Subliminal Talk
Am6 did not work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am6 did not work (/Thread-Am6-did-not-work)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Am6 did not work - Life - 12-05-2015

No man lol everyone is doubting themselves. Just do yourself a favour and buy those 4G titles again if YOU want to use them.

Honestly this is getting out of hand. The shop should have some feature to safely send gifts. And completely wipe out extra downloads. I'm sure Ben would be open to help with this or any mod.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 04:05 PM)Dilettante Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 08:56 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 01:05 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: If you didn't stop it, finish it AND pay for it.

(12-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Light Wrote: Guys if he got a copy from a friend? Is that piracy?
Could it affect the results?
I am just curious

It is, because he didn't pay for. But Shannon said it has still it's full effect but people who use pirated versions pay in another way for. He never revealed how does it work exactly.

You're trippin balls, that's NOT piracy AT ALL.

So if I go to the store and buy The Lord Of The Rings on DVD and I give it to a friend, then that means my friend PIRATED IT???? Fuc* NO is this a joke?

If someone buys something they can LEGALLY give it to whoever they want to.

Sorry Shannon and whoever else but that is not piracy.

If I buy a game for my xbox I can give it to whoever the fu*k I want to give it to, and there is NOTHING illegal about that.

Legally speaking, Lord of the Rings is bought as copy for exhibition which grants your rights to watch it. However, dissementating said media to others is considered creating another copy and thus piracy.

People forget that the money you pay allows for you to have END USER RIGHTS ONLY. Not a wholesale ownership of the artwork (movie, video games, etc). End user rights does not have dissemenation to one other or to a mass audience.

Read this warning used in most DVDs. Assumption for home use is for DVDs. A Blockbuster (they dont exist anymore) or a Hilton Hotels can show LOTR in their premises as they agree to a different licensing fee than you or I (that 5 bucks you give to walmart for some crappy Van Damme movie is giving you license to view Van Damme's awful acting skills (sorry JCVD fans just an example); Hilton or Blockbuster pays way more than 5 bucks per exhibition)

It does not grant you (legally) rights to transfer said home viewing license or video game playing licnese.

That said, nothing can stop you from lending that Call of Duty to your friend. But running programs simultaneously using the same Product Key is damn near impossible (Xbox checks it before xbOne) so only one of you can use individually or both od together. Still, lending a game to your friend while you own it does not make it legal. it only falls into a grey zone of legality in which your friend assumes your rights temporarily (for only the home viewing parameters of the End User License) & must revert back at the time of the license check (ie when xbox says, plug in your product key).
Subliminals are tricky in that there's only digital. Xbox games (now) are disc dependent and rely on one disc one exhibition parameters of copywrite law (ie of you own the cartridge, you own the playing right). It becomes illegal if you create a new disc (hence product keys were needed to ensure no illicit copies).

I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advise but know that IML is within its rights as a digital artist to put in whatever they want in the sub.

BTW, those who legally buy things here get treated to a 20 bullet-point list of rights and responsibilities witb regards to the product being purchases.

One of them is that IML is held harmless to anything that occurs while using the product because it is used for entertainment purposes only and not to be used as medical advise (this is standard language for most subs or if you buy things like The Secret book or even Amazon mp3s).

Another states that you will not disseminate extra copies of the program in violation of copywrite law (Florida is strict with copywrite law).

Another states that customer will assume responsibility that happens forthwith (lets say you get aggressive using AM6 and break someone's nose) & exhibition of end user license, you agree that IML is not a party to any liability you incur (as it is entertainment and you hold your actions to your ownself). Etc.

So to challenge your statement:
1) its not shady, its within IML's legal rights to put the piracy code
2) Your end user license (which can cost up to $500 for AM6 or SM3 damn lol) only grants you some exhibition rights, you dont own the artistic or copywrites to the product (& thus subsequent profits if you re-sell, not that you would lol)

Quote:WARNING

The copyright owner has licensed this video recording for home use only. All other rights are reserved.

WARNING

The copyright owner has licensed the film (including
it's soundtrack) recorded on this video recording for home
use only. All other rights are reserved.

The definition of home use excludes the use of this video
recording at locations such as clubs, coaches, hospitals,
hotels, oilrigs, prisons and schools.

