Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: My Daosi Report - Life - 06-19-2016

So I thought i'd help the science by contributing my experiences to the club.

Daosi
2 loops
bought EarPods especially for this
listening pretty LOUD
trickling stream

first reactions is i tried to notice the new tech. i could notice it but so much happening just became aware of my self instead. notice myself 'projecting' an auric feeling. being very light and happy. getting waved at by female cleaners looked at by men, I'm in south carolina on vacation for a wedding. dressed comfortable for myself (but having run last day of am refresher before that I'm sure this what i planned). in the car making silly jokes like *pointing at the statue* "hey looks like he's having a hard time" *then laughing at myself* self esteem boost. all this WHILE listening on EarPods.

EarPods off. eating breakfast with wedding guests not THAT hungry. still feeling light fun happy auric talking to some guests i haven't met, men complimenting me women complimenting my story, sitting with group of mostly females for first time i haven't met them. naaatttuuurrraaalllyyy taking action to sit beside woman that keeps asking me question. lady bends down infront of me wiping table cleavage showing, woman asking me question offers me beer at breakfast. laughing a lot beautiful day, german blonde girl i spoke to last night keeps looking and smiling at me. i smile back. joking with guys, spoke to the bride, teases she's a wife, real family feeling. getting touched a lot. women that kept asking questions giving me a hug goodbye and says i should meet when in washington. *boing* feeling proper sense of centre of attention. loving the sub

walking downtown greenville. making fun of my dad a bit. checking out women. notice women checking me out far before i see them. blatantly checking women close to me. feeling fire breath. dry lips. hunger. notice women walking close by. eaten. still hungry. made joke "I'm losing too much weight" hungry joke. came back to the hotel. Jerked off. best jerk ever.

i'll update u guys on my dinner later Wink

RE: My Daosi Report - K-Train - 06-19-2016

Glad to see you hopping on the AOSI train Kiba! How long you planning on running AOSI?

RE: My Daosi Report - RTBoss - 06-19-2016

(06-19-2016, 12:35 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: came back to the hotel. Jerked off. best jerk ever.

Tongue Hahahahaha!

RE: My Daosi Report - Life - 06-19-2016

So dinner was nice, and intimate. I feel the full force of this new tech immersing me. had the blonde german girl sitting right across cleave booming smiling in my face. Fucking language barrier was tough. noticed women noticing me. it was long until i was so wrapped up in what was going on and the discussions i was not self aware. it was nice! being in the moment enjoying others company that just was happy celebrating with others. I saw some old friends and ill be happy to speak with them for a long time. nothing overtly sexual but at times i did find myself focusing on this girls head almost like i was reading a mind and turning her on. she got red faced too!.overall I'm content with the program but upgrading it doesn't hurt!

I'm happy with myself and the subliminal journey. running the am refresher has made me independent and dominant and that sm leadin is showing nicely during social setting. things are getting better. sadly guys today was my only day testing Aosi. ill be starting am again. and you guys know what to expect. if theres anything out of the ordinary! ill be sure to let u know. but you guys can reach me through pm here whenever i stroll on to the site and look at the new

RE: My Daosi Report - 4Kingdoms - 06-30-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-118079.html#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.

RE: My Daosi Report - DisneylandUSA - 06-30-2016

Well, it sounds like they may name it after you, 4Kingdoms Smile

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-11-2016

Well, left the forum for a bit now i'm back. Usually see somethings in posts I want to address. It's only been 21 days into stage one and life is booming.

First few days noticed the shift in programming. Nothing update worthy.

After that blatant signs that the OE is working. Get offered to do some business in a city 3 hours away! From family, friends, my comfort zone. A fresh start.

Days pass and an increase of strength is noticed. Continue to soak up each day until moving.

Recently I've developed this love for exercise and eating right. Not going overboard but I can connect the pleasure between the sex and eating trifecta.

