Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-30-2016

I noticed for many years I've been working on my long game. Have the money, car, health, looks, credit, education, and career which is attractive to almost everyone. And now there have been a lot of changes to my short game.

I've described some of this previously. Is true seduction being able to switch between both sides when the opportunity is right?

Things just seemed a lot easier before being awakened to subliminals, loa etc. Things would just fall into place I was great socially and those who weren't I had the upper hand. I think because I'm getting more of what I want now means I'm engaging with more challenges

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JackOfHearts - 03-30-2016

(03-28-2016, 09:16 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: That's why I love you guys

Haha that gives me a dirty idea

So I'll describe to you the levels of attraction I'm dealing with. 1. Manifestation, wether through text or Facebook I had a few women pursue me for sex through conversation. I've had sex with one Asian and Caucasian. The Asian one enjoys the intimacy from the pleasure I get from having sex with her. I had some cake off her yesterday

The Caucasian one is more of the pure raw sex. I hadn't spoken to this girl in years and out of the blue she texted me. This is my proudest work so far because I can feel all the training my cock has gone through over the months really paid off. She says I last a really long time which makes her crazy and she's never experienced before. However that it the extent of her emotional attachment I can see the great pleasure in her eyes when she sucks me to climax it's like an obsession she has with my sex.

This is the standard of attraction I'm focusing on during my daily life. I effortlessly talk to, flirt with, and get numbers of women and 50% also approach me with obvious interest in attraction, it's funny all types of women have shown interest. Most recently it's really coming from females in their 20s. It gets better everyday but this program is just as much about self development as hooking up. A lot of the women I was getting before were for the wrong reasons.

Dominance continues to increase. I make other men look like fools with my unshakable eye contact. I guess it also makes me very attractive when interacting with women. Looking very sexy, I wanted to take pictures but got too lazy and side tracked a lot of huge changes have occurred I'll be here to show progress but most importantly realize that you have it within yourselves

I really like what you wrote, the calm, simple, straight confident attitude is visible through your text.

Yes I write my posts when sober

I'm on a different stage then you and Afzalg at this point when I look at women I get their attention and they respond shyly sometimes look down but they know in that social situation I'm the man they want to and should have sex with.

I don't think the same as all you guys. Changing towards my goals is the biggest thing in the world for me. And subliminals is the only absolute way I know how to do it. This is reflected in my posts.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - dissonance - 03-30-2016

Do you go to clubs? or do you do day-game?

I went to a bar tonight. First time in a while. Like usual, walking into the room everyone notices you. A guy initiated conversation with me which upped my social value. Was getting looks from women was sitting at the corner of the bar alone but still a group of girls managed to be standing near me taking shots a petit one had her back towards me she was grinding on me and laughing with her friends for a few minutes and then she noticed me with a flirtatious hand on my arm saying sorrySmile. I just went there for a beer I'll probably go there a lot this week. I haven't been going to bars or clubs too much these months. The women there were in their 20s so it was cool. My day game consists of going to Starbucks, the movies, different restaurants, Apple Store. I try to go to new places and stay calm also being in new places and anonymity makes things mysterious. I work or see the girls making an effort that talk to me. It's not really to kill boredom. Just ideas that come to mind. I'm in the best place of my life now

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-31-2016

Pretty dominant in my relationships now. Even though we aren't exclusive they try to hold my hand and be in a relationship the places we go. Had sex with this girl on her period today I didn't have to but I picked her up it was a necessary exchange. It really felt like I used her for sex which was hot and I kept going after coming twice. Talking to five or six girls now massive attention at the mall women are so receptive to me. It's a good life with sex but I think a real amazing update would be having a seven some at a slumber party

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - SargeMaximus - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 04:14 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: It's a good life with sex but I think a real amazing update would be having a seven some at a slumber party

Can't wait to reads that. Smile

I can't believe I never noticed this journal. Subscribed.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 04:14 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Pretty dominant in my relationships now. Even though we aren't exclusive they try to hold my hand and be in a relationship the places we go. Had sex with this girl on her period today I didn't have to but I picked her up it was a necessary exchange. It really felt like I used her for sex which was hot and I kept going after coming twice. Talking to five or six girls now massive attention at the mall women are so receptive to me. It's a good life with sex but I think a real amazing update would be having a seven some at a slumber party

I'm amazed at your results with just 1 run through of AM. Keep it up! I'm guessing you already had some experience with women before subs as well.

Lmao you will learn this is easy

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 03-31-2016

Wasnt it disgusting to fuck her on her period? What is with the smell?

Nah the body smell balanced it out

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - apollolux - 03-31-2016

Oral when the girl is on her period is also an adventure; fortunately there was much lavender smell as well.

That's disgusting bro

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 03-31-2016

Haha

Did you use a condom?