Subliminal Talk
EPHRA Journal, the start - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA Journal, the start (/Thread-EPHRA-Journal-the-start)

EPHRA Journal, the start - Simon - 10-27-2015

Hi,

I'm making a journal here for people like me, so that they can evaluate my progress and see if this sub is a good fit for them.

I have developed social anxiety over the past 4 years, this is the main thing I want to change.

MAIN SYMPTOMS:

When I get anxious/panicky in social situations I feel pressure in my head, I get red in the face without being embarrassed about something, but eventually I get embarrassed because I get red in the face and now it has become a blushing phobia..
I also get high blood pressure, and a racing hart. Also I tend to sweat a lot when I feel anxious in a social situation.

I always have swollen veins on the side of my head, even when I just chill and relax by myself.
(A couple of years ago this was not the case)

I can hang out with friends that I know well, but something like talking to more than 1 person, paying at the store or a job interview gives me the symptoms mentioned above.

I have smoked a lot of weed from age 15 till 20, did XTC or MDMA around 80 times, snorted coke around 20 times,
Also heavy alcohol user in the weekends, and I mixed them all up in 1 night sometimes (very bad idea I know now..)

These times are over, I'm eating healthy, no drugs anymore, workout 4 times a week, meditating and supplementing with:

Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Schizandra

I think these supplements helped my symptoms for around 30%
(Thanks Voytek for advising them!!!!)

So the very first night that I listened to the subs I had very vivid dreams and I waked up from a nightmare (this hasn't happened in years)
This was for me enough coincidence to conclude that these subs actually do something.

I will log my findings here so that people with social anxiety maybe can benefit from my journey.

So I've started on 15th of October but I missed 2 days in a row..

Anybody know what the maximum amount of time without listening to the subs is??

Thanks Shannon for these subs and good luck to everyone!

RE: EPHRA Journal, the start - maxx55 - 10-27-2015

Good luck with EPRHA man. I just finished my 6 month run with that and I feel like it definitely cleared up stuff from the past. I recommend you to go at least 6 months too, I'm actually thinking I may have been able to get more out of it had I stuck with it.

If you miss a day or two, just make it up. I believe the proper algorithm for this is 1 missed day = 24 hrs x 1.5 in order to make it up.

RE: EPHRA Journal, the start - ArcticFox - 10-27-2015

Sounds like I'm on a similar path to you. I too have abused drugs in the past, and still do occasionally. I am 15 days into my EPRHA journey, took me a little while to get the setup sorted with speakers by my bed and being consistent.

I have missed several 2-3 days worth of listening in a row. As long as you make them up a the end of the run you will be fine. I currently have an additional 8 days to add to my first 32 day run.

My plan was to run 3 months, but I think 6 months may be a better option - possibly a year!! Once you start make sure you see it through for at least a few months, don't start thinking about switching subs and getting carried away or put off when results don't come instantly - it takes TIME!

Most of all GOOD LUCK!!!

RE: EPHRA Journal, the start - Simon - 10-27-2015

Okay so just stick 24hrs x 1.5 at the end of the 6 months I'm planning to do EPHRA?

It's interesting, I've read some posts of people who do not buy the story that EPHRA is the best way to start this Subliminal-Journey (for social anxiety) for fastest and more importantly, permanent results.

They see it more like a sub you can play for couple of weeks when you have some emotional turbulence.

I'm wondering what Shannon's opinion on this is..?

I'm looking for the best sub to start with to get permanent results for my social anxiety, nothing else.
Actually I do not really have to get quick results. Nor do I care about intense resistance.
I'm doubting if I made the right choice by choosing EPHRA..

I do not suffer from the past, at least not consciously. I do not think about the past much and I don't feel bad about it either. I don't have a lot of memories but I do have a general feeling that my early childhood was fine. (no real trauma's like abuse and stuff)
Through talking a lot with my sister I found out that my parents weren't there for us (emotionally) a lot, because they had their own issues. ( this could be a cause of Social Anxiety)
However I can't recall anything of this.

This and being excluded by my sister and brother when I wanted to play, is probably contributing to my SA.

However I gathered these facts through asking about the past to my sister and parents.
I don't remember these things, nor do I feel bad about it when I think about it after I heard all the stories of the past from my sister. I don't blame my parents nor my sister or brother, they just lived their lives, no harmful feelings towards them.

