP code like if I watched a movie I would get an urge to give back to the creators equal value that I got from watching the movie, or get a book from the library and all of a sudden I get an urge to get equal value to the author for the info I got from his book because in just those two cases out of infinite possibilities that's me getting value without returning equal value. I think you said somewhere that the AP code just educates us and I'm totally fine with it being there as long as it will never affect me in any possible way outside of your subs, because it's too opened for interpretation on what fair value would be and when to give it or not. Library example again, I could steal a book from Barnes & Noble and read it for free, and I could get the same book at the library and read it for free. Both cases I'm gaining value without returning it and these are just examples but I just didn't want to worry about every little thing I do. But yea, I don't pirate your subs, and the only free ones I've received were from you and I got ASC4g from a post on here but asc5g is free anyways so I wouldn't see that as pirating.

Also I have exchanged 2 subs before and deleted them off of my computer when I got my new ones but the two I deleted are still available for download on my account. Does that activate APcode because that's completely out of my control.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-17-2015

Also, you say for the people who end up with AP code activating will pay for what they've done, and you say they won't pay with money. That sounds INSANELY threatening.

Are they going to pay with their lives? Their health? Are they going to manifest themselves going to prison?

I just imagine a crazy person shaking their fist like "DAMN YOU! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"

If not with money, then what? It has to be something bad, and unethical what else could it be?

If you activate AP code you will pay, but not with money, then with what?

Sounds VERY threatening, and as a paying customer I shouldn't have to feel threatened or worried about anything ie AP code shouldn't even be there at all, OR we should know exactly line for line EXACTLY what it says. Every word so we can decide for ourselves if it's something we want put into our brains.

I'm actually done with this company and these subs until more info is released on this.

RE: Am6 did not work - Minititan - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 09:22 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Also, you say for the people who end up with AP code activating will pay for what they've done, and you say they won't pay with money. That sounds INSANELY threatening.

Are they going to pay with their lives? Their health? Are they going to manifest themselves going to prison?

I just imagine a crazy person shaking their fist like "DAMN YOU! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"

If not with money, then what? It has to be something bad, and unethical what else could it be?

Sounds VERY threatening, and as a paying customer I shouldn't have to feel threatened or worried about anything ie AP code shouldn't even be there at all, OR we should know exactly line for line EXACTLY what it says. Every word so we can decide for ourselves if it's something we want put into our brains.

I'm actually done with this company and these subs until more info is released on this.

I totally agree RealJustin.

You don't release the scripts because you live in fear of your competitors?? what competitors, every other subliminal company sells basic mp3s which are not so much subliminals but affirmations. As an end user, technically we are entitled to know the subliminal messages that are being pumped into our minds. We don't make a fuss though, because we your loyal client base have developed trust with indigo mind labs, however threatening your customers with fear over an AP code seems highly unethical, at the end of the day, what makes it your right to interfere with how a consumer uses your product? The consumer has a right to do with as he pleases, there is nothing legally wrong with sharing a consumer product, and anyone who chose to challenge this would easily win in court as the products are now being advertised in an unethical manner, fear mongering etc. Piracy laws exist and you have your right to make piracy claims in the normal manner, so why you so scared?
So what if John buys a product from you and Terry comes along and receives value from it, in the long run wouldnt that help improve your customer base, as terry has seen value in your product and may decide to make a further purchase.

In interest of investigating this further, I scoped out subliminal-shop torrents from numerous public and private trackers, from what i can find your torrents havent been downloaded much, lack of availability suggests you already have a loyal customer base and lack of overall torrents suggests that the piraters dont really have a high demand for these. So where is your concern, at the very least you should include a text copy of the AP code used in each sub with each sub, otherwise you will begin to lose trust from the consumer end.

In interest of competition, also I cant see any real competition for Indigo Mind Labs that actually charge for products, your retail competitors are going down not because you wont release your "secrets" but because contect creators on Youtube are creating better quality subliminals than them that are free for all. Maybe Indigo Mind Labs should get into the youtube scene, put up some old 3G titles and attract a new customer base.

RE: Am6 did not work - Womanizer - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 08:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 11:15 AM)Womanizer Wrote: I have a question. In the past I did download a couple of torrents of your sub. After realizing that I was in the wrong I offered to pay for it and deleted the programs. I noticed that the payment never went through. Does it mean the Ap code is still on?

When you pirated the subs, you created a condition in your mind in which the AP code would activate when you used the program.

When you deleted them and payed, the AP code deactivated.

When you checked and saw that it did not go through, the state of value imbalance was again recognized by your mind as being TRUE, which again activated the AP code.

You'll need to make sure it goes through.

OK I sent an email to indigo mind labs on the contact us area. I'm going to wait till Monday for a reply and then if I don't hear anything back , then will figure something out.

RE: Am6 did not work - Vincent_Vega - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 09:22 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Also, you say for the people who end up with AP code activating will pay for what they've done, and you say they won't pay with money. That sounds INSANELY threatening.

I always kinda understood why Shannon isn't releasing the scripts for the 6-stagers but I never asked myself why he isn't releasing the script of the AP code.

A possibility could be that the AP code either makes you advertise IML to family/friends/internet or manifest money/success/whatever for Shannon. (no accusation intended)

RE: Am6 did not work - Womanizer - 12-17-2015

The Ap code is insurance policy. It's like a car with insurance. The person who I was back then , it's not who I am now. Thanks to Shannon's work I've reached integrity and I also choose integrity as my lifestyle and way of being. As far as AP code goes just buy the sub use it for yourself and only yourself; if someone wants a sub then you can tell them to buy it. But now that I understand the piracy then I won't do it again. I think it teaches the user to understand piracy.

