Subliminal Talk
The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 (/Thread-The-Start-of-A-Sexual-Journey-Prologue-To-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-18-2015

I finished my 6 months of EPRHA last week. I took a week off to give my mind a rest and to fully absorb the sub.

Now I am going to running BIATBWS with AoS. BIATBWS is getting my main focus in terms of hours. AoS is secondary. It seems like a simpler program. I will be running these two subs for 3 months. I want to get the programming in my mind and retain it while I do AM6. These subs are focused on changing external results so it'll be fun to see how well they help.

I have used another set of subs from another company that revolved around success with girls. Essentially all they did was put a bandaid on my internal issues (A really good bandaid though) and keep me in state when I approached girls. I liked the results, but they are nothing compared to what others have experienced here. So I'm ready for the real deal now Big Grin

Sub History:
ASC for a month
Though I didn't realize it in the moment, I acted with more confidence during this month.

EPRHA for 6 months
It was total hell for the first 3 months, but it really helped me in the long run. And I feel the results should be permanent.

This is it. The prologue to my AM6 journey (which I plan to run 2x back to back).

Current Hours For Today

BIATBWS
-about 5 hours via headphones
-about 8.5 hours via speakers

Just started listening to AoS

I will strive to keep my hours and how I got them posted here daily. If I hit 8 hours with AoS, the rest of the sub listening for that day will be for BIATBWS.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-18-2015

AoS
6 hrs 48 minutes via headphones.

During the week, I'll see what timing works best to maximize my BIATBWS earbud exposure. If it ends up I can get 8 hrs consistent of BIATBWS earbud exposure and 9 hours of AoS over speakers when sleeping, I may do that. I'll just see how things turn out.

First day done. Nearly did 20 hours total of listening and absolutely no headaches. If 4G doesn't mess with sleep as much as 5G that'd be great!

Judging from the first night, it doesn't seem like it will Big Grin

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - Vincent_Vega - 10-19-2015

From what I already read you will really enjoy AOS Big Grin

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-19-2015

Sure hope so Vincent!

BIATBWS
1 hour of headphone exposure
9 hours of speaker exposure

AoS
under 10 min via speakers
a little over 5 hours via headphones

No resistance so far. I actually would say that I was more social and slightly less inhibited today than usual. It was subtle. But I like it. Almost like my confidence level got a slight bump. Placebo? Maybe, but either way it's a positive effect.

Right now I'm just aiming on listening to the sub and letting it do its thing. I may do some sort of "evaluation" at the end of each week.

BIATBWS is my main focus, but I'm considering cycling the subs. For example, one night BIATBWS on my speakers (8-10 hours), then during the day I listen to AoS (4-7 hours) and I swap them each day. I'll probably do that for now. But I can, I'll just set my playlist at night to do 6 or 7 hours of AoS while I sleep and have the rest BIATBWS and only listen to that through earphones...we'll see Smile

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-20-2015

AoS
8.5 hours via speakers

BIATBWS
2 hours via headphones so far, will probably end up being 3-3.5

Then I'll run BIATBWS all night via speakers

Within the past 20 minutes or so, I started to feel a little bit sad about how I've yet to achieve what I want relating to women. It's not that bad though and I know this bit of resistance will soon pass.

I will be cycling the subs for the rest of the week. Next week BIATBWS will get the majority of my hours daily.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-21-2015

BIATBWS
Almost 3 hours of headphones
9 hours 19 min via speakers

AoS
5 hours 10 min via headphones

I've been having dreams, but most of the time I wake up only remembering bits and pieces. The good thing is that I know I'm not dealing with resistance. Otherwise, it would've hit me on a deep emotional level. And what I do remember, some of them are pretty random Tongue

Also, can anyone recommend some comfortable, inexpensive earphones that go up to 24khz?

