Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-3-2nd-Run-James-Bond-Meets-Hugh-Hefner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 10-27-2015

Stage 1:
All time Boner.
Sexy walk
No bullshit tolerance attitude
Swagger while walking
Wet dreams a lot
Thinks about fucking girls a lot
I haven't approached any girl.
My confidence went to roof.
My stomach and my back felt a lot of relief, maybe energy release.
My voice changed and the I can speak smoothly.
Random people started talking to me.
A fight with a friend of mine, and it was because I stood up for myself.
I felt so bad for no reason.

Stage 2:
I become more curious to approach.
Girls that know me approached me, and I was like.
They approached me and walked away suddenly.
Shit testing.
Guys also come to me a lot, and they talk to me with respect.
I approached the girl I knew.
She was listening to songs on her headphone on iPhone.
I asked her to come here and sit.
She sat, I flirted with her and show negative body language a lot, and I turned to qualifying her, as I was clearly on.
I asked her, "what are her most three positive dominant qualities are?"
She told me something, I don't remember.
Then she asked me now you tell me your five qualities.
I turned the question on her, and asked her, "what do you think?"
She said, after thinking, confident, intelligent, humourus, smart, and one I don't remember.
Anyway, later, I went into deeper rapport with her, and I used NLP and Seductive language patterns.
My only mistake, I dint touch her. I wanted to. And I dint.
Anyway, again, I went back to flirting with her. Later I told her not to mess around and think of giving me party for buying new iPhone.
I don't remember, but there was resistance, like I wasn't feeling very good, and at some point in stage, people respond very positively, and sometimes they don't, at all.
Oh, I forgot to mention, my sense of humour and flirting skill went through roof. How can I miss this. I don't even remember how I was earlier. It's awesome.
Fun and challenging. Challenging most of the time.
I now provide value to other guys too.
I give compliments to them.

RE: SM3 - Jason Capital - 10-27-2015

Stage 3:
I have approached a lot of guys and I exchanged their numbers.
I approached a girl who looked at me and I thought it was an IOI. I went to wash room. Came back. Sat next to her. Introduced myself. I complimented her, and I took off.
I was so happy to approach my first stranger.
It's huge for me to break this pattern.
Now, I feel the sudden urge to approach and fuck girls anytime I see them.
I can't think of myself approaching a girl, because my character in life was not something that would do that.
SM did that.
And girls are giving me so many IOIs nowadays.
I'm on the last day on SM 3rd stage.
Girls get nervous around me, a lot.
They start wondering around me, a lot.
They just look at me, and immediately look away.
My sex drive is almos high always.
I have master bated a lot in this month.
Like 5 times a day was the highest.
Anyway, my eye contact has improved.
I now speak about sexual innuendos all the time.
My all conversation are geared towards sex only.
I speak about sex related thing all the time.
I am sexually confident and entitled person.
My face looks so sexy.
The friends of mine told me you look so sexy.
Another thing, I playfully told a guy friend of mine, that he's a sexy guy.
He laughed at me like a hell.
He is good looking guy, literally.
He said to another guy friend, don't kid me man. Look at you.
Everyone around me feel so much happy to talk to me nowadays, I feel like it's natural for me to receive this much attention.
Whenever I enter the room, everyone just looks at me.
I am like the sexiest motherfuvking badass.
I get lot o unknown Instagram follower and like an that was not natural.
I get text from my female friends and these friends do not text me at all.
Girls get out of their way to touch me.
Anyone gives me a compliment, I don't give a shit.
I know I'm a fuvking badass.
I don't react.
If someone gives a shit to me, I don't react.
My obsession for money was at peak in first or second stage I forgot to mention.
My self improvement obsession was also high and it also high now.

My father, my mother, my sister in law, my cousins, my best friend, my new acquaintance, care about me and respect me a lot.
Manifestation is literally the best part and what's even more interesting is that internal changes are also so fulfilling, I feel invincible.
There was a lot of resistance in earlier part of this stage. I wasn't feeling very good.
Like I was not deserving women or love or sex or their attention.
They were just not takin to me at all. Completely ignoring me. And that felt very bad.
I don't remember much resistance, and funny part is there was, a lot of it.