Any unauthorised copying, editing, exhibition, sale,
rental, ending or any other kinds of trading, public performance or transmission by air, cable or otherwise of this video recording or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and any such action establishes liability for civil action and may give rise to criminal prosecution.

I don't care about technicalities. I don't want to sit at a friends place and watch a movie I didn't pay to watch and then feel some urge to buy that movie to complete fair value exchange.

There's no reason for that or anything like that to be programmed into my brain. I don't steal, or pirate, and I'm not sharing any of these subs and I pay money for these so why should I have to have that stuff try to change the way I think?

I use youtube all the time to listen to audiobooks that cost money, but I listen on youtube for free, so what if one day I just start buying all this stuff when there's no reason for me to?

I think I'm just never going to try out anything more powerful than 4g. I've been using subs for a while and I still do stuff that the AP code would for some reason count as pirating, so it must not work on me in 4g, but I don't need a powerhouse sub blasting those thoughts into my brain because I see things completely different.

and @Ben you're right, I apologize for the way I worded things.

RE: Am6 did not work - Spareness - 12-05-2015

AP Code does not affect every case. As an example of the film that you watch. Simply put, the only thing that you fear with the AP Code it is when you're pirating a program that Shannon made.

Simple as that.

AP Code teaches you to stop pirating program that Shannon made. And if you still do not agree, you do not need to force yourself to buy it.

Perhaps, you think too much about what the AP Code did.

RE: Am6 did not work - Daredevil - 12-07-2015

(12-04-2015, 01:05 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: If you didn't stop it, finish it AND pay for it.

(12-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Light Wrote: Guys if he got a copy from a friend? Is that piracy?
I am just curious

It is, because he didn't pay for. But Shannon said it has still it's full effect but people who use pirated versions pay in another way for. He never revealed how does it work exactly.

I'm guessing he puts in a statement where the MUAWS is used to get Shannon wealth and success.

RE: Am6 did not work - Daredevil - 12-07-2015

(12-05-2015, 06:11 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 04:05 PM)Dilettante Wrote:

I am just curious

So if I go to the store and buy The Lord Of The Rings on DVD and I give it to a friend, then that means my friend PIRATED IT???? Fuc* NO is this a joke?

If I buy a game for my xbox I can give it to whoever the fu*k I want to give it to, and there is NOTHING illegal about that.

Legally speaking, Lord of the Rings is bought as copy for exhibition which grants your rights to watch it. However, dissementating said media to others is considered creating another copy and thus piracy.

People forget that the money you pay allows for you to have END USER RIGHTS ONLY. Not a wholesale ownership of the artwork (movie, video games, etc). End user rights does not have dissemenation to one other or to a mass audience.

Read this warning used in most DVDs. Assumption for home use is for DVDs. A Blockbuster (they dont exist anymore) or a Hilton Hotels can show LOTR in their premises as they agree to a different licensing fee than you or I (that 5 bucks you give to walmart for some crappy Van Damme movie is giving you license to view Van Damme's awful acting skills (sorry JCVD fans just an example); Hilton or Blockbuster pays way more than 5 bucks per exhibition)

It does not grant you (legally) rights to transfer said home viewing license or video game playing licnese.

That said, nothing can stop you from lending that Call of Duty to your friend. But running programs simultaneously using the same Product Key is damn near impossible (Xbox checks it before xbOne) so only one of you can use individually or both od together. Still, lending a game to your friend while you own it does not make it legal. it only falls into a grey zone of legality in which your friend assumes your rights temporarily (for only the home viewing parameters of the End User License) & must revert back at the time of the license check (ie when xbox says, plug in your product key).
Subliminals are tricky in that there's only digital. Xbox games (now) are disc dependent and rely on one disc one exhibition parameters of copywrite law (ie of you own the cartridge, you own the playing right). It becomes illegal if you create a new disc (hence product keys were needed to ensure no illicit copies).

I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advise but know that IML is within its rights as a digital artist to put in whatever they want in the sub.

BTW, those who legally buy things here get treated to a 20 bullet-point list of rights and responsibilities witb regards to the product being purchases.

One of them is that IML is held harmless to anything that occurs while using the product because it is used for entertainment purposes only and not to be used as medical advise (this is standard language for most subs or if you buy things like The Secret book or even Amazon mp3s).

Another states that you will not disseminate extra copies of the program in violation of copywrite law (Florida is strict with copywrite law).

