Subliminal Talk
All our problems are rooted in fear - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: All our problems are rooted in fear (/Thread-All-our-problems-are-rooted-in-fear)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - CatMan - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 02:13 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I think people are putting too much faith in the fear subs here. I have always been led to believe that you need to face your fears to conquer them. If for instance you are afraid of heights then you need to really experience heights on a regular basis to overcome that fear. If you have a fear of women and/or sex then you need to get into the situation where sex is expected to happen. You need to get used to the naked thing, perhaps and all the lead ups to the final act. Just listening to a fear sub cannot make you overcome a particular fear. You might believe you have overcome it until the very fear presents itself in cold hard reality.

Well that would go against what every other sub here does then. They all help you deal with and get over crap and rewire you so you perform better. It really seems no different than any other sub here, mate.

Shannon has said often that fear is basically the core of most of our issues in life. So really then, it seems logical this sub will be necessary to anybody's growth.

I'm so glad Shannon is deciding to build OF 5G and I look forward to ridding myself of whatever fear-based garbage there is inside me to do with girls and sex especially.

I think a lot of guys don't want to admit they have fears about girls and sex. I myself, freely admit I may very well have a great deal of fear about girls and sex. I admit it because if I don't, then I don't deal with them and will never be able to get the success I strive for.

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - dissonance - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 02:13 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I think people are putting too much faith in the fear subs here. I have always been led to believe that you need to face your fears to conquer them. If for instance you are afraid of heights then you need to really experience heights on a regular basis to overcome that fear. If you have a fear of women and/or sex then you need to get into the situation where sex is expected to happen. You need to get used to the naked thing, perhaps and all the lead ups to the final act. Just listening to a fear sub cannot make you overcome a particular fear. You might believe you have overcome it until the very fear presents itself in cold hard reality.

I think people are underestimating the hold that deep subconscious fear has on all of us.

Yeah I agree you have to face your fears to conquer them, but for people who have really deep and strong, debilitating fears, you'd have to go through tons of trouble and effort to truly eradicate them Tongue. I for one, think listening to subs for sure will make you overcome a fear. Just read Geodude's journal; he believed he hadn't overcome his fear of public speaking, and was still nervous as hell before his presentation for class (or something like that), but when the very presentation presented itself in cold hard reality, he realized and noticed he had completely overcome his fear, and went through the presentation without any trouble!

Heres another interesting article I just read:

http://www.2knowmyself.com/how_childhood_experiences_affect_adulthood

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - AlphaMind - 11-03-2015

To some extent it is indeed true that fear is our best and worse enemy to face, but this problem isn't applied to everyone.

Take sex for example. Some people are indeed don't want premarital sex. Not because of religion or any social construct that exist, but because they themselves do not want it. Thus it is prudent to learn your own self to really understands who you are. Don't conform with trend (fear, fear, fear).

Your inner self might want to focus on other things first.

Either way, people who run AM/WM/SM/BASE normally should have reduced fear (that's why OGSF and EHPRA are included).

(11-03-2015, 04:02 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: To some extent it is indeed true that fear is our best and worse enemy to face, but this problem isn't applied to everyone.

Take sex for example. Some people are indeed don't want premarital sex. Not because of religion or any social construct that exist, but because they themselves do not want it. Thus it is prudent to learn your own self to really understands who you are. Don't conform with trend (fear, fear, fear).

Your inner self might want to focus on other things first.

Either way, people who run AM/WM/SM/BASE normally should have reduced fear (that's why OGSF and EHPRA are included).

Doesn't apply to everyone, exactly.

I did almost 7,000 hours of 5G programs consecutively. With OGSF in every stage. I may very well have decreased fears, but not enough to make a magnet work properly apparently. I still have my doubts that some fear caused the entire program to massively fail and not give me a single tangible result...but hey whatever. I figure I'd be able to at least get some kissing etc. but pull back out of fear when sex is imminent if I truly DO have a fear of sex or girls. So, I don't know if I'm 100% sold on me having some fear and that's the whole reason the magnet failed. I feel there's far more to it than that, especially also considering not only my experience but the experiences of so many other forum members basically echoing the same sentiments that the magnets don't really seem to work for the most part. But, I'm still going to run OF 5G.

At the end of the day, I'm grateful for programs like OF to allow us to really hone in on that certain weakness in order to allow ourselves to succeed with other programs.

OF 5G is shaping up be one of Shannon's most essential programs alongside EHPRA 1.0 and ASC 5G imo. It should be one of his best for what it offers everyone!

(11-03-2015, 07:31 PM)yeah! Wrote: Hey Catman do you know what the go is with switching over from a 4g title to a 5g? I'm doing OF and wondering what will happen if the 5g comes out.

