Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - kalmah0804 - 11-19-2017

Any updates on what you've been running for the past 8 months and how you've changed/grown/progressed/been impacted?

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-20-2017

Better/balanced emotionally from the experience but the future is bright fresh start with ASC

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-21-2017

Looking forward to when this comes out in 5.5/6g

There comes a point where your beliefs and emotions align with the subliminal goal and you say to your self I am extremely susceptible to excuting the programming wow

Shannon this is amazing

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-23-2017

It just seems like the average sub user emotionally could bring some baggage when starting a program. in my case it was success in career = power> all. It wasn't until I lost it all emotionally but still believed in all I could achieve is when i'm doubling all my success and growth. hopefully you guys r awake to this

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-25-2017

(11-14-2017, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 11:48 PM)Daredevil Wrote: The Subconscious is the Body and memories are not stored in the brain but the body as we see with people with brain swelling having the ability to function normally. With Subliminals we can effect the body so it makes sense that we can deliver armor through Subliminals.

Don't rule out the possibility that memory and awareness is a non-local phenomenon interacting with, but not "stored in" or "housed in" the body. My research strongly suggests that the awareness and memories are only using the brain as a focal point to access the physical body and have physical expression, but are nonphysical and non-local.

Saw this post a couple days ago. Makes me think that the state I was in prior had to do with this. Terrifying. Truly it's honestly spectacular the life change i've went through. No other way in my past 25 years can even compare

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-25-2017

Happy days

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-26-2017

Don't know what to write

Was going to change my name to Mr. Confidence but I'm tired of messing with Ben:)

Telling you guys how I'm changing wouldn't mean much to y'all

But the program is giving me this energy like everyone around me knows that I know what I'm doing. Good eye strength also

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Benjamin - 11-26-2017

Haha yes when I changed your name for a bit I was like "Life who's that.. oh yeah" Tongue

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-26-2017

I really do believe the person I manifested in the last program was a mirror soul. and all the struggle i've been through this year resulted in me growing in a way where I purely know about myself.

Like a born again virgin LOL:)

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-27-2017

Agree or disagree

Approaching is like destroying your whole world. Especially when the girl with a bitch face responds positively resort to i thought I recognized you actually

Approach 2x

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-27-2017

I single handedly changed the world for the better no bs

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Benjamin - 11-27-2017

I don't know where you got that from but it has to be the worst, most fear based mindset about it that i've seen in a very long time. :Z