Stage 3 32 day
Today I feel normal.
People were making eye contact with me all the time and strangers waving hands at me.
I dint acknowledge them mostly because I was surprised.
Girls that are attracted to me, dint look at me that much today that much I guess because I am so high Status man.
A friend of mine came to me, offered me breakfast in case I require it.
Another update:
In last week, I talked with a friend of mine, it was on fire, I was ultra chill, playful, challenging, and she was so much surprised, intrigued and happy to look at me an talk to me.
I flirted with her like its my birth right.
Another update:
On this stage, I feel like I can flirt with girls shamelessly whom I know and I know strangers are gonna be included later on in this program.
I'm aware of my posture my walk my takin style, my external approval seeking behaviour.
It doesn't happen at all. And if at all that happens, I instantly change it.
And literally, guys feel threatened by my presence in front of girls. They're normal when I'm hanging out with them alone. And if girls come into picture, the fights on.
Most of the guys I know, are insecure at some level. Even the most attractive and good looking guy.
I myself actually look very good and sexy.
Another update:
A relative of mine told me you walk like a model.
Another recent update of stage 2:
I approached a group of guys when I was out hanging with my group of guys and girls. And someone did challenges me and went & approached them.
They all started clapping for me.
Another thing I noticed:
If I'm with someone, I can approach any body.

Now I'm gonna took Off as it's almost 4 in the morning.

RE: SM3 - bogdy - 10-27-2015

Nice!

RE: SM3 - apollolux - 10-27-2015

I'm curious, are you a fan of Jason Capital or the actual Jason Capital?

RE: SM3 - Womanizer - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 02:38 PM)Jason Capital Wrote: Stage 3 32 day
Today I feel normal.
People were making eye contact with me all the time and strangers waving hands at me.
I dint acknowledge them mostly because I was surprised.
Girls that are attracted to me, dint look at me that much today that much I guess because I am so high Status man.
A friend of mine came to me, offered me breakfast in case I require it.
Another update:
In last week, I talked with a friend of mine, it was on fire, I was ultra chill, playful, challenging, and she was so much surprised, intrigued and happy to look at me an talk to me.
I flirted with her like its my birth right.
Another update:
On this stage, I feel like I can flirt with girls shamelessly whom I know and I know strangers are gonna be included later on in this program.
I'm aware of my posture my walk my takin style, my external approval seeking behaviour.
It doesn't happen at all. And if at all that happens, I instantly change it.
And literally, guys feel threatened by my presence in front of girls. They're normal when I'm hanging out with them alone. And if girls come into picture, the fights on.
Most of the guys I know, are insecure at some level. Even the most attractive and good looking guy.
I myself actually look very good and sexy.
Another update:
A relative of mine told me you walk like a model.
Another recent update of stage 2:
I approached a group of guys when I was out hanging with my group of guys and girls. And someone did challenges me and went & approached them.
They all started clapping for me.
Another thing I noticed:
If I'm with someone, I can approach any body.

Stage 3 and 5 are my favorite stages of SM and AM. It's Kool to see you are enjoying it I know I did and my sex life became amazing. I didn't hook up with alot of women , personal choice , laziness but the sex Improved hardcore.

RE: SM3 - Badonebadone - 10-27-2015

He is not Jason capital for sure Wink team mfukkin capital !

Jason capital has approached and fucked lot of girls.
I've not. No dude, I'm not JC.

RE: SM3 - Jason Capital - 10-28-2015

Today I noticed, two girls that are attracted to me, when I made eye contact with one of them when she entered the room, then she started wandering around me, and making eye contact with me.
She Was laughing and flirting with a guy sitting beside me. I looked at her with James Bond Look, and she looked down.
Another girl that is attracted at me, was talking with a guy sitting beside me when I was gone for a sec, and when I came back, I touched her with back my fingers on her elbow very slightly, and she was startled slightly, and another thing befor that happened was that she talked with the guy sitting beside me, and she showed her cleavage and I looked at her with Bond Look, and we made eye contact with her for two seconds.

