Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-22-2016

I was reading this book pandoras box a bit when I thought to myself. I already do a lot of what is written. When you're aware of your self and surroundings you notice people that like being asked questions or getting emotional compliance by hearing their stories and giving an opinion about how to improve a situation or flipping the script and talking about the groups future. It boils down to negative and positive thinking. Listening to subs programming long enough will atleast get you to respond positively and be positive to the personality types you are aware of therefor making progress in the direction you want to go in. Positively or atleast dominantly

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - apollolux - 10-23-2016

(10-22-2016, 06:09 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I was reading this book pandoras box a bit

Is this the Vin DiCarlo Pandora's Box or is it something else?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-23-2016

Yea.

I'm here typing out of need hopefully it would produce a positive change to my catharsis. It appears every area in my life is improving however when I think about my direct interactions with women the changes haven't been moving in a direction I want. Maybe it is but but there's a whole image reshapening going on that I don't necessarily see women talking about sex from more then a 5/10 range that's with body language included. My idea of success must be so far off the charts when it comes to women but I'm getting there

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-23-2016

Feel a bit fucked up today. Once again it feels like the subliminals is taking me in a different direction from my concious thoughts. The direction of the subliminal programming does seem pretty amazing

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-24-2016

Feelin pretty great walking outside today. There are so many young female college students that live around me and were checking me out on the street. I also feel compelled work on my attitude towards just spending time with women which is lifting some hate I used to think being productive was more important than enjoying the company of women now I have time for both

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-24-2016

Feelin amazing neediness for women dropping.. I could run six stage sets and just attract a woman until they want to have intercourse for sport. Very satisfying. I love my life

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-25-2016

Something changed over the past 12 hours in my thinking. It's as if I'm acknowledging the dark areas of my thinking . At first it was about women specifically now it's everything including. Feeling great as the hate dissolves away

Starting stage 5 tmr. It seems like I'm not relying, being lazy and letting the program do everything now. Conciously I'm finding things I want to change and the fear behind it. Acknowledging it and moving on. This is quite energy consuming. I'm feeling attractive. A part of me doesn't be want to talk to anyone and rely on the program. It gets tiring dealing with these fears but I try and find a balance

Been a confusing day but I stand by my conclusion of interest towards woman has dropped significantly. I'm just being myself. Looking forward to whatever comes to me

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 10-25-2016

Do you sometimes feel like just staying home and listening to the subs? Because thats how I felt during stages 3-4

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-26-2016

Yea but I just moved to a new city so I feel compelled to explore a bit. Sex magnet was the opposite, get out at any chance

Well actually that felt a bit un natural also. Usually when first running a sub that you'd think attracts women, you'd be out where women are. It's true but also a bit desperate

Just stayed in for the first hours of stage 5 feeling more genuine than ever. I don't want to force anything

Feeling really great during this stage.

A man amongst
Men And Women
Appetite has increased also

Don't know if it the-scratch that- it probably is the haircut but I'm looking very sexy today. It's true when focused eyes look bigger and better. Jawline is amazing too with goetee