Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Benjamin - 03-11-2017

That post shows you REALLY need Version A. You're taking your own emotional responses to it and attributing it to her being psychic and controlling you. Seriously?

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Shannon - 03-11-2017

I agree that your post above shows that you really need the healing in A It may have seemed like nothing was happening, but that doesn't mean nothing was happening; it means that subconsciously you were either busy healing or trying to resist, and consciously you were looking for "proof that it was working" and decided to get off A because you want outwardly obvious results instead of letting the program do it's thing, according to the instructions. This may even be a form of resistance to the healing.

Go back to A and do a solid month of that.

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - JackOfHearts - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 09:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That post shows you REALLY need Version A. You're taking your own emotional responses to it and attributing it to her being psychic and controlling you. Seriously?

Yeah, even more I would say. It seems like some form of "fanaticism" because he seems to trust completely the subliminal, in this case it was AYP. I think with subliminal you may want to be careful and check rationally/logically what is really happening externally. And not trust that the subliminal is a perfect tool. I say fanaticism what he wrote seems similar to what I have experienced when I used to believe in something with absolute certainty, and this is what is dangerous to do. As if you believe something cannot be false (100% true) then it's hard to change your mind afterwards. This is where you step into dogmatism.

Is this girl really have those power over you Lovebond or you are making this up in your mind? Do you have any concrete proof that she did that ? With manipulation as I had my share of it I always try to find proof, concrete stuff, not guesses, unless you have a pattern that point your toward something concrete it's mostly guesses . This is to avoid paranoia. As far as I read your journal that AYP girl may not even be an AYP but just a normal girl that you thought could be the one, it seems more likely she isn't at least based on what you wrote.

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-12-2017

A link that supports my story. Theres also ways to protect oneself but I'm not too good at it. Feel relieved though. Seal your auras.
http://www.mkprojects.com/dealing-with-psychic-attacks

A fresh start. Auras still feel messed up lets see how today goes

(03-11-2017, 11:31 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 09:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That post shows you REALLY need Version A. You're taking your own emotional responses to it and attributing it to her being psychic and controlling you. Seriously?

Yeah, even more I would say. It seems like some form of "fanaticism" because he seems to trust completely the subliminal, in this case it was AYP. I think with subliminal you may want to be careful and check rationally/logically what is really happening externally. And not trust that the subliminal is a perfect tool. I say fanaticism what he wrote seems similar to what I have experienced when I used to believe in something with absolute certainty, and this is what is dangerous to do. As if you believe something cannot be false (100% true) then it's hard to change your mind afterwards. This is where you step into dogmatism.

Is this girl really have those power over you Lovebond or you are making this up in your mind? Do you have any concrete proof that she did that ? With manipulation as I had my share of it I always try to find proof, concrete stuff, not guesses, unless you have a pattern that point your toward something concrete it's mostly guesses . This is to avoid paranoia. As far as I read your journal that AYP girl may not even be an AYP but just a normal girl that you thought could be the one, it seems more likely she isn't at least based on what you wrote.

Well guys this is happening in my mind, and you only perceive what you see outside. You guys noticed these changes in post 1016 and 1022. I got excited about ayp just like I do about subs in general,Mr. 360 pm if you want more details, i've shared my story. I've had previously experienced success with an AYP and it was the same "sure" feeling when i found her and got to know her more. Shannon will tell you, the way I described her was a long the lines of what you do notice when you've found one. As i've said before. But if my word means anything, she was in my head, controlling my energy. At the end of the day I have to do what feels right. Said what I needed too, its your choice to stop by here and see updates if you'd like

If I wasn't going to take responsibility. I wouldn't be posting about my decline here openly. Me doing so it trying to show you what I went through is real. We have to do what's right for ourselves at the end of the day

(03-11-2017, 10:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: I agree that your post above shows that you really need the healing in A It may have seemed like nothing was happening, but that doesn't mean nothing was happening; it means that subconsciously you were either busy healing or trying to resist, and consciously you were looking for "proof that it was working" and decided to get off A because you want outwardly obvious results instead of letting the program do it's thing, according to the instructions. This may even be a form of resistance to the healing.

Go back to A and do a solid month of that.

