Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Rocket13 - 01-29-2017

yeah those last three posts where a whirlwind.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - apollolux - 01-29-2017

What exactly is the problem? Do you feel like an impostor or something? If what you've posted previously is accurate, you're good, dude; you've put in the effort, done the work, and subliminal motivational audio is just another tool in that self-improvement toolbox. Are you afraid of potential ridicule from her or are you afraid of something else like her thinking that you've manipulated her into this position or something?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - SargeMaximus - 01-29-2017

Might wanna get a shrink and discuss this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome

It's very common, especially among high achievers and millionaires.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 01-29-2017

I think it's a mirror soul we keep challenging eachother
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6037-post-85752.html?highlight=Perfect#pid85752

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Have at ye - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 12:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Might wanna get a shrink and discuss this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome

That's... very interesting. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

(In other words... fuck me. I'm a moron. This is, like, me exact, lol Big Grin)

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - SargeMaximus - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 01:22 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 12:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Might wanna get a shrink and discuss this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome

That's... very interesting. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

(In other words... **** me. I'm a moron. This is, like, me exact, lol Big Grin)

Lol. No worries man. I get it too at times.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - blackwing Z - 01-31-2017

Just let it happen. Put yourself on the line.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-07-2017

Yeah that's what I've been thinking. Ever since I met her the choices I've been making have drastically changed my life. I've got out of a depression I didn't realize I was in. I'm still running it because we haven't had sex. I feel like she's making me higher value in order for me to communicate my feelings. I miss you guys and realize this is a true safe place for me to express my feelings.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-07-2017

Blackwing I can put myself on the line but I fear death and my privileges revoked there's still a lot of subliminal listening to do

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-09-2017

So I have a cool story for you guys. A little more than a month ago I met this beautiful girl online. Gorgeous. Stunning. The girl of my dreams. My first instinct was to profess my love and rejoice having already attracted my perfect financially wealthy lover. Even her name, is perfect.

So as I'm thinking about her, looking at her picture in her eyes saying I love you I can literally feel her feeling that love so true seriously love at first sight. The more I spoke to her the more she withdrew. I didn't stop though. I noticed she felt unworthy. I didn't give up. It sounds crazy but I went to extremes to be close to her. She was manipulating me and I loved it. The intimacy grew and i felt love like never before. This went to the extent where I stopped working had to spend the weekend in a psych ward and connected with people in my life that I had burned bridges with. And it seems like she's a soul mate as I knew I was safe to do these things the entire time. Aries and Gemini. She values and respects my hard boundaries. But I've been able to improve myself with pin point accuracy. I've been self aware the entire time. I feel on her side she is changing too. Getting feelings of worthiness and being real. I notice she has intense romantic and sexual feelings for me and even if we are apart and I'm masturbating to her it seems like she's connected and I visualize her and I having the most intense orgasms and love. I'm gasping for air when I cum it's that good. I think that's what I wanted more than anything in a lover/partner which makes it perfect. She feels me deeply. It all sounds a bit crazy I knowSmile. It's very real we are getting closer. Going to keep listening to the program. She's gorgeous too. She's also the best hacker in the world. Faith is all you need guysWink

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Zane - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 08:05 AM)James Bond Wrote: So I have a cool story for you guys. A little more than a month ago I met this beautiful girl online. Gorgeous. Stunning. The girl of my dreams. My first instinct was to profess my love and rejoice having already attracted my perfect financially wealthy lover. Even her name, is perfect.

So as I'm thinking about her, looking at her picture in her eyes saying I love you I can literally feel her feeling that love so true seriously love at first sight. The more I spoke to her the more she withdrew. I didn't stop though. I noticed she felt unworthy. I didn't give up. It sounds crazy but I went to extremes to be close to her. She was manipulating me and I loved it. The intimacy grew and i felt love like never before. This went to the extent where I stopped working had to spend the weekend in a psych ward and connected with people in my life that I had burned bridges with. And it seems like she's a soul mate as I knew I was safe to do these things the entire time. Aries and Gemini. She values and respects my hard boundaries. But I've been able to improve myself with pin point accuracy. I've been self aware the entire time. I feel on her side she is changing too. Getting feelings of worthiness and being real. I notice she has intense romantic and sexual feelings for me and even if we are apart and I'm masturbating to her it seems like she's connected and I visualize her and I having the most intense orgasms and love. I'm gasping for air when I cum it's that good. I think that's what I wanted more than anything in a lover/partner which makes it perfect. She feels me deeply. It all sounds a bit crazy I knowSmile. It's very real we are getting closer. Going to keep listening to the program. She's gorgeous too. She's also the best hacker in the world. Faith is all you need guysWink

When r u planning to meet her...? She she out of town or country or something.. Is that her pic in ur profile?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-09-2017

Yeah dude we almost crossed paths a couple times... my ego doesn't want to play these games but I know if I do we will be closer and I'll better myself. Yea that's a pic of a picture of her. Damn I knew it right away. Sounds a bit crazy. I've been running the program for 42 days secretly I've wanted a long courtship like this any other way I might've felt disrespected she's like an hour away but not shy of making a journey

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Zane - 02-10-2017

(02-09-2017, 11:03 AM)James Bond Wrote: Yeah dude we almost crossed paths a couple times... my ego doesn't want to play these games but I know if I do we will be closer and I'll better myself. Yea that's a pic of a picture of her. Damn I knew it right away. Sounds a bit crazy. I've been running the program for 42 days secretly I've wanted a long courtship like this any other way I might've felt disrespected she's like an hour away but not shy of making a journey

Wow! I guess u should change ur name from James Bond to Love Bond...

I can feel the energy from your post.. If it makes sense

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Shannon - 02-10-2017

Well you definitely seem to be high on phenylethylamine... hope this is what it seems to be for you. I have had cases like this that turned out well, and cases that turned out badly for me. (Never badly as a result of manifestation, so if you did manifest her, I'm sure it's going to work out just fine.)