Hi yeah!

It'll be better buffered, more resistance removal, but a big increase in word density from 126,000 words per hour to at least 288,000 words per hour. You may experience some additional tiredness at least temporarily as you adjust over to it.

In the past, I believe it's been as long as it's the same program, you can skip right over right away as the same basic script focus is the same. I don't see why that'd be different here.

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - AlphaMind - 11-04-2015

(11-03-2015, 04:24 PM)CatMan Wrote: ....the magnets don't really seem to work for the most part. But, I'm still going to run OF 5G.

Observing people's reaction regarding the magnets what I see is bad perception. The (current) magnets don't work, but if so, how come the previous magnets (SM1/SM2/WM1) work? Considering their inferior technologies, and of course with so little module inside it.

What we experience right now is thinking that people who use SM3/WM2 are ONLY people who posts journal. There is WIDE variety of people who use magnets, and people who pirated these goodies (reporting good stuff, and, of course, bad stuff).

Now, the question is are we really that unaware regarding the obviating facts?

Either way, I won't be running magnets after my AM6's run, LOL Big Grin *that means I can't join the parade

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - Dzemoo - 11-04-2015

Thats the same old 4g vs 5g discussion i opened when everyone said there is no logical reason why 4g should work better... On the other hand its ignorant to say magnets dont work in general just because they didnt work for certain poeple, its blaming the own failure on the sub, its the same if i would say am6 doesnt work just because i am not seeing that much external results as with am5

The magnets work but they are not that powerful as expected, but they dont work less good than am

Noone here expects to become alpha after one run but everyone expects the magnets to work after one run which is pretty childish in my opinion

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - Breeze - 11-04-2015

I do not know about the magnets, but the general statement, "All our problems are rooted in fear" might be or might not be true. I cannot comment. But I can say this, all our problems are rooted in ourselves! Fear is only an excuse for lack of results, or better, lack of action/momentum. You gotta kick your ass if you want external results. It is plain and simple logic. For instance, you cannot listen to "Extreme Bodybuilding" and expect muscles to magically pop up without lifting weights. Sounds silly, isn't? Same with other subs.

(11-04-2015, 04:17 AM)diamiteo Wrote: I do not the know about the magnets, but the general statement, "All our problems are rooted in fear" might be or might not be true. I cannot comment. But I can say this, all our problems are rooted in ourselves! Fear is only an excuse for lack of results, or better, lack of action/momentum. You gotta kick your ass if you want external results. It is plain and simple logic. For instance, you cannot listen to "Extreme Bodybuilding" and expect muscles to magically pop up without lifting weights. Sounds silly, isn't? Same with other subs.

Exactly my opinion guys run seduction subs without trying to seduce women, they think going out and socializing is enough, thats not enough even approaching isnt enough, although women nowadays are so emancipated they still expect men to do all the work you can accept this or ignore this and spend huge amounts of time looking for a fix to your problem, it seems that shanons subs cant force you to do what its needed and we have to accept this

And all the guys telling you that they are attracting women effortlessly are lying to you, you only atract women effortlessly if you are extremly good looking, famous or rich or extremly passionate about your life and strongly believe in yourself

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - apollolux - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 04:38 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: And all the guys telling you that they are attracting women effortlessly are lying to you, you only atract women effortlessly if you are extremly good looking, famous or rich or extremly passionate about your life and strongly believe in yourself

Even then, it's still not enough to be extremely passionate about your life or strongly believe in yourself. Women in general (especially those who perceive themselves as high status) seem to have certain unrealistic expectations without being willing to do the work to earn what they think they deserve.

(11-04-2015, 10:40 AM)apollolux Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 04:38 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: And all the guys telling you that they are attracting women effortlessly are lying to you, you only atract women effortlessly if you are extremly good looking, famous or rich or extremly passionate about your life and strongly believe in yourself

Even then, it's still not enough to be extremely passionate about your life or strongly believe in yourself. Women in general (especially those who perceive themselves as high status) seem to have certain unrealistic expectations without being willing to do the work to earn what they think they deserve.

very true

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - 4Kingdoms - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 09:14 PM)yeah! Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 03:58 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Thats the same old 4g vs 5g discussion i opened

Whereabouts would I find this discussion please?

comparing 4g with 5g
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5833.html

(11-04-2015, 09:14 PM)yeah! Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 03:58 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Thats the same old 4g vs 5g discussion i opened

Whereabouts would I find this discussion please?

Search also for am5 vs am6 and sm2 vs sm3

Made by my old acc afzalg

RE: All our problems are rooted in fear - dissonance - 11-05-2015

4Kingdoms looks like he has the same account right? He just posted above^^^^.

Geodude? I just checked his profile, he deleted all his threads except one. Why?