Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 01-22-2016

Quote:Luckily I choose what to update y'all on. That's the bottom line.

You know what's funny.. I did some tapping last night and today all of a sudden what I was saying yesterday has shifted a little. I'll post it in my journal soon.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-22-2016

Oh, well, thanks for stopping by Ben. I'll be sure to check that out on ur journal.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-22-2016

So i wanted to update this a while ago it felt like when I talk to women i express this feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29KHZ3jVguk

After you listen to the song you'll get what I mean.
Moving on, I was watching this episode of Californication and saw the life, hank the writer lived. I don't want to boast to you guys but i do find similarities between the amount of freedom that character has and myself. That lead me to think I would eventually start having the same effect on women also.

Today I had some long conversations with women I had met for the first time. I still had some thoughts that "hey these women should be doing all the work, i'm the magnet" but it was quite effortless to talk to them and there are many occasions women like this just initiate conversation with me. It's always a positive situation though. The funny thing is that I'm not purposely talking about sex anymore. I naturally talk about relationships or interests while I'm in the flow with these girls, but I'm pretty sure sex is what we are thinking about in our minds

I think one of my most attractive qualities is my eyes

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-23-2016

My locker room swag is off the charts! I feel like I have the biggest and most powerful member but I'm not even black

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-24-2016

Been having these wild and crazy dreams at night. They are not to memorable in the morning. They are not very happy

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-24-2016

I would like your opinion on something

After much contemplation, what manipulation, bs, power struggles really boil down to is sincerity. It is what really makes the heart move, true sincerity from one person towards another.

The term for going out and getting women, wether it's pick up or any sort of presentation when you have an agenda to get a girls number is all based on fear off the idea that someone is not sincerely interested in connecting with another person.

I feel as if I'm becoming more sincere. When I look at women I am genuine with my intentions and attraction. I wanted to post this because it feels like progress to me

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JackOfHearts - 01-24-2016

It is, it's what most women want in a man. When they see that you can see their eyes glowing like they found a treasure.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 11:09 AM)Guider Wrote: I feel as if I'm becoming more sincere. When I look at women I am genuine with my intentions and attraction. I wanted to post this because it feels like progress to me

Same here, with WM2.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-25-2016

I'm feeling better towards women, lighter.

I feel very attractive

I notice females with their eyes locked on to me before I even notice them

I literally had four girls around me flirting today. One was getting handsy. This hadn't happened in a hwile. Smile I wasn't shy because there were four girls around me only that I was in a public place and didn't want the other girls I found attractive to judge me. Now that I think about it I was being silly. I love the attention

I have to tell you users that ever since the past three stages my cock has felt very powerful. Whenever I come across some feeling between a power struggle of me and another guy I just rmbr how big my cock is and it gives me this feeling of balance and sincerity which makes me feel untouchable.

Women are really beggining to respond heavily to the way I feel and I had come across this realization earlier. There are no limits to how far a female will go to prove her self to u if she is truely attracted sexually and emotionally invested. This gets me excited about my continued progress with this program

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 01-25-2016

Nice to see great results happening from the SM3. Smile

Thanks

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-31-2016

Had a breakthrough earlier on today

During my afternoon nap I had dreamt something quite profound. I had mentioned on here that I've been having dreams that were very vivid and memorable each night. Well I was having my afternoon nap I dreamt that I had this daughter, she was gorgeous and looked like a girl I would like to hookup with but much younger. However they appeared to be some cat like creature that hatched from eggs but that's besides the point lol. It was an incredible feeling the love a daughter had for a father, me. She only came to me. For that moment I felt so much love which transcended all my thoughts. Then there was this ceremony with my family and we had to put her back in the egg and someone stole the egg and I found out who it was, someone that betrayed me when I was younger. I felt and saw the big picture. Self interest stopped and there was love. The daughter looked like the picture attached but ten times more gorgeous and younger

That might mean my love for women had increased. It felt like a breakthrough. After I woke up I realized how much I stress about things. And it's not wrong to, AM made me responsible for my money, assets, my feelings, my future. Maybe in this day an age a man who doesn't have responsibility is attractive. I can literally do anything I want when I want. One constant is forsure though, each day I keep improving.

In regards to women I just notice them presenting themselves more. Randomly they would lift up their shirt and expose the mid drift or bend over. It feels like I have the upper hand in most situations because I'm happy, feeling love, winning and doing what I want. At the same time I have the self image of a boss. You guys can guess how women would react to a guy like this. I do get approached, the attention, flirtation, attraction and I want sex. However it seems like I feel validated by my social surroundings and sex would be nothing other than my pleasure to ejaculate.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-02-2016

Women are naturally insecure or competitive. One positive you see a lot during this stage are females giving you attention, validation and this is noticed by all other women around you. It's not like being the center of attention. Not like being extremely magnetic. More like you start gaining a rep. Effortlessly