Another states that customer will assume responsibility that happens forthwith (lets say you get aggressive using AM6 and break someone's nose) & exhibition of end user license, you agree that IML is not a party to any liability you incur (as it is entertainment and you hold your actions to your ownself). Etc.

So to challenge your statement:
1) its not shady, its within IML's legal rights to put the piracy code
2) Your end user license (which can cost up to $500 for AM6 or SM3 damn lol) only grants you some exhibition rights, you dont own the artistic or copywrites to the product (& thus subsequent profits if you re-sell, not that you would lol)

Quote:WARNING

The copyright owner has licensed this video recording for home use only. All other rights are reserved.

WARNING

The copyright owner has licensed the film (including
it's soundtrack) recorded on this video recording for home
use only. All other rights are reserved.

The definition of home use excludes the use of this video
recording at locations such as clubs, coaches, hospitals,
hotels, oilrigs, prisons and schools.

Any unauthorised copying, editing, exhibition, sale,
rental, ending or any other kinds of trading, public performance or transmission by air, cable or otherwise of this video recording or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and any such action establishes liability for civil action and may give rise to criminal prosecution.

I don't care about technicalities. I don't want to sit at a friends place and watch a movie I didn't pay to watch and then feel some urge to buy that movie to complete fair value exchange.

There's no reason for that or anything like that to be programmed into my brain. I don't steal, or pirate, and I'm not sharing any of these subs and I pay money for these so why should I have to have that stuff try to change the way I think?

I use youtube all the time to listen to audiobooks that cost money, but I listen on youtube for free, so what if one day I just start buying all this stuff when there's no reason for me to?

I think I'm just never going to try out anything more powerful than 4g. I've been using subs for a while and I still do stuff that the AP code would for some reason count as pirating, so it must not work on me in 4g, but I don't need a powerhouse sub blasting those thoughts into my brain because I see things completely different.

and @Ben you're right, I apologize for the way I worded things.

I think the AP code effects Subliminals only not other stuff.

RE: Am6 did not work - Darwinn - 12-07-2015

(12-05-2015, 03:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: TheRealJustin.. it's fine for you to disagree but the way you're posting about this is pretty disrespectful to Shannon with some of the stuff you've said. If you're going to argue against it cut that out and do it rationally.

Is there an important point in what's been said? All the bluster aside , we all sign up to use Shannon's products and have to take it on trust that what's being 'put in our brains' is what we pay for.

However with people talking about their addiction to subs , and the potential for commands being subliminally given to us without our consent, I.e. Those that we wouldn't want if we knew all the scripts that go in, it does seem that there's a potential for abuse here.

RE: Am6 did not work - Benjamin - 12-07-2015

As I said it was the way it was worded, the disagreeing isn't the issue.

RE: Am6 did not work - Darwinn - 12-08-2015

(12-07-2015, 11:53 AM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:25 AM)Darwin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 03:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: TheRealJustin.. it's fine for you to disagree but the way you're posting about this is pretty disrespectful to Shannon with some of the stuff you've said. If you're going to argue against it cut that out and do it rationally.

Is there an important point in what's been said? All the bluster aside , we all sign up to use Shannon's products and have to take it on trust that what's being 'put in our brains' is what we pay for.

However with people talking about their addiction to subs , and the potential for commands being subliminally given to us without our consent, I.e. Those that we wouldn't want if we knew all the scripts that go in, it does seem that there's a potential for abuse here.

The addicted thing was a joke...

cool. point remains. big trust factor. but then i guess there are people who return subs, say that they don't work, etc. which is evidence against there being any issue.

I remember reading the scripts once and there was some scripting which suggested that part of what was being programmed was to find value in the subs, which struck me as a little un toward. I've been meaning to raise it as a concern but perhaps privately would have been better.

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-15-2015

I am just curious

Since I am the one creating this content, and writing the anti-piracy script, I am the one responsible for defining what piracy is. That definition is in the anti-piracy scripting. So it applies whether or not you like it.

It's simple. If the copy you use was not paid for, then it's piracy. Say what you like, does not change the facts.

So if he got it from a friend, then regardless of whether or not his friend paid for it, there are now two copies in use by different people when only one is paid for. Value created for two people, payment for one or zero. Piracy. And anti-piracy code triggers.

If you buy a game for your XBox, you don't own the game. You're licensing it. You own the physical media it comes on, not the game itself. And you can give that media away without it being piracy because you have only that one copy of the game. But rip it and make another copy, and guess what? Piracy.

