Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-04-2016

When you get the chance though you should. Law of attraction works wonders when you're exploring or having fun.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-04-2016

Yea dude I used to think that a lot. Trust me, I must've spent 50 grand thinking about law of attraction and "putting it out there". There's a lot more to getting what you want and you'll see that. I'm seeing that. It's self mastery

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-04-2016

Had a tough start to the day. Mostly because I didn't have a great workout. For all the guys who are hard on themselves and set high standards. There were 99 extenuating circumstances for the reason why my workout wasn't that great ( and why it would be better later) but I got hung up on negative number 1 not pushing myself hard enough. My day started to get better getting attention everywhere and I was very productive. Leading up to my workout a shift occurred in my mind wanting to push myself, when previously I worried about meeting the standard. Seems like seek the challenge is kicking in. Had a successful workout. Things couldn't be better

Ps don't know what percentage of pof is catfish but my account is blowing up with "meet me"

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-06-2016

Sometimes I think a lot of what I know about body language, power and getting what I want is bullshit. Subliminals seem so absolute. Then there are times where at a restaurant people don't even have a conflict giving me the alpha male status. Something about the high energy and not caring about boundaries that appear to be akward. People follow the fact that I self validate in being the leader. This also results to getting attention from most women in their 20s around me, especially after glancing in their direction. Also literally having the upper hand, being authoritative and having dominant body language. It feels good when I notice these things. Especially when having personal power and external social value. Validating other men, or women at different times, or not, really test the magnitism of others emotions and motivations. Stage two has been incredible

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-06-2016

Hey, I noticed in your old posts, you said u broke up with ur gf of two years...

I gotta ask when and why? As I'm in similar situation.

Also, did you go through resistance during stages 4-6 AM6?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-07-2016

The short and simple answer is that it was mutual. People grow, and want different things. I thought I had what I wanted at one point. Pretty girl that I could do anything to sexually and show around and be proud. Perfect in certain ways as a lover. If you read no more mr nice guy you'll understand some guys don't get as much passionate pleasure as they want. So running sex magnet I knew I wanted more women. Or atleast more pleasure I wasn't getting from her. So it ended and we still hooked up sometimes but now less frequently.
Thanks for asking
I'm still discovering what I want. And this made me think. Do I want peace or power. A girl that desperately wants to please you have power over. Peace is dominating a girl you can do anything to sexually. Maybe a balance of both. I'm planning to run an AYP next. You tell me is that taking the route of peace or power?

Whats resistance?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-07-2016

Power would imply a conflict... which from personal experience, it drains ur swag/mojo/life.

But peace can be very boring... unless you have alot going on in your life and need balance.

Honestly though, I work harder and better knowing I got a girl that will do whatever I want with almost no resistance.

Resistance being... any feelings of not being alpha or ready to accept it. basically, did you consciously do anything asides from listening to subs to make transformation?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-07-2016

You need to transcend those beleifs dude. Sometimes I have to push myself through pain or feel uncomfortable in social situations rather than "reach". I do what feels right for everything else. Hasn't taken much to be independant. Fear is my bestfriend and pain my enemy

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-08-2016

I enjoy this seek the challenge programming. There's something to fulfilling about that extra push to get achievements. Makes me feel ahead of the game. A lot of personal successes and things are going according to plan. Relationship with women going well but I still want to shock all you guys by running ayp

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-09-2016

Got referred to as having a type A personality by one of the guys I work with. Thought to myself " I know what that means".

I researched it later and saw some negative words in the definition. Anyways I'm looking on the bright side

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-09-2016

What's the point of the "views" info on the forum anyway

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-10-2016

It seems like OE has made my entire world my passion. There are an abundant of areas throughout my day where I'm in a group alpha position. Probably the last time you'll see my write this. Starting to feel like Shannon

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - apollolux - 08-10-2016

(08-09-2016, 08:38 PM)Big Boss Wrote: What's the point of the "views" info on the forum anyway

It's part of the forum script (most forums seem to have view counts) and I gather the original reason for its existence is as a rudimentary measure of a thread's "popularity" when all else fails. It theoretically can also be used as a similar measure of "hit and runs" where people just view a thread but for some reason don't reply to its content.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-11-2016

Right

Sometimes I feel like my nerves are shot and people respond most to my presence or aura? They aren't even responding to my words so much but what's being manifested from my thoughts which is alpha