Subliminal Talk
Am6 did not work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am6 did not work (/Thread-Am6-did-not-work)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Am6 did not work - Survivor - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 01:05 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: If you didn't stop it, finish it AND pay for it.

(12-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Light Wrote: Guys if he got a copy from a friend? Is that piracy?
Could it affect the results?
I am just curious

It is, because he didn't pay for. But Shannon said it has still it's full effect but people who use pirated versions pay in another way for. He never revealed how does it work exactly.

Of course it is piracy ,man.
Shannon didn't reveal what it is about .Think about it this way- Shannon is a very smart human being.You wouldn't want to go with the piracy programming, and against him.

RE: Am6 did not work - Life - 12-04-2015

I mean how hard is it to fuck up using subliminals, really?

RE: Am6 did not work - Benjamin - 12-04-2015

Guys, it's fine discussing this but lets refrain from calling each other useless.

Yes it still applies as piracy. And you seem to have a similar issue to others, and that includes me.

You swear up and down AM6 is doing nothing but others notice the changes, others commented on how much i'd changed but I didn't really notice it.

You mentioned several times in your journal about being fearless, that is a pretty big result! I wish I become fearless from it.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 01:05 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: If you didn't stop it, finish it AND pay for it.

(12-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Light Wrote: Guys if he got a copy from a friend? Is that piracy?
I am just curious

It is, because he didn't pay for. But Shannon said it has still it's full effect but people who use pirated versions pay in another way for. He never revealed how does it work exactly.

You're trippin balls, that's NOT piracy AT ALL.

So if I go to the store and buy The Lord Of The Rings on DVD and I give it to a friend, then that means my friend PIRATED IT???? Fuc* NO is this a joke?

If someone buys something they can LEGALLY give it to whoever they want to.

Sorry Shannon and whoever else but that is not piracy.

If I buy a game for my xbox I can give it to whoever the fu*k I want to give it to, and there is NOTHING illegal about that.

(12-04-2015, 08:56 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

I am just curious

So if I go to the store and buy The Lord Of The Rings on DVD and I give it to a friend, then that means my friend PIRATED IT???? Fuc* NO is this a joke?

If I buy a game for my xbox I can give it to whoever the fu*k I want to give it to, and there is NOTHING illegal about that.

I'm using a copy of BASE 4g right now that was given to me. I didn't pay for it, so I guess I pirated it lol.

(12-04-2015, 09:00 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:

I am just curious

Maybe if the person who gave it to him deleted AM6 from his computer. But if not, then its not like he gave it to him. He basically took lord of the rings, copied it, then gave it to his friend. That is piracy.

And even if he did delete it, if he ran it himself before giving it to his friend, I would still consider that piracy anyways since he got the benfit of the program and then gave it to somebody else.
So what? if you watch a movie and then give it to someone else then that means you got the benefit of watching the movie before giving it away, and no matter how you look at it, it's not illegal, and it's ridiculous to even imply that it is.

Even if someone did copy it that's still not illegal. If I go buy a Justin Timberlake cd, and make a copy for a friend, that is not illegal, it's only illegal if I SELL a copy to my friend.

If the copy protection protects against stuff that isn't even illegal then that's shady as fuc*, and honestly it shouldn't even be legal for that to be put in these subs.

I think it's absolutely insane that you guys think getting something from a friend is piracy. Piracy is illegal, giving something you paid for to someone else IS NOT FUC*ING ILLEGAL.

RE: Am6 did not work - Spareness - 12-04-2015

I am just curious

Maybe if the person who gave it to him deleted AM6 from his computer. But if not, then its not like he gave it to him. He basically took lord of the rings, copied it, then gave it to his friend. That is piracy.

And even if he did delete it, if he ran it himself before giving it to his friend, I would still consider that piracy anyways since he got the benfit of the program and then gave it to somebody else.

I think Shannon is very often answer questions like this. But let me explain it in another way.

You want to buy video games from the store, the thing you want is to have the goods and play games whenever you want. Now you want to give the video game to another person. You can still play video games and feel the feelings when you play video games? guess what? no, you can not.

This applies also to the movie you bought. Of course there are differences, but basically the same.

Now when we talk about subliminal audio. The advantage that you get, still exists in your brain. If you want to give subliminal audio to a friend, you must revoke it from your mind completely coupled to undo all the benefits you get because it is the most important core value. Can you? guess what? no, you can not.

(12-04-2015, 09:27 PM)Wahyu Wrote:

I am just curious

I think Shannon is very often answer questions like this. But let me explain it in another way.

You want to buy video games from the store, the thing you want is to have the goods and play games whenever you want. Now you want to give the video game to another person. You can still play video games and feel the feelings when you play video games? guess what? no, you can not.

This applies also to the movie you bought. Of course there are differences, but basically the same.

Now when we talk about subliminal audio. The advantage that you get, still exists in your brain. If you want to give subliminal audio to a friend, you must revoke it from your mind completely coupled to undo all the benefits you get because it is the most important core value. Can you? guess what? no, you can not.

So, to give a movie away I need to first erase the movie from my mind and forget I ever saw it?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

No matter how you try to re-frame it, THIS IS NOT PIRACY. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, having the piracy code act on things that aren't illegal is SHADY AS FUC* and I lose a TON of respect.

Tht's a straight up fear based bitch move. That's taking advantage. That's criminal in my eyes.

RE: Am6 did not work - Benjamin - 12-04-2015

Quote:From the FAQ. What will trigger copy protection.

Anything that results in a transfer of value without equal and fair value being returned.

If you purchase a subliminal from us, and you make a copy on your computer, a copy on your iPhone, a copy on your iPad, a copy on your iPod, and a copy on a CD for backup, we consider that fair use as long as all of those copies you paid for remain in your possession only. That will not trigger the copy protection.

