Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-18-2016

Thanks for the encouragement

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-19-2016

The most concrete update I can give is that my flirting and seduction has improved. I'm doing very bold things (atleast they feel bold) like calling women, effortlessly making conversation with them. Saying very sexy things to women without being disrespectful. One thing I would like to note is, whenever you're focusing on improving an area of your life, a great way to justify that you've changed positively is that you're entire mindset is different about that area. I am completely different in the way I approach women now, compared to before. I don't recognize how I was before. I used to Beleive my resources were what would attract women. Now I'm genuinely attracting women by being myself. However I feel like they are rejected when I don't get something I want.

Women still approach and show interest, but not enough. I don't know how often I'll be having sex, wether it's at the gym, in my car or a Starbucks washroom, but it feels that the sexual tension/ attraction is there in the moment. And I won't be texting these women a lot. Just having sex when I see them

Also more women have been initiating conversation with me. It's not so blatant that they are trying to seduce. I cam sometimes tell though

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 01-20-2016

Interesting thread. I'm subbing. So far, I've just started AM6. Will do WM2, then SM3, so keen to see how yours play out.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 01-20-2016

Congrats so far Guider! All I can say is keep going! It's great that someone is having such a strong success with SM3. I hope you finish even stronger than you are now.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-21-2016

Thanks for the genuine and heartfelt posts guys.

So I got my tattoo today, finally. Pm me if u want to see it. I've always thought about getting it but this program made it a priority. And I went out and got it!

Again, I would say in most social situations women approach me, unless I feel some resistance to talking to one in particular, then I would just go ahead and initiate the conversation. I don't know if I realize how awesome I'm being. I Beleive you guys are getting a good evaluation of it though. I feel really great socially and dominant. I feel like the more I progress the more comfortable the women around me get and the more sexual they become. This quiet Asian chick started acting very seductive around me checking herself out and sort of posing while I was around. I'm going to have a couple drinks tonight so I'll let u know how it goes. My dick feels very empowered and I'm starting to lose the idea that the only worthy update for u guys would be me having sex. Imma completely different person in so many ways thanks

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-21-2016

It is the goal of the program brah. Well for me atleast. However there's so much more then just sticking it you're right. A whole new reality / world is being created, that effortlessly gets u to the goal. Which is why this is six stages. Not just an attraction sub where u can have one perfect girl that gives u a lot of sex

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 06:33 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah I have that feeling sometimes too like none of my posts have merit till I have sex like wtf my posts are valid, I don't need to have sex to prove that I'm getting results. I don't need to shove my little peeny in a warm hole to prove myself.

Yeah i think the same way i see a lot of journals where guys say they got great internal results and how theire life will be better now but untill they didnt fuxk some chicks i dont take them for serious.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 01-21-2016

For me it's all well and good to get internal results like feeling more comfortable with girls, getting realizations etc.. but if I finish WM and that's all I get I won't be happy with it and will feel like i've wasted my time. I'd say that's just mental masturbation. I can say "oh I got results because of these internal things" but if i'm truthful I want real physical results (e.g actually getting girls and sex) not just "oh I did it and feel a little different".

Is saying "I don't need sex to validate myself and the program" a defense mechanism because we are upset that we aren't actually getting it?

This is interesting actually, my expression may have opened up since i'm saying all this where before I would have thought it and not expressed it.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 10:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Is saying "I don't need sex to validate myself and the program" a defense mechanism because we are upset that we aren't actually getting it?

I think so, same with guys saying the did get all bulletpoints but nothing external changed real internal change is always followed by external change, if you really dont need it you wouldnt run the programm a man needs money and sex to have a fullfilled life

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 01-21-2016

Quote:I think so, same with guys saying the did get all bulletpoints but nothing external changed real internal change is always followed by external change, if you really dont need it you wouldnt run the programm a man needs money and sex to have a fullfilled life

Definately theres the whole 'money won't make you happy thing' but if I had tons of money I could do way more and go where I want which would make my life more fulfilled.

Quote:not needing sex for validation but wanting it for fun will probably get you laid more.

Whatever the reason it still applies to what I was saying.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-22-2016

Luckily I choose what to update y'all on. That's the bottom line.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-22-2016

Maybe I shouldn't be giving all of my updates here. There are some ill document on the side. If anyone is interested I can send them to you. To all of my fans no worries I'll still post things here as well.