Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Subliminal-Training-Journal-II)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Benjamin - 02-06-2016

The problem was i'd have that happen and it would kind of shock me out of it because i'd attract those fights. One night I was really in that mode and went to the nightclub and some guy come rushing at me out the front and I was about to smack him, but then his friend grabbed him and said "nah don't mess with him" and took him away.. it just seemed to come from nowhere.

It's hard to remember other examples, but that one stands out. And it seemed whenever I was in that real masculine mode that I loved it happened, AM6 didn't give me that feeling so much unfortunately. If I could get that feeling WITHOUT attracting the fights it would be awesome.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Dzemoo - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 04:00 AM)Benjamin Wrote: The problem was i'd have that happen and it would kind of shock me out of it because i'd attract those fights. One night I was really in that mode and went to the nightclub and some guy come rushing at me out the front and I was about to smack him, but then his friend grabbed him and said "nah don't mess with him" and took him away.. it just seemed to come from nowhere.

It's hard to remember other examples, but that one stands out. And it seemed whenever I was in that real masculine mode that I loved it happened, AM6 didn't give me that feeling so much unfortunately. If I could get that feeling WITHOUT attracting the fights it would be awesome.

yeah i liked this feeling too but like you said out of nowhere always a male came to fight you

but this state was a huge attractor for females

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Dzemoo - 02-06-2016

Plus they wear high heels

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Life - 02-06-2016

Yea take one with a petit chick you're carrying that Wud be hilarious lolSmile

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 02-15-2016

Stage 4 day 7

Still too much smiling , Thinking about what other people think about me, alwats be dissapointed (that's what i feel so far), many people at work don't like me, uncomfortable talking to other people.

I speak like a boss to them. I know that's wrong. Just i can't control my accent. Maybe, that's why they think that i'm unrespectful.

Why do they hate me? While others make a jerking joke and others enjoy it, accept it . Me? NO! They always take it seriously.

I can feel the depression effect on this stage.

I'm still lonelyness.
Why me?

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 02-16-2016

AM6 did decrese my feminin side,although, i'm growing slowly with.

I think the problem is from my english.

Men, does english realy have a big impact of growing of the subs? I wonder.

I'm gonna buy testo booster to maintain my masculinity.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 03-01-2016

Gentleman, A few days more to be finished on this stage (4). Thank to AM6 for all "magics" given.

Well, I went to a shop today. I was terrible. I asked to her about the price of the clothes ? which I was still shame. But that's okay. Then "can I try this one?" Me. And the girl said "ya, sure. Get in to the fitting room." She is younger then me, 18 years old, maybe. In the shop, I ask her about anything.

I was afraid to be annoying. Although, I knew that i was a costumer.

I got my self more relax.

There's no big different between the first and this second round (stage 4). The first was empty. Totally empty. Now, there is a little bit depression.

And, I learnt something new. EACH SITUATION IS DIFFERENT. In the college ?, at work ?, social, family and more. You are alpha at the college doesn't mean you should the same attitude at work. There is a rule. And it's anexplainable.

Any correction? I accept it.

Well, I should improve my English to get more benefits from AM.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 03-05-2016

Tired but can't sleep. Now, let's see what I've got in list with AM ( I missed many days to work on my journal).

My masculinity came back after OF (32 days)
Increased Confidence
Communication is getting better.
Still confused of what should I do if I were with someone else whether it a woman or a man.
Better dressing
Better self control (70%)
Guilt, shame , and fear are a little bit decreased.
Feel much better then the first run of AM6
Passion?? Mmm ... 60%
Motivation of workout 100% . Of course, I do that.
Getting argue with my father.
Passiveness is decreased well
Better body language
Man's intuition ( I have to buy WM after this round)
Often ignored.
Wisdom? Mmm I am not sure. But sometimes I can feel it.

Stage 5 and 6 would be better road for the experience.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Multiworld - 03-05-2016

(02-15-2016, 07:40 AM)Noah Chandra Wrote: Stage 4 day 7

Still too much smiling , Thinking about what other people think about me, alwats be dissapointed (that's what i feel so far), many people at work don't like me, uncomfortable talking to other people.

I speak like a boss to them. I know that's wrong. Just i can't control my accent. Maybe, that's why they think that i'm unrespectful.

Why do they hate me? While others make a jerking joke and others enjoy it, accept it . Me? NO! They always take it seriously.

I can feel the depression effect on this stage.

I'm still lonelyness.
Why me?
I have an opinion and that is the people you work can sense a new power in you and maybe feel threaten, a lot of times no one wants to step up to the plate as well not wanting to see anybody else do it either because of their insecurities,just keep growing,being on top often means being a little lonely,things should work them selves out in time,somebody has to rise up and i'm pretty sure the people who really matters like business owners will be glad to have a more competent worker in their mits,just focus on making more money for you and tour family.:exclamation:

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Benjamin - 03-05-2016

Quote:My masculinity came back after OF (32 days)

Interesting, must have been some fear around expressing it. I had a thing a few times during AM (more the earlier versions really).

I'd feel really masculine and all these girls would respond, but whenever I felt that the most i'd get big aggression from guys and guys wanting to have a go at me or try to test me somehow and it kind of shocked me out of it.

Though I felt it was something else in the background triggering this that seemed to happen when I felt really masculine. Am6 it did a little at the start but disappeared and nobody really fucked with me at the end of it.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 03-06-2016

(03-05-2016, 10:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'd feel really masculine and all these girls would respond, but whenever I felt that the most i'd get big aggression from guys and guys wanting to have a go at me or try to test me somehow and it kind of shocked me out of it.

Oh men, really?
Many guys have good response to me. Also they did it to me (try test me)

Somebody said that I look like arrogant.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 03-16-2016

Many good responses from many people at work. Although, some of them don't give me that stuff. They ignore me, still.

There's a girl that never give me a good response. But, I'm okay with that. Everything I do is always wrong from her eyes. But, looking to her body languange told me that she's just kidding. Sometimes, I feel so bad ? of what she did to me. But, last time she invited me to get home together. I felt good after.

Hey, you know what dude, since with AM6, I have been acting like a child/asshole. I can't control my self for jerking joke. Most of them said that I'm crazy or stupid. Oke, never mind.

The last time I get a fight with other people was when I was a 10 years old. And then, no more. So, a guy at work is my target. He is very tricky. Not only me but some people at work hate him because his attitude.

It was 10.00 PM. Done for work. I saw his face. And I wish I could do that. Hitting him, gave him a lesson to not do it again. But I didn't. I didn't know what's going on. Once he do it again, I won't be afraid.

Well, this stage 5 gave so many vivid dreams. It brought me like when I was on the stage 1. I sometimes dream about what I want and sometimes about what I'm afraid of, what makes so stressed. Till now, I can see a little depression comes to me.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Badonebadone - 03-17-2016

Hahahah i also act like a child/asshole my Mother and Sister hate it When i do childish sounds (MAKING THOSE SOUNDS ONLY AT HOME SHIEET IM NO RETARDED). Ive quit doing those lately, i think they went When i quit gaming. Im still a asshole sometimes but i dont give a fuck.

RE: Alpha Male Subliminal Training Journal II - Noah Chandra - 03-30-2016

Stage 5 day 19

Less depression. And hey... Confidence is highly increased, I love it.