If you play a copy of the program that only exists in your possession, in a room in your house or a vehicle, in which others are exposed, that is also fair use, as long as you are being exposed and they do not have a copy of the program. That would not trigger the copy protection.

If you buy a copy of a program, and someone else is consistently using it while you are not being exposed, that is not fair use. A person other than the owner is getting value from the program, and that would trigger the copy protection.

If you give a copy to someone else, upload a copy to a pirate site, download a pirated copy, distribute a pirated copy or use a pirated copy – the copy protection will be triggered.

If you knowingly allow a pirate copy of your legal copy to be made by someone else, it will trigger the copy protection.

If you purchase a copy of a program for someone else, give them that copy, and then retain a copy for yourself, it will trigger the copy protection. But if you delete all copies in your possession upon giving that copy to someone else, it will not.

The copy protection is designed to trigger if the program is benefitted from in a situation where fair value is not being returned for fair value. If you’re benefitting from the program, the only time it will not trigger the copy protection is if:

1. You paid for the program, and have retained all copies for your own use.
2. You transferred a copy you paid for without keeping any copies for yourself or anyone else.
3. You are exposed to a copy that was paid for, without having a copy yourself.
4. You have not made, distributed, used, downloaded, or knowingly allowed anyone else to make, distribute, use their own copy of or download the program without having paid for that copy.

If you want to use a program of mine, you should pay for what you want to use.

RE: Am6 did not work - Spareness - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 09:34 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

So, to give a movie away I need to first erase the movie from my mind and forget I ever saw it?

No matter how you try to re-frame it, THIS IS NOT PIRACY. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, having the piracy code act on things that aren't illegal is SHADY AS FUC* and I lose a TON of respect.

Tht's a straight up fear based bitch move. That's taking advantage. That's criminal in my eyes.

You only need to give the stuff you bought. So, you can not have the stuff and watch it. possess and use stuff (movies) that you buy is the core benefit you get here, not the memories you have.

But... if you can erase the memory, you are welcome to do so. lol

(12-04-2015, 09:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

Anything that results in a transfer of value without equal and fair value being returned.

If you purchase a subliminal from us, and you make a copy on your computer, a copy on your iPhone, a copy on your iPad, a copy on your iPod, and a copy on a CD for backup, we consider that fair use as long as all of those copies you paid for remain in your possession only. That will not trigger the copy protection.

If you play a copy of the program that only exists in your possession, in a room in your house or a vehicle, in which others are exposed, that is also fair use, as long as you are being exposed and they do not have a copy of the program. That would not trigger the copy protection.

If you buy a copy of a program, and someone else is consistently using it while you are not being exposed, that is not fair use. A person other than the owner is getting value from the program, and that would trigger the copy protection.

If you give a copy to someone else, upload a copy to a pirate site, download a pirated copy, distribute a pirated copy or use a pirated copy – the copy protection will be triggered.

If you knowingly allow a pirate copy of your legal copy to be made by someone else, it will trigger the copy protection.

If you purchase a copy of a program for someone else, give them that copy, and then retain a copy for yourself, it will trigger the copy protection. But if you delete all copies in your possession upon giving that copy to someone else, it will not.

The copy protection is designed to trigger if the program is benefitted from in a situation where fair value is not being returned for fair value. If you’re benefitting from the program, the only time it will not trigger the copy protection is if:

2. You transferred a copy you paid for without keeping any copies for yourself or anyone else.
4. You have not made, distributed, used, downloaded, or knowingly allowed anyone else to make, distribute, use their own copy of or download the program without having paid for that copy.

So this company gets to decide what's legal and what isn't and then try to program that into our brains?

SHADY AF.

I don't steal, and I don't even tell people I do subs so I'll never be giving any away, but it's just the principal of the matter.

This. Is. Shady. and pretty pathetic in my opinion.

(12-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Wahyu Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 08:56 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: You're trippin balls, that's NOT piracy AT ALL.

You only need to give the stuff you bought. So, you can not have the stuff and watch it. possess and use stuff (movies) that you buy is the core benefit you get here, not the memories you have.

Technicalities are irrelevant.

If I can legally give someone my movies, I can legally give someone my subs.

Ask a judge.

RE: Am6 did not work - dissonance - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 09:46 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

So this company gets to decide what's legal and what isn't and then try to program that into our brains?

SHADY AF.

I don't steal, and I don't even tell people I do subs so I'll never be giving any away, but it's just the principal of the matter.

This. Is. Shady. and pretty pathetic in my opinion.

They're not trying to decide what's legal or not... nor are they programming that into our brains.. They just are using a different "definition" of piracy for their product, they're not trying to talk about legal or not legal.

It's not shady at all, how is having some type of piracy protection shady? I torrent music programs and software all the time, and all of them have piracy protection of some sort, but hackers just bypass it, so it's piratable. These subs' piracy protection things are the same thing, except you can't have a hacker hack it. I don't think having some sort of piracy protection is shady at all. In fact, I'd say it's warranted, since it's their product, and their creation.

My 2 cents.

RE: Am6 did not work - dissonance - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 09:48 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Wahyu Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:00 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Maybe if the person who gave it to him deleted AM6 from his computer. But if not, then its not like he gave it to him. He basically took lord of the rings, copied it, then gave it to his friend. That is piracy.

Technicalities are irrelevant.

If I can legally give someone my movies, I can legally give someone my subs.

Ask a judge.

But I can't legally give someone my copy of Logic Pro X, and let them use it for their own use, for example. But this is just an example, there are some things that if you buy yourself, you can't give to others to use, legally. There are no laws for subs yet though, Tongue.