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-22-2015

AoS
8 hours 19 min via speakers
1 hour 41 min via earphones

BIATBWS
1 hour via earphones

I remember reading somewhere that with these programs, girls will still not be obvious towards you. Before I ever even started any kind of self-improvement and I was still shy and inexperienced socially. There was a girl in middle school who really liked me and literally got on her knees and asked me to go out with her on the last day. There was another girl who was pretty forward as well and simply said "Let's fuck". Both of them were definitely attractive. Now see, that's very obvious and clear. I'm not by any means expecting to have girls coming out of nowhere begging to go out with me or experience wild sex out of nowhere.

I do however think that this program would help elicit responses from girls like "You're hot!" "Are you free this week?" "When can I see you again". I think that's totally reasonable.

P.S. Wow, even in the men's section, I'm getting bleeped out lol

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-23-2015

Will post hours later. I will say that I get aroused easier and much more frequently. For example, I may be next to a girl I find attractive and just start thinking about going inside her. This has been happening much more frequently now and since I don't actually have anyone to fuck yet I've been watching pron more often. I made a promise to myself that the next time I do masterbate, it'll be without pron...thank God I only promised myself "the next time" because after I bust that nut, I'lll probably watch pron and bust another.

Seriously, I just want to fuck some attractive girls whenever I feel horny. It's as simple as that

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-23-2015

BIATBWS
8 hours 12 min via speakers
2 hours via earbuds

AoS
4.5 hours earbuds

I really feel like I just want a better life all around, but obviously especially relating to girls. I want more.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-24-2015

AoS
5 hours and 30 minutes via earbuds
8 hours 43 minutes via speakers

BIATBWS
About 2 hours and 20 minutes by midnight

I feel like I'm in a good state right now, great. Nothing noticeable from the subs, but it's just been 1 week

I was out tonight with my friend. We hung out and caught up and grabbed some food. It was great to catch up. He also wanted me to go out and do some hypnosis since it's been awhile and I needed to keep my skills up. So we went over to another dorm area and he started asking people. After the first person said yeah, I went to it and it just went from there!

Awesome time. I had people forgetting numbers, replacing five with the word "fish", making myself invisible, having people forget their own name, it was great and lots of fun! I was nervous with the first person, but after that it was all good and I was able to quickly say my suggestions kinda smoothly. I like it. It was pretty cool!

On another note, I just read from Shannon that fear is the reason most things are the way they are. Looking at society, I can't agree more. When I finished EPRHA, that's why I felt like the only thing missing was either Absolute Self-Confidence in every choice I made OR a complete lack of fear (OF). I feel like OF at least should definitely be in EPRHA. I don't want anything getting in the way of my subliminal instructions. I have proven to myself that Shannon's subs do work. If there is any possibility that fear could limit or hinder my results from AM6 and SM then I guess I would be running OF after I finish my current run. At the same time, I feel like if I get substantial results with what I'm currently running, I should have absolutely no problem running AM6 or SM.

I guess I'll consider this a test to tell me if OF or AM6 should be my next sub. So far, has my fear increased? Overall, definitely not. Especially today.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-25-2015

BIATBWS
4 hours 17 minutes via earbuds of ultrasonic
8 hours and 3 min via speakers
*From the rest of this week all of my earbud usage will be from masked track
4 hours, 15 min earbud usage (starting masked)

AoS
2 hours 17 min via earbuds

For the rest of this week I will be focusing on BIATBWS. I will aim for 4-6 hours of AoS via earphones a day. Depending on what I think is best a week from now, I may switch to AoS being the one with the most hours. I'll see

Edit: After a little more reading, I'm sort of wishing I had found this out sooner. I think maybe I should use OF before I do a multistage program. If some people are using AM multiple times and STILL feeling fear of some sort then I don't think it'll eliminate it, at least not in a timely manner. So now I'm thinking I should be running OF.

But I'm 1 week into BIATBWS+AoS and right now I don't have the money to get OF. So...I will finish out my 3 months of BIATBWS+Aos as scheduled and if I feel like it's best, I will do OF and after that definitely get to AM.

