Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-02-2016

Increased notice, attraction and flirting from women. Kindof a normal thing now. It happens almost on every situation where I'm one on one or talking with a woman.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-03-2016

All women are checking me out. The younger ones just stare. They seem very comfortable around me. And work to get my approval. This program is so powerful. All I feel is change. More women are starting conversations with me. A lot of it is fun, interesting topics.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-04-2016

Stage 3 day 26 into the final week

What do you guys want to know?

This entire stage has been a mindfuck

I feel on so many layers in mind down to the core I've had neediness killed, OFGS implemented, attraction from women, flirting, attention, self confidence, comfort, image, my actual life changing, and sex drive increasing. You can only imagine how much positive experience and negative bs I've had to go through, sadness, love, dark memories, sometimes good, being carried out so naturally. I've become so smooth I don't remember how I used to be honestly, I have a faded picture of some workaholic guy grunting a lot compared to what I am now.

At the moment I feel a bit like a classy piece of meat that these women ogle. I don't even look at them unless they come directly in my eye sight. I notice that they will attempt to make me jealous. Dating all these guys if I don't talk to them, from what I hear.

Fellas, get ready to walk into a room full of women and have their attention glued to you, when running this program.

I also really like the way I look naked

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-07-2016

I feel like nothing can hurt me. Nothing is out of reach. You can't fuck with my soul.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 01-07-2016

I`ll definitely check SM3 out after my WM2`s run and 32 days of AM6`s refresher because I`ve attained great results with AM6 and WM2 (still in progress) and I`m veeery curious, how it`ll go with this sub. I like your results, Guider, and I`m sure that you`ll get a lot more from it than up to this moment. Smile Of course, WM2 gives me a lot of attention from women, but I presume, according to your results, that SM3 may push this a lot more forward. Still there are 2 stages ahead of me.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-08-2016

You don't even understand

In most social situations there's no doubt I am the Alpha male

There has been a lot that has gone on in this stage but all the changes I've been through I've coined the term "Alpha Magnet" to describe how I am feeling

Men look at me an see a man who does what he wants, when he wants. Unashamedly, and women just want me to do them.

As if in every social situation im the person they should talk to and be close with.

There's still a lot to self improve. Earlier in the stages I expected the program to just attract women. However I now understand it is much more than that. Neediness was something I thought I didn't have before but this program pushes you into a situation and mindset that you really don't care about them. I've always been a career oriented person naturally, but I'm more interested in that and exercising then seeing if women notice me now. I'm able to ignore females and I know it drives them crazy, causing them to want me even more. There's a huge improvement on self confidence I feel during these final days of the stage. Mostly because I'm becoming very sexy. Getting things done off my sexy to do list. A lot of women see how I've progressed and have a problem if I don't acknowledge them because of my social value.

I look so good right now. Yesterday was fucked. I looked so sexy that it scared myself. So many changes happening at once each day it was a lot to handle and screwed with my emotions. Now I feel a lot better now after the pain. In a room full of a thousand people you could easily point me out by how I look, my body language and energy.

Bottom line, my definition of what this program would produce has changed. I have become a better man. More confident, focused on myself. More sexual, and it's only going to keep improving from here. I get approached regularly, complimented, women notice and flirt with me. However I haven't been seduced yet. We'll see what's next.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - dissonance - 01-08-2016

How old are you Guider?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - apollolux - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 10:45 AM)Guider Wrote: I look so good right now. Yesterday was *****. I looked so sexy that it scared myself.

What did you wear, and is it your regular ensemble? Did you have it before SM or AM, or was it influenced by AM and/or SM?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-09-2016

What's up guys?

I'm not too old been using subliminal for two years now. Just pm me about personal questions.

That statement describes how I felt after getting things done of my sexy to do list. It's always interesting when you think of doing something like getting a tattoo but then you don't out of fear. When you do achieve what you thought to set out to do such as getting the six pack, hair colour, tattoos, piercings, look etc it can be a bit of a shock because your identity is changing and you're leaving behind the old you. Some of the old you was how others perceived you and the different emotions connected to how you thought of yourself. After this fear and pain leaves however your self confidence skyrockets. You are. What you say. You are.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 01-10-2016

(01-09-2016, 07:56 AM)Guider Wrote: Some of the old you was how others perceived you and the different emotions connected to how you thought of yourself. After this fear and pain leaves however your self confidence skyrockets. You are. What you say. You are.

Same here. When I meet old acquaintances or visit places where I didn`t use to feel comfortable, I feel a bit weird. I don`t like those places and I don`t want to meet people who remind me, who I was before I finished AM6`s run. It`s something like duality and I definitely want to get this rid out of me but I assume that is the question of time and I just have to be patient.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-10-2016

Ya i don't understand what's going on half the time. I think it has something to do with making me more seductive. A couple days ago the thoughts that we're going through my head were " I like pain". Working out, making money, doing things I had on my mind, I felt unstoppable. I knew that there would be something good from the pain. I start stage 4 tmr. Last night was ok, but weird. I went to a bar by myself and sat down to this girl and her friend working as a bartender. It was my goal to get drunk but I felt socially dominant and alpha out of everyone there. I started effortlessly talking to the girls. I said some meaningless platitude to break the ice like "what's a good drink to get?" And it was more that I was the hottest guy in the room that I successfully continued conversing with these females but the program worked to effortless flirt and speak to them for three hours. At first I thought I was going to have a threesome with them but I didn't. Then I was talking to the girl beside me a lot we were taking shots and she was buying me drinks. This whole time however if I didn't get the best reaction from her I just remembered "this is just some entertainment for me, to aid the real reason I was at the bar" which was to get roaring drunk. In all honest this chick was a bit fucked up. I found her style a bit attractive, petit, tattoos, piercings, tongue ring, likes to drink. She was pretty open with me and told about being abused In past relationships you know now that I think about it I could've just told her to come to my car and we'd get it in right there she even said I was pretty I got her number within ten minutes but then her little brother and friend came I think they were going to do some drugs but I just stayed at the bar. After she had left I started flirting with the other waitresses and I guess the bartender didn't like it so I got cut off and I left graciously. I'm pretty sure this chick I was talking to just blocked me out of her life after last night for some reason, which is completely confusing she was practically exposing her self to me at the bar I had to be like "show me later" but anyways just wanted to share and paint that picture for you got a couple numbers these past couple days I'm beggining to notice more which women are open to be seduced everything is still changing though. I wouldn't be too sad if there were more occasions where I can naturally flirt and seduce women like I did at the bar Smile

A lot of random guys I see also give me this head nod when I make eye contact. You guys can get your own opinion from this

I notice that like AM6 with these stages nearing the end they lead into the next one. I've noticed a change in my thinking. However this program is so powerful! I can't be certain what's going on. Sometimes I find myself driving or doing something and I catch myself thinking " why am I doing this?" Then I carry on after a quick re evaluation. Must be the OE but the program is so strong. No all honesty this has been such a slow month, but I do have some sincerity in regards to the fact that I won't be going through SM stage 3 in a pretty long time

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 03:38 PM)Guider Wrote: A lot of random guys I see also give me this head nod when I make eye contact. You guys can get your own opinion from this

Yeah, I notice that too on my WM2`s ride. May be not lot of them but still it happens almost every day. Sometimes they even greet me.