Maybe this the wrong place to ask about some opinions about my choice for EPHRA but nevertheless I'll try to get some replies..

I have low self-esteem, low self validation, low self-acceptance, low self-love, always thinking about what others think of me, too self-conscious, want to be liked by everyone, scared for conflicts, scared for rejections, always playing a role, I can't be totally myself, I always think people don't like me, I think I'm not good enough how I am, not important, I don't like myself for being this way, I feel very insecure. Also high anxiety/panic-attacks at my previous job, at job interviews, at the barbershop or talking in groups.

If EPRHA is mostly about making the resistance less intense in other subs, and therefore smoothing the ride, then I will quit it and start an other sub, also money is no issue as I have saved some for my future well being.

Especially interested in Shannon's advice on this one. Of course everyone's advice is more than welcome!!

Thanks for your reply maxx55 and good to hear that EPHRA worked well for you.

Thanks Artctic Fox!

I've read your introduction, seems like we are quite similar in some ways.
If you have time left in the weekends, I advise you to research herbs, vitamins, minerals that can contribute to your well-being.
It's like a short-term fix but a safe one, make sure you make it as safe as possible.

I get results from using herbs and changing my lifestyle. I would say 25% improvement.
Check out forums like Longecity, it's quite a labyrinth at first.
But after some time you will start to get more knowledgeable.
Wishing you good luck mate and I'm sure in a few years we will read our introductions and laugh!!

RE: EPHRA Journal, the start - ArcticFox - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 06:53 AM)Simon Wrote: Thanks Artctic Fox!

I've read your introduction, seems like we are quite similar in some ways.
If you have time left in the weekends, I advise you to research herbs, vitamins, minerals that can contribute to your well-being.
It's like a short-term fix but a safe one, make sure you make it as safe as possible.

I get results from using herbs and changing my lifestyle. I would say 25% improvement.
Check out forums like Longecity, it's quite a labyrinth at first.
But after some time you will start to get more knowledgeable.
Wishing you good luck mate and I'm sure in a few years we will read our introductions and laugh!!

Wow, we really are on a similar path!! I had been researching Longecity for a while and created my own vitamin stack based around good quality vitamins and minerals for daily use. I didn't really get too much into the brain heeling and herbal side so would be very interesting to hear what you currently use.

I really hope I can look back later in life and be shocked that I was that person!! I have a lot of faith in these subs!

Hahah NICE!

Yeah I also just started reading a lot on Longecity.
I take just regular b12 vitamins and some vitamin d-3.
I've tried Kava, I feel more relaxed but also more sleepy even on the more stimulating strains.
Once in a while I sip a few cups at night when I'm too busy in my mind.
I've tried Kratom last 2 weekend, very good results, but you have to be careful with Kratom because you can easily get addicted. I use it on saturday night, I take around 8 grams and then drink around 5 beers in 5 hours period or something.
Still maybe not too good for the liver, but way better than drinking a lot of booze and sometimes eventually snorting coke or doing xtc...
Also kratom is way better than coke for my social anxiety. Also it has anti-oxidant properties which can benefit you, but still it's an opiate and you don't want to end up using it every day.
This is also short term, I will do more research and I think I can improve even more than the 25% I've improved in about 3 weeks research and only using a few herbs and vitamins.

Keep up the research and I'll be glad to hear your herb/vitamin stack sometimes!

RE: EPHRA Journal, the start - maxx55 - 10-27-2015

I will say that EPRHA did help with social anxiety a bit. But did it destroy it? No. Geodude used Overcoming Fear and reported that it destroyed his social anxiety. It's on my "to-listen to" list.

RE: EPHRA Journal, the start - Daredevil - 10-27-2015

Simon we all suffer from the past unless you were born a bhuddist monk. Those symptoms are directly stemming from unresolved emotional issues that haven't been dealt with yet. And EPHRA is mostly about healing emotional pain and those triggers that cause you to act the way you do. Your Unconscious records every experience but your conscious mind doesn't have access to all of those experiences readily, so though you might not remember hurt it is still effecting you in major ways such as your energy that you give off, your posture, tone, inflection of voice etc.