Shannon, you know that without a doubt our mind and energy begins to change when starting a new subliminal. I've noticed in the past through other experiences if my energy is messed up conciously. I do not cooperate with the programs instructions. I've looked it up and it seems like there were holes in my aura that's why I didn't "feel" any changes. And when those auric shields are broken, the sub doesn't really work the same, or from what i noticed, at al. for me at least I found a lot of success in the past with subs because I felt them working the entire way. I personally think it would help a lot of people here if their decisions were guided by what they felt the sub was suggesting also. It seems like when people aren't "following" a bit along with the subs progress consciously they don't get as great results. at the start atleast. Until it works deeper. Maybe this will help you out?

Feeling very smooth with my social interactions and communication here. Gotta eat something. Seems like i'm rebuilding and things are getting better each day. We'll see how long I stay on this program. Because of what i've been through I have an urge to run AM to rebuild my life. Then again I had previously allotted these few months towards my sex life. So we'll see how it goes. Keep moving forward

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - JackOfHearts - 03-12-2017

I respect you just for sharing that story, some would have avoid it completely as it's not something easy to share. I didn't hope for so much details to begin with.

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Benjamin - 03-12-2017

Well on that note i'm out.. :z

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-13-2017

Ok so been on B for a couple days now. Used to be very independent until the past two months. Still self healing it feels like. Getting back to myself. Not sure if it's the program, or what i've been through but it feels like I want to be around people more than do things by myself. Used to be and think I was completely independent from people and things.

So about the program. Last night while listening to ultrasonic trickling stream it felt very, powerful. Felt my mind swirling and beleifs changing and my mindset literally trance like while still aware. unfortunately no sexy lucid dream but i undoubtedly felt the program working which gives me some piece of mind. During the day I feel think pressure in my face and head. Face looking a bit red. I got a compliment a lady said I looked handsome. Was inspired to get a haircut two days ago. Don't know if a manifestation from the program. Feeling sexy, seductive, like the way I look in the mirror notice women and people looking at me. Feels like social value increased. Some women aren't afraid to bump into me or stay closer to me in line at the cashier. When talking to the cashier noticed something unusual in retrospect. I made conversation and when I talked about how a storms coming she started talking about how she felt it in her thigh and leg. Don't know if this is about how the programming makes a person talk about their body if their interested in you as on the description page. Still feeling a bit imposing towards women that I think are important to me. Set up my Facebook again and got two numbers. Feeling smooth social and seductive when talking. Sometimes I just see people constantly turning their heads towards me.

Don't believe in resistance at least for myself but it seems like what i've been through has effected my beliefs deeply. Before I felt very domineering and had the upper hand. Would've been good trying this program before I had my mindset fucked with so I could see how it proporly complimented my previous growth. Right now it feels like i'm building all over again. Looking forward to my vacation in vietnam and cambodia later and don't know how long i'm going to stick with this program. Stand by focusing on sex until the end of June so even though I have urges to get my life back together. Also just interested self healing and being social for a bit

Edit: also only noticed I was really hungry while listening to the sub.. looking forward for v3.2 to come out i'm looking at this run through as more just a experiment/ building phase. Don't know how serious these updates are considering where my mindset has been after these past two months.

Wow, no joke this is powerful. I went on a quick date with an ex I got her number yesterday and her boyfriend (he doesn't know we're ex's) got so mad I was giving her a ride home he broke up with her. Wow, drama. Wonder if thats what Shannon meant by B can be brutal. Literally wasn't my intention to do that. Also in social situations feeling so interesting and smooth in the centre flirting and touching women. keeping good eye contact

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - eternity - 03-13-2017

I hope you took her ALL the way home, now that she is single again XD

(03-13-2017, 08:12 PM)eternity Wrote: I hope you took her ALL the way home, now that she is single again XD

Lmfao I was just wanting to test dmsi, she was feeling hot in the restaurant. It does seem like a manifestation she's single now for a reason

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-14-2017

Spoke to that girl from yesterday, keeping my frame as just being there for her. Because that's what I want. Not to intentionally break people up. She knows where to find me. I feel compelled to do some of the things I did during AM6. Re build my life. But i'm taking things as they come and appear right because I still stand by the principle of focusing on sex during this time. I can divide my efforts from one to the other. For example, when you run a sub related to sex it wouldn't make sense to consciously focus on work, but obviously they both go hand in hand, so trying to balance out both along with everything else going in my head to make decisive decisions. Feeling very horny. Talking to many girls online. Going to go out today soon to see how this days programming is

The girl just asked me to come see her at work. wow we'll see how it goes