RE: Am6 did not work - apollolux - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 10:43 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I tried to explain that you have to go through unhappiness to come back stronger

This idea is inherently wrong. The only legitimate result of unhappiness or "bad" things happening is you have a reference point for what is or isn't bad or good. A person doesn't automatically put themselves in bad situations or make bad things happen to themselves, either bad things happen to them or they're taught that they "did something wrong and the only atonement is punishment."

For a self-example, I only persevered through life because in the midst of all the bad things happening to me and people telling me I'm not good enough and sabotaging me someone said I was good enough and that I can have happiness and good things happen if I do the work. Perseverance was taught to me and it could have (and should have) very easily been done without all the negative stuff and it would have had a stronger effect because I would have only ever had a positive bias.

So no, you absolutely do NOT have to go through unhappiness to be stronger and be more appreciative of "the good things."

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-17-2015

Quote:Also, you say for the people who end up with AP code activating will pay for what they've done, and you say they won't pay with money. That sounds INSANELY threatening.

If it sounds threatening, I have to wonder what you're so afraid of over this if you're really not responding to all this out of fear that you are guilty and someone might have found a way to prevent you from getting away with it. "Insanely" threatening only when you're being ridiculous.

Quote:Are they going to pay with their lives? Their health? Are they going to manifest themselves going to prison?

Again, ridiculous. I'm a businessman. I want to make a profit from my work, just as anyone else would. My product happens to be easy to take advantage of because it is digital in nature. My goal is not to drive customers away, but to balance the scales such that those who would otherwise not pay for my work, which they are using and benefitting from, pay for my work. I can't do that by making insane threats to people's lives over piracy, now can I.

So nobody is going to pay with their lives. Or their health. You have to realize that my belief system is based in karma. What we do comes back to us. So for me to harm another would harm me. And that makes no sense when my whole goal is to make the world a better place. So it's patently ridiculous for you to assume I am out to get you like the bogey man.

As for manifesting themselves going to prison, that would also be out of line, because I can't manipulate reality like that, and even if I could, who goes to prison and who doesn't is for the courts to decide.

Quote:I just imagine a crazy person shaking their fist like "DAMN YOU! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"

Imagine how crazy you look imagining that.

Quote:If not with money, then what? It has to be something bad, and unethical what else could it be?

It has to be something bad and unethical? Just because you have the inability to think in anything but black and white all or nothing terms? Again, "bad and unethical" does not do me good because it harms others, and I believe that what I do comes back to me. So I found a solution that harms none, but helps balance the scales. Although, as I said, both you and I would prefer that you simply paid for it with money, like common sense and common decency dictates.

Quote:If you activate AP code you will pay, but not with money, then with what?

With what is not necessary for you to know. But if you are that threatened by my AP code, then I strongly suspect you are dealing with serious feelings of being threatened by this because you believe yourself to be guilty somehow.

I spent a lot of time to design this so that it will not affect my paying customers, or inconvenience them. So if you're a paying customer, then you might want to ask yourself why this is so threatening to you, since if that is true, then you have done nothing wrong, and the AP code is not active.

Quote:Sounds VERY threatening, and as a paying customer I shouldn't have to feel threatened or worried about anything ie AP code shouldn't even be there at all, OR we should know exactly line for line EXACTLY what it says. Every word so we can decide for ourselves if it's something we want put into our brains.

If I was to go to the President, and demand to know, line for line, what the national secrets were, do you suppose he might deny me that information? Maybe because knowing that information could perhaps make it less useful for it's intended purpose? Perhaps knowing what it says would help pirates defeat it? So it's a secret. And unless I can find a way to release without making it easier to defeat, it's probably going to stay a secret. Although you flipping out like this has prompted me to start looking for another way to go about this, because I am spending way too much time dealing with stuff like this and not working.

Quote:I'm actually done with this company and these subs until more info is released on this.

Well how about you help me find a solution then?

(12-17-2015, 11:53 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Another thing I'll add is that I used to pirate all the time. I deleted all my pirated stuff during AM6 and have never pirated since. It might just be because AM6 has programming that makes you want to do the right thing. I feel good paying for stuff rather than taking.

That's probably primarily because there is programming in AM6 that points you to becoming a high quality man, and part of that is doing the right thing so you can build self esteem and self respect, which is part of being an alpha.

(12-17-2015, 11:19 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I think the AP code just makes you feel regret for piracy.

No, regret is a negative emotion, and I do not use negative phrasing or emotions. If I did, it would be effortless for me to get people to do things like stop smoking or lose weight. Just add fear and point it in the right direction. Instead, I'm working for over a decade to avoid doing that and remain effective.

(12-17-2015, 11:09 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:

I always kinda understood why Shannon isn't releasing the scripts for the 6-stagers but I never asked myself why he isn't releasing the script of the AP code.

A possibility could be that the AP code either makes you advertise IML to family/friends/internet or manifest money/success/whatever for Shannon. (no accusation intended)

The AP code is a secret in an effort to keep it from being easier to bypass. It is not easy to bypass, but if there were enough known about it, and it were sufficiently intelligent person attempting to do so, it might be possible. It's not advertising or stuff like that.