Subliminal Talk
Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G (/Thread-Ultra-success-3-0-Overcome-Fear-1-1-4G)

Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 10-26-2015

Day 1

I started ultra success today , things are looking promising. I noticed that I immediately became confident after I started this sub. My confidence wasn't all that in SM so it's nice to see the other side of the coin.
This is my day sub which I plan to run for about 8 hours and then OF for 11 hours. I belive these two work well together so my plan is to do them together for 3 to 6 months then back to AM ; or 6g depending on what titles are out. I noticed that I seem very productive and focused. Other then that focused and confident.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Benjamin - 10-26-2015

Nice man... I thought I was gonna be the first to run OF with something else, it will be interesting to see how it goes for you.

I was thinking OF and Ultra Motivation since lack of motivation is another one of my issues... AM6 seems to have killed motivation in some areas which is weird.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 10-27-2015

(10-26-2015, 06:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Nice man... I thought I was gonna be the first to run OF with something else, it will be interesting to see how it goes for you.

I was thinking OF and Ultra Motivation since lack of motivation is another one of my issues... AM6 seems to have killed motivation in some areas which is weird.

Nice that seems like a good combination ; that crossed my mind as well.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 10-27-2015

Day 2

I noticed that it's already having an impacting effect. I'm starting to become more comfortable having conversations with people. As for fear I noticed a strong sensation in my solar plexus . I plan on doing some meditation for that. As for precaution I'm taking melatonin to help with sleeping. Been on it for a while it will probably be more useful now. I know last night I slept pretty good. Since this is my nightsub I'm expecting dreams left and right.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 11-03-2015

Day 11

Overcome fear - So far I'm really loving this sub it's amazing. I had 2 dreams already there seems to be a strong urge to get back to AM. I got so many goals and things to master so I'm ready.

Ultra success - with this sub I'm trying to master the success part I seem more motivated to do things. I also figured out a formula from my current job to maximize my income and time productivity. I want to learn about Web sire design and more. I can tell this sub is working really good because my views on success has changed drastically. If there is perceived failure to just keep on going no matter what.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 11-17-2015

Day 21

Overcome fear 1.1 - I noticed that overcome fear it's the hottest topic on the forum , nice as it should be since fear is a root cause like guilt and shame to prevent people from achieving their highest potential. Although I want to do 6 months is this sub I think I'm going to do 2 to 3 months. I'm eager to run AM and since AM has OGSF why not. I'm counting down the days if fear continues being a problem after my 2nd AM run il comeback to this.
I noticed that with this sub I toss and turn alot and it does bring fears to the surface. In a social aspect It's helping me say what I want to say and better connect with others a little bit of this sub goes along way.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 11-27-2015

Day 31

This sub is definitely helping. I felt very alone and sad yesterday , I took some dopamine and i feel alot better today . I also felt like quitting to do EPHRA maybe there's some emotions I haven't dealt with. I want to run AM already , but I want to make sure I handle fear appropriately. Other then that meditating and doing some mantras to find a second job that I like.

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - dissonance - 11-27-2015

What do you mean by took some dopamine? lol

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - Womanizer - 11-28-2015

(11-27-2015, 05:32 PM)dissonance Wrote: What do you mean by took some dopamine? lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine

RE: Ultra success 3.0 / Overcome Fear 1.1 4G - dissonance - 11-28-2015

Yeah, I know what dopamine is, but I didn't know you can "take dopamine"