Subliminal Talk
Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? (/Thread-Ocean-Surf-and-Trickling-Stream-together-in-the-same-day-in-a-loop)

Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - thelahera - 10-31-2015

Hi awesome Sub People Smile

Guys is it okay if i play Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop?

OR

Do i have to use one of Ocean Surf OR Trickling Stream OR Ultrasonic Track?

I read the instructions but i'm not clear on this

Thanks in advance!

RE: Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - Breeze - 10-31-2015

You can only play one at a time. Ocean Surf OR Trickling Stream OR Ultrasonic Track. Smile

RE: Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - thelahera - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 08:14 AM)diamiteo Wrote: You can only play one at a time. Ocean Surf OR Trickling Stream OR Ultrasonic Track. Smile

Hello diamiteo,
Thanks for the reply. Is it okay if i play ocean surf today and tomorrow i paly trickling stream? or i have to stick to a single type of track?
Huh

RE: Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - Breeze - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 08:40 AM)thelahera Wrote: Hello diamiteo,
Thanks for the reply. Is it okay if i play ocean surf today and tomorrow i paly trickling stream? or i have to stick to a single type of track?
Huh

It is recommended to pick one track and stick to it, but it doesn't matter really. I, myself, shuffle Ocean Surf and Trickling stream all the time.

RE: Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - Benjamin - 10-31-2015

Yeah that's fine, they have the same content. It sounds like Diamiteo is saying don't play them both at the exact same time. It's not something that's usually done but it's okay.

I use ultrasonic at night and ocean surf on headphones during the day.

RE: Ocean Surf and Trickling Stream together in the same day in a loop? - Spareness - 10-31-2015

AM6 comes with two types of tracks. Masked track and Ultrasonic track. For masked, there two options. Namely trickling Stream and Ocean Surf. All three have the same content, so basically all of these tracks contain the same subliminal.

To answer your question, yes, you can play all three. For example, if you get bored with Trickling Stream, you can create a playlist that contains all three tracks with in the loop. You are not required to stick with one track. For example, this morning you play a track Trickling Stream, later in the afternoon you can switch to another track.

However, I read somewhere if you stick to the track it will be better. In addition I also once read somewhere if you use two types of tracks (masked and ultrasonic) would destroy the resistance better because masked affect subconscious mind at low level while the ultrasonic affect subconscious mind at a high level. The theory is that these two tracks crush resistance from a different angle. But I can not explain it clearly because I kind of forgot.

Just make sure you choose the correct stage and do not play at the same time.