Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 01:18 PM)dissonance Wrote: What are you guys referring to as BS?

I can't tell anymore lolSmile.

(02-16-2016, 04:12 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I'm already unlearning so much bs as I'm currently getting better with women. I can imagine how much more bs I have to unlearn to go all the way.

For example this locker room swag bs has nothing to do with attraction and womenSmile But it's definitely part of the growing processSmile... I think... Stage five puts u in the drivers seat.

(02-16-2016, 02:26 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Good otherwise i would say something about it

GoodSmile

Stage 5

Like i said stage 5 puts u in the drivers seat. You have so much energy, positivity, productive things "a life" as some people would call it that others can't help but watch. I have to force myself to interact with people to enjoy some sort of challenge. I like interacting with people don't get me wrong, but people keep staring it's like "what do you want to know?" you've been watching me this whole time anyways". As you can see the value is off the charts. I really do feel the shift in focus from I seduce you to u seduce me. Women are more touchy then ever. It gets me really horny. It's hard to masturbate. I will probably have sex again in a couple days. I'm getting calls from random girls. This program has everything u need. And no external circumstances can effect you. As long as u keep listening.

Tattoo's and a change of look is not necessary but you're going to want to do it. Whatever makes you feel sexy.

Everyone won't get the same results though. But I am positive you will have sex. I feel like i'm in the drivers seat now. And I feel a lot of negative body language or neutral is making women act positively towards me

Thats it for nowSmile.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-16-2016

I've been wanting to get it but it was never priority. This balanced things out and I went ahead and got itSmile. My first one. Winning a lot these daysSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Xyer - 02-17-2016

It's like I'm reading first CatMan AM v.6 run. Very positive, full of happy and confident vibe. I like it. Keep going, man. Smile Smile Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-17-2016

No... I'm going to quit:p lol jks. There's some tough time but genuinely the past months have felt like a party, more so now. Love earning moneySmile

I was staring at some woman's boobies and then she started rubbing her cleavage. Fun stuffSmile

I just want to re run this entire program again lolSmile but I'm excited for what AM has in store. I'm surrounded by horny women and cash. I feel beautifully amazing. I can't wait for what next. Sex is a bonus. Being a sex magnet is the greatestSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - LiquidMind - 02-17-2016

Hey Guider whats up buddy

I'm nearly on stage 3 soon. Any ideas on what to expect? Also do you have women that you f**k happen to want more sex from you? Do they try buy you things or help you in other areas to make sure they get their D fix?

Happy journeys brother

LM

Yes they buy me things but they don't explicitly say it's for the D but they want it. Stage 3 is blurry but I rmbr a lot of inner work being done. Better life. High value, a lot of approaching. You just worry less also. I think it was pivotal from changing who you are to grow into sex magnet

The more I grow the more I see/ understand how people have sex for the wrong reasons. To maintain relationship, trust, respect, a lot of which is perceived as attraction. It's for social reasons in a lot of cases. Not because they truly want to be sexual. SM takes care of the sexuality part as well as social so the result from growth is pure. I can't fully describe it. Obviously there are so many things at work to make a user have sex

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-17-2016

(02-17-2016, 06:52 PM)Guider Wrote: The more I grow the more I see/ understand how people have sex for the wrong reasons. To maintain relationship, trust, respect, a lot of which is perceived as attraction. It's for social reasons in a lot of cases. Not because they truly want to be sexual. SM takes care of the sexuality part as well as social so the result from growth is pure. I can't fully describe it. Obviously there are so many things at work to make a user have sex

I like this post

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-18-2016

Thanks brother. I am extremely tired these days. I don't know sometimes I work at night then randomly have to wake up early and the sub also contributes. I'm pretty emotional that I'll be finishing this sub in a couple months. There's a lot of work to do. I'm getting a lot of attention from younger women again. I do want sex but would innevitably prefer AYP

Edit: I think I'm learning to trust women more when it comes to sex. I don't want any strings attached. So hopefully it ends up being that.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 02-18-2016

Sex for me personally is simply enjoyment. I too hate all the bullshit reasons, like some girls having sex thinking it's going to force the guy into a relationship.

Like one girl from my AM6 journal, the first night we had sex we did it like 6 times.. she was all over me, she was doing stuff like after we did it the first time pressed her ass up against me and pulled her pants down.

Then the next time I seen her, we did it once and when I tried a second time she got all shitty and when I kept kissing her was like "Ben stop it!" really loudly. And I fucking just got dressed and walked out on her.

So I felt the first night she was half trying to get me to think she's like that all the time trying to get me in a relationship then was trying to pull the 'see how much I can get away with by denying it the next time'. Fuck that.. no way.

Another I invited around and slept with her a few times. Then she said something like "i'm horrible in a relationship" and I told her I see sex as enjoyment and hate it when people do it as a form of control like "now you have to be in a relationship with me". She went weird and left and the next day I got a big abusive message. But I didn't promise anything so it was her own issue.

Funnily enough she met a guy not long after, nearly INSTANTLY changed facebook to in a relationship and moved in with him 2 hours away in like a month or two :Z

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-18-2016

lol the last story is funny what an predictable idiot she is

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 02-18-2016

Yep with her crazy reaction she definately has issues.

I've learnt that girls who want to get into relationships instantly are the ones who will fuck another guy pretty quick because she wants to feel better about herself. Because i've had several who asked me for one straight away and I made it clear I didn't want one and kept fucking them and because they were comfortable they would tell me about other guys. And one even got engaged and would still message me wanting sex when he was away.

It made me think 'wow if I was one of these guys who agreed to it then I would have no idea about this other stuff that was going on". Dodgy.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-18-2016

Yeah that's crazy, I'm pretty sure the message I get across to women is right now let's have sex and after I'll do whatever I want