Like I said, simple:

Value for value. One copy, one payment. The only exception is one person making additional copies for their own use or for backup. If the program were not purely in digital format, you can see the same concept applies. If you walk into a store and just pick up an apple "just because you can", it's still theft. Give away that apple and it's still theft if you did not originally pay for it. But physical apples and XBox game media don't magically duplicate themselves. Digital content is effortless and infinitely copyable. But the rules remain the same.

Disagree all you like. Say what you like. But them's the facts. It's in the AP code, and that's the definition. You're going to have to deal with it. And pay for it. Sharing copies with friends is piracy, just as is sharing copies with family.

As for the OP, if you pirated it, then didn't follow the instructions, I'm really not surprised with your results. There's a reason we say to finish what you start. There's a reason we have six stages. It's because the program takes time to work, and not everyone is going to see obvious results right away. Because of the naturalizer, you also aren't necessarily going to see obvious results without some time.

Some people are resistant. Some people are not terribly self aware. But nobody gets very far by not following the directions.

(12-08-2015, 06:41 AM)Darwin Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 11:53 AM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:25 AM)Darwin Wrote:

The addicted thing was a joke...

cool. point remains. big trust factor. but then i guess there are people who return subs, say that they don't work, etc. which is evidence against there being any issue.

I remember reading the scripts once and there was some scripting which suggested that part of what was being programmed was to find value in the subs, which struck me as a little un toward. I've been meaning to raise it as a concern but perhaps privately would have been better.

I use scripting to help people be aware of the value they get from the program, but that's just countering the naturalizer's effect. It's not inventing awareness of value that wasn't there. The naturalizer by itself is very good at making changes so smooth that people can't always see what happens. So there's instructions, usually near the end, to recognize the changes that have happened and the value they gained. I don't invent perception of value, though; if they genuinely got no value, it won't magically appear as a result of the scripting I use to make people aware of what happened at the end. It's just harder to overcome resistance without the naturalizer, but at the end, it can have worked so well that the person has no idea that they've accomplished their goals. For example, I have actually had smokers come crying to me that they couldn't quit no matter what they tried, use the stop smoking program and successfully quit, only to tell me they just quit because they "forgot to smoke" and it was nothing to do with the program.

I don't want your money if the product does not work, but I don't think it's reasonable to refund you if it did work, and you just didn't notice.

(12-04-2015, 09:23 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:00 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:

I am just curious

Maybe if the person who gave it to him deleted AM6 from his computer. But if not, then its not like he gave it to him. He basically took lord of the rings, copied it, then gave it to his friend. That is piracy.

And even if he did delete it, if he ran it himself before giving it to his friend, I would still consider that piracy anyways since he got the benfit of the program and then gave it to somebody else.
So what? if you watch a movie and then give it to someone else then that means you got the benefit of watching the movie before giving it away, and no matter how you look at it, it's not illegal, and it's ridiculous to even imply that it is.

Even if someone did copy it that's still not illegal. If I go buy a Justin Timberlake cd, and make a copy for a friend, that is not illegal, it's only illegal if I SELL a copy to my friend.

If the copy protection protects against stuff that isn't even illegal then that's shady as fuc*, and honestly it shouldn't even be legal for that to be put in these subs.

I think it's absolutely insane that you guys think getting something from a friend is piracy. Piracy is illegal, giving something you paid for to someone else IS NOT FUC*ING ILLEGAL.

Physical copies and digital copies. Giving away a physical copy is not piracy, but if you keep a copy of the data on it, it is.

The only thing shady here is that you're committing piracy and then getting mad at me for trying to prevent you from not paying for my work that you are benefitting from. Er, pirating.

(12-04-2015, 09:27 PM)Wahyu Wrote:

I am just curious

Maybe if the person who gave it to him deleted AM6 from his computer. But if not, then its not like he gave it to him. He basically took lord of the rings, copied it, then gave it to his friend. That is piracy.

And even if he did delete it, if he ran it himself before giving it to his friend, I would still consider that piracy anyways since he got the benfit of the program and then gave it to somebody else.

I think Shannon is very often answer questions like this. But let me explain it in another way.

You want to buy video games from the store, the thing you want is to have the goods and play games whenever you want. Now you want to give the video game to another person. You can still play video games and feel the feelings when you play video games? guess what? no, you can not.

