Subliminal Talk
Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program (/Thread-Shannon-concern-about-the-current-effectiveness-of-a-program)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - AlphaRomeo - 11-19-2015

(11-18-2015, 05:35 PM)Hercules Wrote: I think Shannon should take down Sex magnet like he did increase penis size. Leaving it up will give him a bad reputation.

I think Shannon should create the next generation of both SM (when he has time...) and Increase Penis Size (again, when he has time...and put it into separate adult related store). Making both programs even better would increase his already good reputation and help to fill the increasing demand on the market.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - AlphaRomeo - 11-19-2015

What is all this complaining about his programs? They are already great, best in the market, and only getting better.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Benjamin - 11-19-2015

Survivor, stop attacking people.. there's no need for it.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Survivor - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 02:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Survivor, stop attacking people.. there's no need for it.

The difference is in that they started it and in that they were attacking me indirectly by implications - ok Ben, I won't attack them anymore.I will simply adopt their strategy
what I mean is you're not objective here ..

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Benjamin - 11-19-2015

All he said is "I bet survivor is ryan" and you took that and amplified it.

He's not Ryan guys.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - dissonance - 11-19-2015

Ah ok sorry, now I know. Thanks for letting me know. He just seemed a lot like Ryan, with his attitude and personality, and what he says, especially how he reacted to my accusation. I mean, people can and do hide or change their IPs if they wanted to, or be using computers at other locations, and the real Ryan sounds like a guy who would do something like that.

I'll just leave it at that though. I'm not gonna go further on this, because I don't wanna risk any consequences. And honestly I don't really care that much. I was joking when I said i bet he is Ryan, but after his response to it, I'm getting suspicious. Like I said though, I don't wanna go further into pointless drama.

Cheers Smile

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Survivor - 11-24-2015

(11-19-2015, 11:33 PM)dissonance Wrote: Ah ok sorry, now I know. Thanks for letting me know. He just seemed a lot like Ryan, with his attitude and personality, and what he says, especially how he reacted to my accusation. I mean, people can and do hide or change their IPs if they wanted to, or be using computers at other locations, and the real Ryan sounds like a guy who would do something like that.

I'll just leave it at that though. I'm not gonna go further on this, because I don't wanna risk any consequences. And honestly I don't really care that much. I was joking when I said i bet he is Ryan, but after his response to it, I'm getting suspicious. Like I said though, I don't wanna go further into pointless drama.

Cheers Smile

Lal, a true Alpha we got here
He will not waste his time into pointless drama that he actually started.
Cheers, cheers

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Benjamin - 11-24-2015

Survivor stop the crap, you were already warned.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - mat422 - 11-25-2015

Quote:But as I said , on a subsconscios level a woman will always want to control you, trick you, manipulate you, ALWAYS. She wants to control you to be a provider.She wants to trick you to have baby(even if she doesn't realise it).She wants to manipulate you so that can get her needs met and her emotions satisfied.

Dude this is such a poisonous belief. Maybe with some women, the manipulative ones. But not all women. And sex isn't always about procreation, it can just be solely for pleasure.

The way these subs work is based on your own beliefs. So if you believe all women are manipulative then it will execute that perfectly. The result would be no women because you've convinced yourself all women are manipulative.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Survivor - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 07:02 AM)mat422 Wrote:
Quote:But as I said , on a subsconscios level a woman will always want to control you, trick you, manipulate you, ALWAYS. She wants to control you to be a provider.She wants to trick you to have baby(even if she doesn't realise it).She wants to manipulate you so that can get her needs met and her emotions satisfied.

Dude this is such a poisonous belief. Maybe with some women, the manipulative ones. But not all women. And sex isn't always about procreation, it can just be solely for pleasure.

The way these subs work is based on your own beliefs. So if you believe all women are manipulative then it will execute that perfectly. The result would be no women because you've convinced yourself all women are manipulative.

'Dude', these are bullshits. This is not a belief.This is basic human biology! You have to understand that I am not presenting my beliefs, I am presenting a biological point of view, questioning lines in the sub.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Survivor - 11-25-2015

By the way, if Shannon scripted it as 'to reject women who manipulate you consciously', there would be no concern.But as I said, a woman will, subconsciosly, without realising, always manipulate you in some way-it is just her nature.Hope you understand what I mean.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - AlphaRomeo - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 11:50 AM)Survivor Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 07:02 AM)mat422 Wrote:

'Dude', these are bullshits. This is not a belief.This is basic human biology! You have to understand that I am not presenting my beliefs, I am presenting a biological point of view, questioning lines in the sub.

Care to provide some links to evidence/research about what you say to be a basic human biology in regards to this? In your original post you talk about it as if it were a fact, without any reference to actual evidence. I understand the biological needs to have a baby, and/or "provider" (someone who has resources etc..)...but to jump from that to the conclusion that "all women are manipulative.." is one hell of a jump if you don´t provide any reference.

"Biologically,women want 1.great genes 2.provider, because they invest a lot more of their time and resources when it comes to sex, and sex is a much more risky experience for her . Women SUBCONSCIOSLY want to have a baby from a guy if he has one of those , even if contraception is being used. (and of course, if attraction is there, but attraction is basically when you have one of those 2 ).So,any woman who will want to have sex with you will want to 'trap'you, trick you, control you in some way. After all, they want a provider for their 'baby' ( again, this is subconscios, and is valid even if contraception is being used). "

You are trying to prove the first argument (what women want) with the second argument (so any woman...want to trap/trick), not with evidence. It´s like saying "giraffe has the longest legs of all the animals SO giraffe can run faster than any other animal."
Words such as "so" or "because" does not make the words that follow after necessarily true.

Women wanting something that they invest in (time/resources) and is risky, does not necessarily mean they all try to get what they want by being manipulative.

RE: Shannon, concern about the current effectiveness of a program - Survivor - 12-18-2015

notice me senpai Big Grin