It should be noted that being financially stable has been liberating. I dress incredible to my standards.

Overall doing things along the barriers of being healthy. Following through with goals, coming back to Facebook, organizing and everything is coming through to fruition from the ground up.

I'll talk about sex and women in my next post.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-14-2016

Promised I would write a post about sex and women. It's clear that men and women have been testing the new maximum sexual irresistible technology on the forum and I'd be happy to share what I've thought since using subs and being out on the prowl.

Having run AM then SM and now AM again I've changed a lot. Have constantly gone through different techniques and thought processes. Really just undergoing a lot of self realization. My findings are

Guys, it's easy to get women. Especially to have sex. Society has set the game up for us to have success. All u have to do is be nothing short of a sociopath. What I mean by that is 1.be her source for finances 2. Lie about everything to make her respond to you and 3. Have no standards
This process will atleast get you a one night stand at the bar with a 6/10 and a blown pay check. Not the greatest or healthiest sexual conquest, but results non the less.

Having run SM and now on AM it's been blatantly obvious that the right sexual experience is better than taking home a pretty damage case that produces momentary pleasure.

I honestly think these subs do 90 percent if not more of attracting random women and being attractive to them. However none of us are the ideal sex magnet, alpha male or have maximum sexual irrisistability right when starting the program. Having confidence, and a seductive mental structure is necessary. There will be a time where you can gaze in the right woman's eyes and talk about something like the weather and get them soaking wet from all the innuendos u keep emphasizing. And they'll even try to seduce you.

However at first not everyone is going to have the experience to talk to women and keep them in your frame. I Beleive this is where some value of PUA comes in. It literally is the best way to make mistakes with women and learn how they respond to certain advances and what turns them off. After watching a ton a keys to the VIP one example is that some guys overcompliment to come across sweet and maybe their looks seal the deal. How hard is it to get a number or "network" anyhow? The real seducers know that to follow a compliment should be something to tease the woman about to gain interest.

These social situations help a guy learn how to flirt successfully. And boys telling a girl she looks pretty doesn't count, or does it? Tell me based on your social situation. Smile I Beleive the right word is " calibrating " proporly.

Addition: This second run of AM in just the first stage has killed the urge to masturbate. I have this strong discipline that is also confidence boosting

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - JackOfHearts - 07-16-2016

Why are you changing name every month? It's kinda irritating at some point to follow who you are. Also you are making only one journal for all your subliminal, this make your journey harder to follow. For example someone new coming here might think your journal is only about AM6 and not SM3. I almost thought you deleted your SM3 journal, I was about to ask why you deleted your SM3 journal then I realized your AM6 journal was 23 pages.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-16-2016

Haha doubt anyone has trouble following who I am. And the answers to the rest of your statements are obvious to anyone who is genuinely interested in finding my journeySmile

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - JackOfHearts - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 02:34 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Haha doubt anyone has trouble following who I am. And the answers to the rest of your statements are obvious to anyone who is genuinely interested in finding my journeySmile

I'm not genuinely interested then. At least you are the only one changing name so often.

Can always count on you to point out the obvious Smile

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Benjamin - 07-16-2016

Quote: Tobi Wrote:
how'd you get name change?

Ask Ben to change your name.

Usually when somebody wants to change their name first I have to get them to do something like pat their head and rub their belly or do a handstand for 5 minutes. Big Grin

Stage 1 day 28

Starting to notice more about myself. Seems like a common theme in the AM6 journeys. I think I'm still awake because purposefully I've stayed up doing things that "feel good" after being productive during the day. I know I'll have to be productive again in the morning. I'm strong enough to do it. Funny thing is last night I worked out not only because I couldn't sleep, but because I wanted to get it "over with". I felt awesome after but this is not the ideal time to exercise. Not feeling to comfortable in my skin. Even though I'm seeing some positive reactions from others. I like what I'm becoming. However feel the slow grind making me sharper- into what I want to be