This applies also to the movie you bought. Of course there are differences, but basically the same.

Now when we talk about subliminal audio. The advantage that you get, still exists in your brain. If you want to give subliminal audio to a friend, you must revoke it from your mind completely coupled to undo all the benefits you get because it is the most important core value. Can you? guess what? no, you can not.

You don't have to revoke it from your mind. You just can't keep a copy of the file. This allows people to give it away if they are done with it, or give it as a gift, without triggering AP code.

(12-04-2015, 09:34 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:27 PM)Wahyu Wrote:

I think Shannon is very often answer questions like this. But let me explain it in another way.

You want to buy video games from the store, the thing you want is to have the goods and play games whenever you want. Now you want to give the video game to another person. You can still play video games and feel the feelings when you play video games? guess what? no, you can not.

This applies also to the movie you bought. Of course there are differences, but basically the same.

Now when we talk about subliminal audio. The advantage that you get, still exists in your brain. If you want to give subliminal audio to a friend, you must revoke it from your mind completely coupled to undo all the benefits you get because it is the most important core value. Can you? guess what? no, you can not.

So, to give a movie away I need to first erase the movie from my mind and forget I ever saw it?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

No matter how you try to re-frame it, THIS IS NOT PIRACY. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, having the piracy code act on things that aren't illegal is SHADY AS FUC* and I lose a TON of respect.

Tht's a straight up fear based bitch move. That's taking advantage. That's criminal in my eyes.

Again, you don't need to erase to from your mind. You need to erase it from the digital storage device.

(12-04-2015, 09:46 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:From the FAQ. What will trigger copy protection.

Anything that results in a transfer of value without equal and fair value being returned.

If you purchase a subliminal from us, and you make a copy on your computer, a copy on your iPhone, a copy on your iPad, a copy on your iPod, and a copy on a CD for backup, we consider that fair use as long as all of those copies you paid for remain in your possession only. That will not trigger the copy protection.

If you play a copy of the program that only exists in your possession, in a room in your house or a vehicle, in which others are exposed, that is also fair use, as long as you are being exposed and they do not have a copy of the program. That would not trigger the copy protection.

If you buy a copy of a program, and someone else is consistently using it while you are not being exposed, that is not fair use. A person other than the owner is getting value from the program, and that would trigger the copy protection.

If you give a copy to someone else, upload a copy to a pirate site, download a pirated copy, distribute a pirated copy or use a pirated copy – the copy protection will be triggered.

If you knowingly allow a pirate copy of your legal copy to be made by someone else, it will trigger the copy protection.

If you purchase a copy of a program for someone else, give them that copy, and then retain a copy for yourself, it will trigger the copy protection. But if you delete all copies in your possession upon giving that copy to someone else, it will not.

The copy protection is designed to trigger if the program is benefitted from in a situation where fair value is not being returned for fair value. If you’re benefitting from the program, the only time it will not trigger the copy protection is if:

1. You paid for the program, and have retained all copies for your own use.
2. You transferred a copy you paid for without keeping any copies for yourself or anyone else.
3. You are exposed to a copy that was paid for, without having a copy yourself.
4. You have not made, distributed, used, downloaded, or knowingly allowed anyone else to make, distribute, use their own copy of or download the program without having paid for that copy.

If you want to use a program of mine, you should pay for what you want to use.

So this company gets to decide what's legal and what isn't and then try to program that into our brains?

SHADY AF.

I don't steal, and I don't even tell people I do subs so I'll never be giving any away, but it's just the principal of the matter.

This. Is. Shady. and pretty pathetic in my opinion.

We get to decide what constitutes piracy by virtue of the fact that the definition we use is in the AP code. And the definition is clearly spelled out in the FAQ. It's designed to allow legal and reasonable use of the programs, giving away copies you're no longer using (as long as you delete the old copy you had) and giving these programs away as gifts. It's reasonable, and sane, and legal. What it does not allow is piracy. That is, benefitting from my work without paying for it. And even then, there are cases (spelled out in the FAQ) which allow for people who have not paid for it to benefit.

We actually are quite lenient as to what is allowed, compared to most of the other AP efforts out there.

And just so you know, if you commit piracy, whether or not you understand it as being piracy, you are stealing. It all comes down to an equal exchange of value.