Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 03:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Well you definitely seem to be high on phenylethylamine... hope this is what it seems to be for you. I have had cases like this that turned out well, and cases that turned out badly for me. (Never badly as a result of manifestation, so if you did manifest her, I'm sure it's going to work out just fine.)

Yea it's actually olanzapine but find it interesting how you can tell just through the typing in my post. It seems to be working out I'm communicating more and connecting with people more. What do you mean it turned out badly, do you mean by a subliminal sense? Yeah we are getting closer. I'm literally getting closer atm

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 03:14 AM)Zane Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 11:03 AM)James Bond Wrote: Yeah dude we almost crossed paths a couple times... my ego doesn't want to play these games but I know if I do we will be closer and I'll better myself. Yea that's a pic of a picture of her. Damn I knew it right away. Sounds a bit crazy. I've been running the program for 42 days secretly I've wanted a long courtship like this any other way I might've felt disrespected she's like an hour away but not shy of making a journey

Wow! I guess u should change ur name from James Bond to Love Bond...

I can feel the energy from your post.. If it makes sense

I think it makes sense? Could you elaborate pls. Do feel more loving

Thanks for sharing Zane. I'm really trying to understand the energy can a person be aware of it? Thought thoughts were the only thing we could be aware of. Words associated with energy

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-21-2017

Sup sup my dick is big and life is goood. Can I get an amen. Don't sleep on manifest subsli

Ultrasonic is tryppy tho

Real romance is when you have 0 power in the relationship

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Benjamin - 02-21-2017

Did your 'girlfriend' hack you or something?

Because that's the only explanation for those posts, especially the last one which is the worst piece of 'advice' i've heard in a long time. :z

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Zane - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 02:30 PM)Love Bond Wrote: Real romance is when you have 0 power in the relationship

Dont u mean to say "Where powers are balanced"?

Yea but as a dominant male those emotions are so controlled when you submit or surrender to another's ways it literally sweeps u off ur feet

Haha @Ben only a certain crowd will understand my posts

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Zane - 02-21-2017

So tell me..

Is she wealthy?..

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Darkness - 02-21-2017

Are you good bruv? I'm concerned, due to your recent posts. It feels like you're in a mental tailspin.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-27-2017

Yeah i'm good. Yeah she's good too. As everyone on this forum must know. I have been unbalanced for quite a while. Not being social, my journal here has been pretty much just for me.

Now I'm being in touch with reality and those around me. I thought I had it all figured out. She has shown me a lot more happiness since we've met. I've never had someone care so much about me. Never saw this romance coming. The events i've recently been through seemed scary but only because of "what I had in mind" wasn't what was happening. Never been taken care of like this in my entire life. It feels like my feelings are true. Life hasn't been any better.

Will give you guys more detail (maybe) on the relationship later. It feels good in every way

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-28-2017

Feel like I have zero control. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad. Is bad good? is Nice bad? who the fuck knows. I find myself when thinking about my lover, growing in a direction which I haven't been familiar with. For a very long time! going to the gym. being involved with life, wanting to volunteer etc. I used to think money bought happiness. we determine the value of things. I feel like I'm in no control. And me wanting to be alive, in the moment, tilts on the edge of depression. Imagine doing what you want when you want, the world revolving around your thought, being so confident that Shannon is the only one tht could possibly break it.

My mirror soul seems to have all my control mechanisms figured out, and she wants to get to know my behaviour more so she feels safe. I don't know it feels like a mirror soul. but how could someone find so many ways to get to know me so well. It seems like she lives my life through my eyes. Theres no secrets it's crazy to explain but makes me think she's more alpha than shannon balancing energies like who else is able to live through another person? It seems impossible. I don't focus on others nearly enough to even understand the phenomenon. does it have to do to with living vicariously through another? who knows. I understand why some men think i'm going crazy. Like shannons mirror soul I think she might be a bit sexist. AS if theres nothing to lose my playing this growth game being the man she wants but all i want to do is be me . I feel fucked up please engage me with your help

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Cozy - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 11:01 AM)Love Bond Wrote: Feel like I have zero control. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad. Is bad good? is Nice bad? who the **** knows. I find myself when thinking about my lover, growing in a direction which I haven't been familiar with. For a very long time! going to the gym. being involved with life, wanting to volunteer etc. I used to think money bought happiness. we determine the value of things. I feel like I'm in no control. And me wanting to be alive, in the moment, tilts on the edge of depression. Imagine doing what you want when you want, the world revolving around your thought, being so confident that Shannon is the only one tht could possibly break it.

My mirror soul seems to have all my control mechanisms figured out, and she wants to get to know my behaviour more so she feels safe. I don't know it feels like a mirror soul. but how could someone find so many ways to get to know me so well. It seems like she lives my life through my eyes. Theres no secrets it's crazy to explain but makes me think she's more alpha than shannon balancing energies like who else is able to live through another person? It seems impossible. I don't focus on others nearly enough to even understand the phenomenon. does it have to do to with living vicariously through another? who knows. I understand why some men think i'm going crazy. Like shannons mirror soul I think she might be a bit sexist. AS if theres nothing to lose my playing this growth game being the man she wants but all i want to do is be me . I feel ***** up please engage me with your help

Dude, I would say just keep riding the wave. It seems like the results are getting better as time goes on.