Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-27-2016

Ya today is my birthdayWink

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Breeze - 03-28-2016

Happy Birthday. Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Inconceivablezen - 03-28-2016

(03-27-2016, 07:58 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Ya today is my birthdayWink

Congrats Mr. President!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 03-28-2016

Happy b-day man!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-28-2016

That's why I love you guys

Haha that gives me a dirty idea

So I'll describe to you the levels of attraction I'm dealing with. 1. Manifestation, wether through text or Facebook I had a few women pursue me for sex through conversation. I've had sex with one Asian and Caucasian. The Asian one enjoys the intimacy from the pleasure I get from having sex with her. I had some cake off her yesterday

The Caucasian one is more of the pure raw sex. I hadn't spoken to this girl in years and out of the blue she texted me. This is my proudest work so far because I can feel all the training my cock has gone through over the months really paid off. She says I last a really long time which makes her crazy and she's never experienced before. However that it the extent of her emotional attachment I can see the great pleasure in her eyes when she sucks me to climax it's like an obsession she has with my sex.

This is the standard of attraction I'm focusing on during my daily life. I effortlessly talk to, flirt with, and get numbers of women and 50% also approach me with obvious interest in attraction, it's funny all types of women have shown interest. Most recently it's really coming from females in their 20s. It gets better everyday but this program is just as much about self development as hooking up. A lot of the women I was getting before were for the wrong reasons.

Dominance continues to increase. I make other men look like fools with my unshakable eye contact. I guess it also makes me very attractive when interacting with women. Looking very sexy, I wanted to take pictures but got too lazy and side tracked a lot of huge changes have occurred I'll be here to show progress but most importantly realize that you have it within yourselves

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - apollolux - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 09:16 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: I had some cake off her yesterday

I liked your post because this reminded me of eating sweets off a lover of mine too, except mine was whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and strawberries. Good stuff.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 03-28-2016

I'm curious man. What subs did you use before this SM run and what was your setup (masked/ultrasonic, earphones/speakers, etc.)?

It's SM runs like this that inspire me to run it instead of WM in the future.

This stage

The key to my success is that I rely on subliminals honestly. I own the program and trust my experiences and feelings to be progress. It's quite obvious the change. I'm convinced the more run throughs the better.

WM could be interesting but I love the driving force of OE I feel my life has changed on a large scale because of this

Yeah the sexual conquests aren't entirely special but you get what's asked for which is raw sex and women act more animalistic with each day that passes

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 03-28-2016

Happy birthday champ!

And question. The women who approach you, what type of environment is it?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 10:23 AM)maxx55 Wrote: I'm curious man. What subs did you use before this SM run and what was your setup (masked/ultrasonic, earphones/speakers, etc.)?

It's SM runs like this that inspire me to run it instead of WM in the future.

To me, SM is the obvious choice too. I'd rather have sexual attraction than general attraction.

Things are getting very automated now. People act very loose and care free around me. The constant phone calls are getting a bit annoying. I went to the grocery store and three people from different parties iniated conversation with me. When you're in a que or just minding your own business

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 06:49 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Things are getting very automated now. People act very loose and care free around me. The constant phone calls are getting a bit annoying. I went to the grocery store and three people from different parties iniated conversation with me. When you're in a que or just minding your own business

Get the app calls block as i use

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dubls - 03-28-2016

What a monster post and happy belated.

(03-28-2016, 09:16 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: This is my proudest work so far because I can feel all the training my cock has gone through over the months really paid off. She says I last a really long time which makes her crazy and she's never experienced before.

What kind of training? From the program?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-29-2016

Things are getting a bit crazy with women, but I'm communicating very clearly they are saying things like if we fuck every week why not just marry me and beg me not to leave or disappear but I explain that I'll see them tmr in a calm manner this is the start of a interesting sex life