Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-07-2015

I feel more loving towards women now

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-08-2015

Actually maybe not. This morning the second last day of stage two I have a strong distaste towards women and I feel a bit better. Clearly it feels like I'm processing something. This stage has felt very long

I feel like I could give a fuck what anyone thinks

It feels a bit therapeutic writing this down

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-08-2015

Hey Guider, i really enjoy your journal, can you pls just shortly tellme what was your sub history until now. I mean what other subs did you use in the past

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-08-2015

It's no mystery. I used ASC for a bit then AM and now SM. I do Beleive the law of attraction and manifestation is real. The circle of friends I gained from last program was great that's why I question sometimes why don't I just run a AYP so I can get my perfect lover instead of being with randoms. I'm going to stick out till the end though.

I'm going through a mix of emotions right now lol it's fucked up. I'll update later

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Vincent_Vega - 12-08-2015

(12-07-2015, 06:35 PM)Guider Wrote: I feel like I'm about to get to the core stage of the program. What I've noticed, even with AM, is that the changes happen from the outside in. Like the stage description sez. I am becoming a sex magnet.

Can you explain this further?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-09-2015

These stages are fucking tricky! I mean, talking about the foundation building and self improvement part. What it feels like is that you become more social, fuck up with something, worry about it, then the next day, there's absolutely no issue. Actually more people like you.

I really think that this program is making me a more balanced, valuable individual. Before I used to be so shallow thinking that work, power and money was the way I'd be getting sex. Now, I've flipped the script, I love what I do so its not work, I get paid every week. I'm a lot happier then before. People are bending for me rather than me for them. And at the same time I'm seductive and smooth with all my interactions. Generally we use these programs to get what we want. All these changes are added bonus along with the increasing amount of sex.

If you refer to the stage instructions we are now hitting the core of the program. Stage three starts tmr.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-10-2015

Last night was the most intense day of stage two. Things worked out well though. In regards to foundation building and self improvement an opportunity arised that I had never experienced as reasonable before. Being an independant contractor. My own boss. Leaving the partners that have given me so much shit and I can't emphasize how much shit has been removed by the program so far.

It's a lot to take in. These stages. I'm ten hours into stage 3 and it's been wonderful. I can't make any definitive observations though. I keep changing. Attracting women has been great. Feels like I've been talking to women all day. I feel so happy. Everyone notices me. I approached the most beautiful woman today. She was receptive. Things are going well. My neediness is dead. I'll continue to update. Things are going well

At this point. It's so tough to keep track of what exactly is going on. All I can comment on is strengths and weaknesses. Everything in my life is becoming sexual and there is piles of evidence within the first day

This is too easy. I'm going to drown in pussy. Even while updating here lol

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-11-2015

I was sitting by myself during lunch, in a food court. Had SM3 blasting through my EarPods. A random lady asks if she can sit at my table. I guess all the other ones were full. Then she said something about me having a girlfriend and I acknowledged. All I could suggest to myself was. I was a magnet at that point. Things are speeding up

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 12-11-2015

Any guy could always use more girlfriends! Wink

(12-11-2015, 04:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Any guy could always use more girlfriends! Wink

Haha Ben! It's just that she brought up something romantic/ sexual that made me know the program's working.

Today I noticed I'm always so close to women's ass and titts without even noticing it. Mind you, they aren't always the hottest women, but you can BLATANTLY see how women are attracted and more comfortable

Some women I gaze at just look down and smile. I guess these ones are insecure. I feel like everything I do is seductive. I absolutely smoother than a baby's bottom when operating. Approaching is no problem. BIG THING though. It's either everyone perceives me as a sexual person or it just comes across that way but, sometimes I would talk to a girl and say "almost done" or "happy Friday" or "any plans for this weekend" and they are very receptive to it but they also know it's sexual and they're ok with that. After all it's just talk

However, now I can see women getting significantly turned on and attracted when I'm around. Like they turn into teenage girls with raging hormones. Lmao I can't talk about it. It's hilarious. The idea of "should I fuck this guy" is plastered on their face and their eyes get big they smile play with their hair and are just happy when I'm around.

I noticed the auras kick in when you're self reflecting

It feels like my conversations are mostly with women and they are flirty touch based or about sex. I don't really talk to much with guys, even here, just clever one liners. I've lost all care about control, dominance and power. I'm just confident that I am all those things.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Vincent_Vega - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 06:28 PM)Guider Wrote: However, now I can see women getting significantly turned on and attracted when I'm around. Like they turn into teenage girls with raging hormones. Lmao I can't talk about it. It's hilarious. The idea of "should I **** this guy" is plastered on their face and their eyes get big they smile play with their hair and are just happy when I'm around.

SM seems to be taking off.