Overall update:
I don't speak clearly nowadays, and I speak so fast, I don't understand, but somehow I become aware of it and correct it.
One more thing:
I forget the spellings of many common things, and my language sometimes become sketchy.
I think the Sub is affecting at more deeper and deeper level and affecting the change from its core as OE2 is doing its work.
Another update overall to SM:
My neediness is not there, at all.
Sometimes I feel like I have to show some neediness, to show some interest.
Even if someone gives me compliment, I don't say anything back.
My ex many times in stage 1 told me I Love You. And I dint say anything back, like she hasn't spoken anything.
My handwriting is changed a lot as I know some of the analysis of handwriting.
My Y, G has a biggest lower loops now. My handwriting on general is bigger than ever. Handwriting does not fit in one line, and all apart, it's not fluent as it was earlier and I know that's because my subconscious is changing.
I am louder than ever before.
I also dress very sexily. I wear accessories, jacket, and other things.
Will update soon again.
PEACE

RE: SM3 - Darkness - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 07:23 AM)Jason Capital Wrote: Today I noticed, two girls that are attracted to me, when I made eye contact with one of them when she entered the room, then she started wandering around me, and making eye contact with me.
She Was laughing and flirting with a guy sitting beside me. I looked at her with James Bond Look, and she looked down.
Another girl that is attracted at me, was talking with a guy sitting beside me when I was gone for a sec, and when I came back, I touched her with back my fingers on her elbow very slightly, and she was startled slightly, and another thing befor that happened was that she talked with the guy sitting beside me, and she showed her cleavage and I looked at her with Bond Look, and we made eye contact with her for two seconds.

Overall update:
I don't speak clearly nowadays, and I speak so fast, I don't understand, but somehow I become aware of it and correct it.
One more thing:
I forget the spellings of many common things, and my language sometimes become sketchy.
I think the Sub is affecting at more deeper and deeper level and affecting the change from its core as OE2 is doing its work.
Another update overall to SM:
My neediness is not there, at all.
Sometimes I feel like I have to show some neediness, to show some interest.
Even if someone gives me compliment, I don't say anything back.
My ex many times in stage 1 told me I Love You. And I dint say anything back, like she hasn't spoken anything.
My handwriting is changed a lot as I know some of the analysis of handwriting.
My Y, G has a biggest lower loops now. My handwriting on general is bigger than ever. Handwriting does not fit in one line, and all apart, it's not fluent as it was earlier and I know that's because my subconscious is changing.
I am louder than ever before.
I also dress very sexily. I wear accessories, jacket, and other things.
Will update soon again.
PEACE
I found it difficult to speak with clarity, people reallyyyyy didn't understand me.

RE: SM3 - Jason Capital - 10-28-2015

Yeah and the most challenging part is not able to do something about it, and yet I have great expectation that SM3 In later stages will cover it.
Anyway,
Today, it's about last 1 run stage 3, and I'll switch to stage 4.
In last hour, I went to hangout with my friends, and there was 8 to 9 people, 4 guys and 5 or 6 girls. I said hi to everyone. The female friend of mine introduced me to her other two female friends and I looked right in their eyes, and shook their hand, I sat next to a female friend of mine.
I told her, she looks nice even when she wears clothes.
She playfully hits on me. I talked to the other male friends of her, and I knew one of them.
When I talked with the male friend whom I knew, other two introduced themselves on their own.
Then we cut the cake. And we took photos.
A female friend of mine when I brought out the iPad, she sat on my lap. We took photos.
Lots of touching, breast touching, and fun filled night.
Wanted to tell you, I was on fire. I don't know how to tell a story, and it was hilarious to talk and dominate everyone.
I flirted with everyone, including mom of my female friend.
Then I took off.
I can now proudly say my social anxiety is zero. And it sometimes scares me as I openly speak about sex.
I actually teased female friend of mine that keep distance between teddy and herself, otherwise you'll have another teddy.
Also, when two girls were taking pictures, I told them, look, if you're going to do it now, I'm going. And they playfully hit me.
Another thing, when I said hi to everyone, and sat, a female friend mine told me not to touch me. I said, what? Are you stinking or what? Anyway, I'm glad you clarified. And that was the girl who sat on my lap. She broke the touch barrier in then 30 secs.
I am like. I'm the sexiest badass ever.
Will post soon.

RE: SM3 - JackOfHearts - 10-28-2015

Great journal, what did you do before SM3?