Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 04-16-2016

sm refresher is hard you will see it was too much for me after the first run

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-16-2016

Right off the bat after a couple hours. Feeling less dominant and more vulnerable. Like stage one but less drastic.

It's true having the previous six stages as a foundation helps

Nobody use a refresher after 6 stages : )

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - apollolux - 04-16-2016

It's been said that the refresher is essentially all six stages at once. Has that been your experience so far with SM3?

Too early to tell

So already got this woman's number. Said something completely unordinary. Said she works at one of my favourite five star restaurants. Gave her an honest compliment saying you look really beautiful today. She seemed insecure and kept answering my questions. Before leaving my mind came up with "always ask all beautiful women for their contact info give me your number so will pick you up tonight and make sure you get home safe". It worked and makes me think if it's good to follow impulses and skip small talk however her number had 999 in it lol

Things are speeding up. Have had women connect with me and got a call from the Fwb had sex within 30 min of seeing her. Got a free meal however this girl isn't sexy enough it's the second time we fucked and myself couldn't cum. That seems like such disrespect to a woman when a guy has to fake it lol

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 09:27 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Will you? That's awesome

Yeah gonna use SM3 to its fullest potential. Maybe even 3 runs. Will do AM6 again and will get into WM2 later on.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:16 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 07:51 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: That seems like such disrespect to a woman when a guy has to fake it lol

That's gold xD, its funny because its usually the other way around.

My question is how do you fake it lol! When a girl just didn't do it for me, there's no way I could "fake cum"!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Weichi - 04-17-2016

(04-16-2016, 11:54 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Nobody use a refresher after 6 stages : )

Actually I did 100 days of SM3 refresher after my SM3 run. Wink

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 04-17-2016

That's awesome what did u think?

Extremely tired today but still successfully seducing women like talk to a girl while on speakerphone with another bitches love that

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Dzemoo - 04-17-2016

you dont listen to anything rigth now?

Another day. Another number.

Was Esp pleased with my pick up when she said "I have a boyfriend" and my response was " just as friends,,,,,,, right now" it was very sexy you had to be there Lebanese women are easy in my book