Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-18-2016

So if they want to get my heart it honestly must be the greatest sex lol

You guys are speaking truth but it's scary how manipulative it sounds I don't mind being used for sex only that's all

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 02-18-2016

hahaha I can't say I mind being just used for sex either. I just hate girls having sex to try to manipulate or control me.

If they want to come over and use me for my body.. then you know somebody has to do it! Wink

Honestly I've unlearned a lot of these "principles" that people say are considered as BS lol instead of getting mad that she tried to manipulate or even a guy did I find it entertaining because atm I'm not too interested in what a woman has to say unless it has to do with us having sex or being sexy in general

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-18-2016

(02-18-2016, 04:54 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: Honestly I've unlearned a lot of these "principles" that people say are considered as BS lol instead of getting mad that she tried to manipulate or even a guy did I find it entertaining because atm I'm not too interested in what a woman has to say unless it has to do with us having sex or being sexy in general

sm3 at work dont forget buddy not everyone is running sm here

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - dissonance - 02-19-2016

(02-18-2016, 04:54 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: Honestly I've unlearned a lot of these "principles" that people say are considered as BS lol instead of getting mad that she tried to manipulate or even a guy did I find it entertaining because atm I'm not too interested in what a woman has to say unless it has to do with us having sex or being sexy in general

So when they start talking about personal life, etc, and wahtever, or if they try to change the subject from sex to something else sometimes, do you just move on, and go to other girls, or do you just keep "directing" and "nudging" toward sex and sex conversations, flirting, topics, etc, until she has sex with you?

Some girls who aren't into the constant sexuality and sex flirting, are they just "swiped left" in your brain, and you become indifferent to them?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-19-2016

I do, based on a number of factors. Wether she's attractive, if I'm horny, if I'm in the right mood, if she's horny if she's friendly, and so on. Most of the time if she's attractive I'll keep speaking but if there's no chemistry I stop indulging and if she tries to friend zone I stop talking or in some cases bypass that entire scenario by being irresistible I can't force her to like me but I guess it's just practise for me. As you can see I used a lot of smilies before because it made me attractive but now I could give a fuck just speak to women like how I speak to u guys. I feel my group of friends also makes me really attractive only because I'm not obsessing about how I'm changing and how it results in women wanting to sleep with me women know I'm a winner and have high social value my friends are as selfless as me and we are stepping up each and every daySmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 12:14 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: I do, based on a number of factors. Wether she's attractive, if I'm horny, if I'm in the right mood, if she's horny if she's friendly, and so on. Most of the time if she's attractive I'll keep speaking but if there's no chemistry I stop indulging and if she tries to friend zone I stop talking or in some cases bypass that entire scenario by being irresistible I can't force her to like me but I guess it's just practise for me. As you can see I used a lot of smilies before because it made me attractive but now I could give a **** just speak to women like how I speak to u guys. I feel my group of friends also makes me really attractive only because I'm not obsessing about how I'm changing and how it results in women wanting to sleep with me women know I'm a winner and have high social value my friends are as selfless as me and we are stepping up each and every daySmile

thats good if you have good friends my friends are all beta pussies so i have to do it all on my own

and they are ugly and inexperienced too so no halo effect for me :/

Women are responding to me in a way I haven't experienced before it's tough to explain like they are deeply turned on and look up me for validation but it goes beyond that will keep u updated

Yes even on the forum I never used to speak to anyone now it's happening a lot more

Thanks ragod thanks for that. My journal is to only give you guys a bit of insight into the world I'm living in. What program are you using?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - LiquidMind - 02-20-2016

Are you finding you are having weird dreams guider?

I had some heavy dreams while on stage 3. Some sex dreams others just weird.

I'm lead to believe dreams where you're fighting against things are good because you are changing old beliefs

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-20-2016

A lot through stage 4. I noticed I have dreams when I work out then sleep on my arm cutting off circulation a bit. And in general a lot more. Stage five is very tiring. But you're king socially. So much flirting and "I'm the man" attention

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-20-2016

Just another day in the life of living with subliminals.