Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-16-2015

I feel so cocky/ confident.

I can do anything and go anywhere I want. I can get any woman in the world.

Girls are attracted to me like flies to shit

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-17-2015

Neediness is getting destroyed. My initial expectation for this program was that as soon as I started listening I would get laid. There's a lot of growth that occurs when using this program to be the man you have to. In order to be a magnet. Lately I've been thinking how awesome life is when you're having all types of women give you attention physically without having sex. Being able to deny them sex gives you all the power. I Beleive subliminals are very capable of getting you sex during the program because of its power. At the end you are exactly what the ad page described.

Women are responding a lot to my gaze now. I get approached ten time a day atleast. And I must be popular because ppl keep contacting my phone/ social networks. The approaches aren't about sex explicitly yet though. Sometimes they want to ask me a question or some people just want to stand near me. If they are pretty women sometimes I approach. Yesterday someone from "no caller id" called ten times in a row. I'm pretty sure it's a girl I'm talking to. My ex keeps failing at trying to friend zone me I dominate and end up in bed with her again

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Survivor - 12-17-2015

How were you with women before the subs man, compared to now

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-19-2015

It's an incredible feeling. Not knowing what happens next. Having no expectations. All your previous ideas of how things should have went not even being close to have incredible things really are.

The changes are awesome. Every area in my life has improved. I feel like a new man. I find that women each day are becoming more and more sexually attracted to me. That's all I have to say for now. The next three stages should be amazing.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Survivor - 12-19-2015

Ok, you love ignoring questions and playing hard to get and not even acknowledging .It is happening for the n-time. I'll have it in mind for you. Don't answer this as well, baby boy.

I didn't see you there little buddy sorry. Just pm me if you want an answer.

I mean if there are some women that will take sex toys for pleasure I would say it doesn't matter what you'd look like l for your appendage to be accepted.

The beauty about changing your thoughts, is that the result is physically changing your life. It doesn't matter, there's always room for growth.

I'm starting to feel more mature, less in your face, socially dominant alpha. There's like always a new level to climb to.

I feel the program is directing me to be more attractive to women. It's just normal. In every room I enter. Women are just comfortable near me and start the conversation.

You feel very special when running this sub. Like you're part of a special club. Like the popular guys at school. For all of you nerds that wanted that experience don't fret, there's still hope! Just run this.

I know I might've repeated some of the updates but it has all been awesome. Each day being a better man. Seeing people like me more. Being more of a magnet to women. Being absolutely self confident with all areas of life. I'm happy Smile it would be interesting doing a double run...

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 12-19-2015

Quote:Ok, you love ignoring questions and playing hard to get and not even acknowledging .It is happening for the n-time. I'll have it in mind for you. Don't answer this as well, baby boy.

You've been warned enough times and keep attacking people like this when it's unwarranted. I've put a warning on your account and your posting has been suspended for a few days.

I feel like I have to get the hottest girl in the room. Anyone that isn't up to par doesn't deserve my time or can only be used as a cum depository to be graphic

Thanks for the back up Ben.
I think he deserves a second chance.
It's much easier to have fun then be aggressive
If you don't have anything nice to say on someone's journal don't say anything at all.

Some days I even feel like being negative but I remember all you guys going through a similar journey as me and it helps me push forward

I'm going to get to this point

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 12-19-2015

Quote:Thanks for the back up Ben.
I think he deserves a second chance.
It's much easier to have fun then be aggressive
If you don't have anything nice to say on someone's journal don't say anything at all.

That's cool. Yeah he's not banned, just a warning and post suspension for a few days because it's not an isolated incident.

You handled it well anyway.

Hahah love the picture!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-20-2015

It feels like all along I'm grooming the women I interact with to seduce them and build an attraction between us.

Or this is just evidence my external is changing to match my internal mindset

I feel like most recently women know my motive is sex so they bring it up in conversation. I talk to them about it confidently even if it has to do with their sex life. They can't stop talking to me now.

I'm sure talking will now soon turn into doing

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-21-2015

I'm beggining to conversate with very beautiful girls. I would say they are 9's. It could be the manifestation or attraction who knows. Maybe these women are more sexually active. I can't really measure what's happening anymore