I know I'm not nearly as fearful as many people that I know, but I won't say that I'm totally fearless. I will say that any fear I've had, I've faced it already (obviously excluding life threatening situations) at least once in my life. I'm not using a sub to do anything that I haven't succesfully done before at one time or another. I'm using them to bring it all together in me simultaneously, massively improve and amplify that, and to permanently be like that.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 10-26-2015

BIATBWS
8 hours, 30 minutes via speakers
2 hours 30 minutes via earphones

AoS
Currently at 1 hour 25 min via earbuds, aiming for about 4 hrs today

Okay guys, I'm gonna be blunt here. Today felt like the worst day of the semester. I feel this was a combination of pheromones and sub usage and the events that happened today. I approached a girl that I had talked to before on campus but didn't exchange numbers with. I talked with her today and I asked if she wanted to hang out. She hesitated. Then I said "you don't have to if you don't want to". Then she made it clear that she has a bf but she is down to hang out in a group. We exchanged numbers, but afterward I thought to myself that this sucks. Yet another girl I approach that has a bf. At this point I have nothing against escalating with a girl who has one but is into me, I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Later, I saw this ridiculously hot girl across the street heading in the opposite direction. I crossed the street and started trying to catch up (I naturally walk slower than most people so that was a challenge). I finally do when we're at the garage and walking up the stairs. I just say that I like her hair and she says thank you. Then I ask her what her name is and I told her mine. She just said nice to meet you. And the whole time she kept on walking without stopping. And it almost seemed like she sped up going to her car, I just acted like I was going to my car in another part of the garage. I felt nervous. And afterwards I straight up felt embarassed, ashamed, frustrated, and angry. I just want to fuck hot girls!!! God!

I do feel a lot better now, but at the time it felt like the worst thing ever. Even reading this text, I see that there wasn't anything THAT bad, but still I felt terrible.

At this point though, I have yet to get benefits of these subs.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - apollolux - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 04:30 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I approached a girl that I had talked to before on campus but didn't exchange numbers with. I talked with her today and I asked if she wanted to hang out. She hesitated. Then I said "you don't have to if you don't want to". Then she made it clear that she has a bf but she is down to hang out in a group.

First mistake was "wanted to hang out," this masks your intent. Be more direct, like "have a drink" or something more definitive than "hang out." Second mistake was "you don't have to if you don't want to." You sensed her hesitation and you backed down from continuing as if she was actually open. The bf may indeed exist, but you gave her reason to make an excuse, as the hesitation could easily have been her testing you. This wasn't that bad, but you definitely made mistakes here.

(10-26-2015, 04:30 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Later, I saw this ridiculously hot girl across the street heading in the opposite direction. I crossed the street and started trying to catch up (I naturally walk slower than most people so that was a challenge). I finally do when we're at the garage and walking up the stairs. I just say that I like her hair and she says thank you. Then I ask her what her name is and I told her mine. She just said nice to meet you. And the whole time she kept on walking without stopping. And it almost seemed like she sped up going to her car, I just acted like I was going to my car in another part of the garage. I felt nervous. And afterwards I straight up felt embarassed, ashamed, frustrated, and angry. I just want to **** hot girls!!! God!

You essentially had stalker-lite behavior here. She kept walking without stopping, which should mean she wasn't receptive to what you were offering, which was "I like your hair" (which could be interpreted differently depending on how you said it). If you feel she sped up towards her car you should have also picked up on that as a "no," since she probably also picked up on the fact that you felt nervous and then embarrassed, ashamed, etc. This was straight up horrible, and you probably need to work on being congruent (aka DON'T fake confidence that isn't there).

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - AbundanceCH - 10-26-2015

I don't think there's been a journal of someone doing long term programming for BIATBWS or AoS.

Looking forward to your updates. I do plan on running BIATBWS for 90 days in the future as well.